ReLIFE Report 209

God damn that progress.

That's one happy NEET.

Checked.

Did the main girl turn out to be his senpai from work? Or did she kill herself?

That's a lewd look.

Different person. No indication senpai isn't dead.

Thanks, not sure why I thought that was a thing. It's been awhile

Haven't read this in a bit, but did they reveal that they're both part of RELife to eachother yet? If so, is that why they're dating? Did they get around the "Well fuck you for revealing it, here's no memories for you" problem?

They looked similar, it was a common theory.

Hol up for like, five minutes.

Self control of the fucking gods right here.

I'm pretty sure they both know now.

If hishiro didn't know for sure she does now, but kaizaki's still clueless.

And Onoya. She's right, you know.

Oh snap. Okay then. If MC is still in the dark, the girl sure as fuck isn't.

Yeah, she realised it a few months back.

Confirmed meeting them as a 40 year old here

But now it's pretty much 100% confirmed for her. She gonna jump his bones soon maybe, no guilt attached

>bonebreaking sex on the last day of ReLIFE
>individual panels of them waking up with faint memories of eachother
>shot zooms out
>naked snuggling in bed

In watched the anime season of this, is it getting a second season or doomed to an anticlimactic ending

There's four OVAs to cover the final arc. So, better than most. You'll miss some of the middle shit but it'll cover all the plot relevant stuff, hopefully.

Sounds like what happened to Kokoro Connect, I'll be watching anyway though

Kokoro Connect OVAs followed straight on from the anime, covering the next arc. These OVAs are skipping a bunch and covering the final arc.

That's strange, how are they going to deal with the middle sections?

Rushed recap at the start for the plot important bits? Or maybe a proper abridged summary of it, god knows.

Well it ought to be decent enough, all I can ask for is that it has a climactic ending

JUST KISS HER YOU FUCKING WANKER

Best girl knows what's up.

They are probably going to skip all the secondary character arcs like that shut-in brother stuff etc.
There is at least several scenes from the school festival in the trailer, so it will be in. Then it will go for this trip, probably, and end up with whatever comes next.

I'm more intrested if live action had the same ending as manga will, since I lookep up a trailer and there was that scene with the sunset in it.

We can only dream
Or wait for the doujins

But I can't find any ReLife doujins at all, to be honest it's quite upsetting

this is some bullshit

>no plot
how am I supposed to fap to an artbook

I fucking hate the movie ending.

I want his friends to recover their memories and discover that he was actually 28 years old

Iirc the first trailer scene shown in the manga was Hishiron in some nice clothes and a scarf not too long ago.

This is the best you're getting.

>that tummy
>those thighs
>those eyes
such great potential

But...
>That autistic personality
unforgivable

Do not bully the autist. She's getting better every day.

Sorry, I'm just salty because of >tfw no gf

Had them, do not recommend. Live vicariously through romantic manga instead.

Yeh that's what I'm doing, I recently powered through Oregairu, masamune and onani master kurosawa

>scarf around neck

Good lad.

Read some Tsurezure and Molester Man, some A+ wholesome romantic comedy
Spice and Wolf LNs as well, if you've only ever watched the anime

Anime is on my watchlist, gonna read the Re:Zero WN next but I'll probably check out one of those two once I'm finished with that

Spice and Wolf is absolutely top tier.

Whoops, forgot the image.

Should I read LN first or watch anime?

LN > anime. The writing is very good and there's too much detail to animate.

Plus the anime covers less than half of it, all seventeen LNs are published in English.

That font is fucking tiny

For sure this, actually well written LNs are a treasure. Plus the LNs get you that good ending and delicious closure
Two real good doujin too that follow the LN plot; they're part of my headcannon now

Bear in mind the book is fucking hueg, it's basically Bible-tier.

From that perspective things look a lot better, how much did this cost you user?

Wouldn't an LN that size just be an N

LN in this case stands for Large Novel

Wow and i was going to shit in that version for the 2 columns

Nah it still trigger me but not that much

I got it from a small online seller, after waiting through six months and three editions, for £69, + £10.50 for "we promise it won't get fucked, honest guv" shipping.

Well, it's 17 of them. Biggest book I own by far though.

Single columns would have looked retarded IMO.

Heh, I looked further back and found my cancelled orders of the first edition (£115, June last year, numbered out of 2000 but otherwise identical) and the second edition (£85, July, same as third edition but with a different colored ribbon for the bookmark).

Third edition got delayed from November all the way to February, seeing that "shipping confirmed" was probably the most excited I've ever been for a book.

I don't think they ever produced anymore, sadly. If you search the Spice and Wolf subreddit for "Anniversary Edition" you can get a decent idea of the shit people went through to get one. The only place I see with it in stock is Amazon.ca and they're asking $240 canadollars for it.

I'm looking forward to reading this now, thanks for the recs kind anons

WHY

Kaizaki is trying really, really hard to not fuck up. I think he's got his own suspicions about Hishiron being a subject and he knows if he acts upon that he'll screw them both.

Goddamnit I just want them to be happy.

I dont think he has any idea Hishiro is a subject. Hishiro hasn't given him any reason to suspect as such, and If he did, I dont think he would be able to hold himself back.

I want them to be happy as well. But I also want the story to continue when they do date just because im sick and tired of manga's ending when couples actually get together.

Random idea for how this is going to end.

The relife labs come up with a hypothesis that the exchange of bodily fluids will infect the other with antibodies that attack the virus that's going to delete their memories of each other.
So An and Ryo has to try and get them to kiss or fuck before the deadline.

That's far too lighthearted for this feel train.

Not that I'd complain, but I think we're going to be walking away from this one with a box of tissues.

is... is he ...

Considering there's suicide in the story, what's the chances we get a super happy ending?

What kind of 'super happy ending' do you want?

Read more H-manga, the sort with fleshed out stories, standard romantic manga rarely seems to have closure

I was thinking the exact same thing! Would make for a great doujin plot if anything, but I can see a kissing to transfer antibodies working out

See the above.