> ISRAEL "ratty part of the world scrapped out of useless desert"
youtube.com/watch?v=o9BbQyg7zwQ&t=69s

> ETHNICITIES HAVE DIFFERENT INTELLIGENCE LEVELS
youtube.com/watch?v=iF8F7tjmy_U

> PETERSON ON TRUMPS IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q

> PETERSON ON THE ILLUMINATI
youtube.com/watch?v=XnIFlD5Zvs8

Attached: clean_rooms_for_all.jpg (640x432, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03ITkUiyPVA
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/935398247367041024?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=E-Ywl4z_nU0
youtube.com/watch?v=D5fNu1d0iJw
youtube.com/watch?v=bl96SyeEGg8
cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.3786140/i-m-not-a-bigot-meet-the-u-of-t-prof-who-refuses-to-use-genderless-pronouns-1.3786144
reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/86l8b2/jordan_peterson_writes_a_blog_post_called_on_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I read what the far-left and many influential kikes think of him. This is why I only shit on him on Sup Forums.

You realize that is the same guy who recently posted an article on his website explaining that the reason for Jews being over represented is their high IQ, nothing else and that everyone who has a nationalistic Identity is literally Hitler and extremly dangerous and deluded, right?

this man is literally the only thing leafs can be proud about it's pretty sad

>ETHNICITIES HAVE DIFFERENT INTELLIGENCE LEVELS

do you realize I posted a link of him talking about that study?

do you realize the same study also said Whites have a higher IQ then Blacks?

Your nothing thinking user

Attached: Pepe_frog.jpg (600x600, 27K)

You think you can just start dropping redpills the moment the world has its eyes on you?

i thought the telephone was invented in Canada

Whatever, he isn't denying science, how nice.

Why exactly should I support him for that, even people like Pinker acknowledge that.

wtf i hate telephones now

>> ISRAEL "ratty part of the world scrapped out of useless desert"
You quoted him very deceptively. Tell us, why was he giving a speech an a Zionist celebration in the first place? Here are the actual things he had to say about Israel during that speech:

youtube.com/watch?v=03ITkUiyPVA

>> ETHNICITIES HAVE DIFFERENT INTELLIGENCE LEVELS
Yeah, and he used this argument this week to argue for why the Jewish Question is a "conspiracy theory", arguing that their high IQ is the only reason they are over-represented in the power structures of our countries.

>> PETERSON ON THE ILLUMINATI
He said he "really, really likes" the symbol of the pyramid and all-seeing eye, because he thinks hierarchy is important. That should be a huge red flag.

You need to go back to /r/JordanBPeterson, immediately.

Attached: 1518912842605.jpg (685x1024, 127K)

>You think you can just start dropping redpills the moment the world has its eyes on you?
No, but if the eyes of the world are on you and do everything in your power to go AGAINST white identity, then you *probably* aren't redpilled at all.

You also wouldn't assume that Hillary Clinton secretly wants a white ethno state, because the chances that she wants one and that Peterson wants one are pretty much equal.

"whatever" hasn't be a legitimate response for two decades

>Why exactly should I support him for that
no ones ask for your support jerry

>no ones ask for your support jerry
Then let me rephrase it, "why does he belong on Sup Forums"?

>"whatever" hasn't be a legitimate response for two decades
I also said something after that.

>do you realize the same study also said Whites have a higher IQ then Blacks?
So what? Peterson's vision of a perfect world is a multi-racial civic nationalist meritocracy.

He considers White nationalism to be "regressive" and "pathological", he even claims that Hitler was mentally ill and that's why he wanted to put Jews in ovens.

>Your nothing thinking user
Actually you're the one who has allowed themselves to stop thinking by simply hand waving everything Peterson does as 4D chess.

it really is too much to ask people to read between the lines isnt it?

>why was he giving a speech an a Zionist celebration in the first place?
He was speaking in regards to the The Balfour Declaration and how no one should care about that random part of the world as it has no real historical significance

>Yeah, and he used this argument this week to argue for why the Jewish Question is a "conspiracy theory", arguing that their high IQ is the only reason they are over-represented in the power structures of our countries.

yes so he said they were over represented, the same study he quotes also placed White IQ above Blacks mhmm

>He said he "really, really likes" the symbol of the pyramid and all-seeing eye,

He talks about when you reach the top of the hierarchy you detach from it, you might have missed that

>hierarchy is important. That should be a huge red flag.

what are you a communist? of course its important, what are you smoking? You think theres no hierarchy in fascism? hahaha omg ahahahah

>You need to go back to /r/JordanBPeterson, immediately.

never been but you sound really aware of the URL

>it really is too much to ask people to read between the lines isnt it?
What do you read between the lines of him accusing white identitarians to be nazis and extremely dangerous people?

have you not followed anything hes said or done?

that hes against pathological levels of collectivism

>if the eyes of the world are on you and do everything in your power to go AGAINST white identity, then you *probably* aren't redpilled at all.
If he didn't constantly attack Whites for wanting to express racial solidarity, I might be able to buy the 4D chess argument, but he is on the warpath against what he call "radical far-right identitarians". He basically defines those as any White people who want to recognize they're part of a greater whole, the White race, and work together to protect our own group interest.

Earlier this week when he wrote about the Jewish Question being a "conspiracy theory", he also went out of his way to state that the Alt-Right are identical to the Cultural Marxists (muh horseshoe theory). He claims that Whites wanting to work together to protect ourselves is no different than trannies wanting to work together to protect the interest of trannies, that Whites just want to play the victim to join the identity politics game.

You can argue that this type of thing is just deception and 4D chess, but even if you're right, these type of lies effects the minds of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people. Most of those people do not theorize about 4D chess, they just take Peterson's word for it.

Go look on his cancerous subreddit and see how many people are celebrating that Peterson "finally put the Jewish Question to rest". It's pathetic.

How about you go preach your message of 4D chess to Peterson's subreddit instead? They truly believe that Peterson hates White nationalism and thinks we're "anti-semites".

no ones forcing you be here user,

im sure the other areas of Sup Forums could benefit from your wisdom

>have you not followed anything hes said or done?
I did. I read what he wrote about "white identitarians" or people who aren't individualists.

That is why I believe that he doesn't belong here in the slightest, he is still a liberal.

No he is against, WHITE collectivism.

>If he didn't constantly attack Whites for wanting to express racial solidarity, I might be able to buy the 4D chess argument
Exactly, nothing most thing he does indicates the EXACT opposite of what people here pretend he is.

If you go out of your way to attack white identity, then you *probably* aren't a white identitarian.

no he's against pathological levels of collectivism, no where does he make the claim its okay for people of other races to be collective but not white people, you are mislead

ive never heard him attack "white identity" once, ever

>it really is too much to ask people to read between the lines isnt it?
You're asking us to believe your hypothesis without any evidence, while ignoring our evidence to the contrary.

>He was speaking in regards to the The Balfour Declaration and how no one should care about that random part of the world as it has no real historical significance
That's not what he said at all, you're quoting him out of context. He gave that speech at a Zionist celebration, to an auditorium full of Zionist Jews. He gave the speech with his Zionist colleague Ezra Levant. In that same speech he stated that Israel is a "shining beacon on the hill" and that people only dislike Israel because people are envious of Israel's success. He said a lot more, why don't you watch the actual video?

>yes so he said they were over represented, the same study he quotes also placed White IQ above Blacks mhmm
And? He argued that the Jewish Question is a "conspiracy theory" based on his conclusions, and that anyone who questions Jewish power is an "anti-semite". He claims Whites who question Jewish power are the exact same as the Marxists, just trying to play the victim to get into the game of identity politics.

>He talks about when you reach the top of the hierarchy you detach from it, you might have missed that
You're retarded, you didn't understand his lecture whatsoever.

>what are you a communist? of course its important, what are you smoking? You think theres no hierarchy in fascism?
The point is that he's potentially arguing in favor of the hierarchy of the New World Order.

>never been but you sound really aware of the URL
That subreddit does raids here constantly, I guess you're just that much of a newfag.

Attached: 1518826546697.jpg (496x529, 42K)

>no ones forcing you be here user,
So sorry if I'm shitting up your Jordan Peterson 4D chess club thread, newfag.

No one's forcing you to post here. I think you'd find reddit to be much more to your taste.

OY Vey

Attached: export (2).png (1000x600, 159K)

>ive never heard him attack "white identity" once, ever
Then you aren't paying attention.

Attached: 1518388337646.png (1225x1005, 118K)

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Jewish_Interest.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

>If you’re misguided enough to play identity politics, whether on the left or the right, then you require a victim (in the right-wing case, European culture or some variant) and a perpetrator (Jews).
Is that clear enough?

Just read: jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
And: twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/935398247367041024?lang=en (this is him replying to a white identitarian)

Yes, but he mostly attacks WHITE identitarians.

>If you go out of your way to attack white identity, then you *probably* aren't a white identitarian.
The people like OP who convinces themselves that he is actually secretly on our side are delusional.

Peterson has gone so far as to try to deconstruct the White race (asking "how do you define White anyways"), which is something that postmodernists, that he claims to hate, do on a regular basis as an act of violence towards our race.

>he mostly attacks WHITE identitarians.
And he attacks us when we are the ones who are the target of genocide by the Marxists.

His entire "plan" is to convince Whites not "over react" to the Marxist extermination of our race, by trying to convince us that Whites working together to protect ourselves is evil and dangerous, and to simply accept these multicultural shit holes we live in now and be a good individual.

Yes and still some people here, like OP, pretend otherwise.

>You're asking us to believe your hypothesis without any evidence

I provided links to his talks, there is more if you look

youtube.com/watch?v=E-Ywl4z_nU0

>That's not what he said at all, you're quoting him out of context

No im not, he said there no reason for their obsession with that part of the desert

>he stated that Israel is a "shining beacon on the hill"
Yea compared to Palestine, which is true, you are misquoting now,

>why don't you watch the actual video?
lol i did shill

>And? He argued that the Jewish Question is a "conspiracy theory" based on his conclusions

did he not also say some conspiracy theories are true but most are not?

>You're retarded, you didn't understand his lecture whatsoever.

I don't think you understood it, there are multiple layers to information user,

>potentially arguing in favor of the hierarchy of the New World Order

right because he mentioned a world government how many times in all his videos? I've watched alot of them, hasnt said it once, not ONCE

> I might be able to buy the 4D chess argument

I guess hes just become a
- top selling author
- top youtube star
- political consultant
- free speech icon
all with in the last year by accident , and now is talking about considering running for a political position for no apparent reason,

>That subreddit does raids here constantly, I guess you're just that much of a newfag.

ya you would you know shill,

You won't be satisfied until he comes out and says "Theres a Jewish Conspiracy controlling the world and the White Race needs to unite"

Why would he do that? Are you actually stupid user? Because thats a great way to
- lose your job at the university
- lose your license to practice psychotherapy
- have your top selling book blacklisted
- be banned from entering countries

Great plan

Attached: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (343x450, 18K)

READ: >I guess hes just become a
>- top selling author
>- top youtube star
>- political consultant
>- free speech icon
Nothing of that makes him pro white.

>You won't be satisfied until he comes out and says "Theres a Jewish Conspiracy controlling the world and the White Race needs to unite"
It would have been enough if he didn't attack white identity at any opportunity he gets.

>Why would he do that? Are you actually stupid user? Because thats a great way to
>- lose your job at the university
>- lose your license to practice psychotherapy
>- have your top selling book blacklisted
>- be banned from entering countries
Irrelevant. He could have said nothing, instead he aggressively attacks white identity every time it comes up.

>His entire "plan" is to convince Whites not "over react" to the Marxist

what? hes literally spoken to the Senate about this among other places and says we should be very concerned about far-left controlling the linguist territory as this has never happened before in the history of British common law,

You failed to actually address the argument the guy was making.

he IS white, he doesn't attack whites, he attacks collectivism

youtube.com/watch?v=D5fNu1d0iJw

It is and always has been D&C. Misdirection peeps. Always and forever. If we are busy with circles, we can never address the reality.

>he said there no reason for their obsession with that part of the desert
That's NOT what he said you lying fuck. He said that in some sense it's strange to think that a piece of desert would be the center of so much controversy, that's it. Then he went to talk about how Jews have been so successful in the Middle East that it creates resentful anti-semitism. Then we went on to say that anyone who objects to the Jews subjugating and bombing the Palestinians in the conflict is just a virtue signaling loser who doesn't know anything about the struggle of the Jews in Israel.

>Yea compared to Palestine
He said this at a Zionist celebration, and he meant the entire Middle East, not just Palestine. He's said this at other times as well. The point here is twofold: He's both gargling Israel's balls in a speech to Zionist Jews, and he's celebrating an ethnostate (something that he denies Whites have any right to pursue, on moral grounds).

>right because he mentioned a world government how many times in all his videos? I've watched alot of them, hasnt said it once, not ONCE
What is the illuminati pyramid and all-seeing-eye a symbol of, genius?

>I guess hes just become a
>- top selling author
>- top youtube star
>- political consultant
>- free speech icon
>all with in the last year by accident
It's no accident, he's been propelled into the spotlight by Zionist Jews like Ezra Levant and other portions of the (((MSM))) like Fox News.

>You won't be satisfied until he comes out and says "Theres a Jewish Conspiracy controlling the world and the White Race needs to unite"
This straw man, every time.

I would in fact be satisfied if he did not constantly lash out at Whites for wanting to work together, just as I've stated repeatedly in this thread.

Tell us, why do you care so much that we agree with you about your 4D chess theory? What are you so worried about?

Attached: 1519883175910.jpg (997x760, 85K)

>he IS white
I know that and if you believe anything in my post suggested otherwise you need some serious education.

>he doesn't attack whites, he attacks collectivism
He attacks WHITE IDENTITY, the idea that whites should cooperate to ensure their continued existence in their home countries.

It’s something! I mean we got some pretty cool mountains and forests. Plus our prime minister is great fuel for jokes and mockery I mean seriously he says and does some stupid shit and it’s pretty funny

Attached: 215E5815-850D-4C60-A9C4-379AB75CEC20.jpg (1422x1412, 241K)

What does that have to do with what I wrote?

He's opposed to both the Left and the Right. He's a centrist classical liberal and civic nationalist.

Attached: peterson_gate_keeper.jpg (475x640, 168K)

>he attacks collectivism
He defines Whites working together to protect the White race as collectivist identity politics.

Is peterson actually a false flag to divide the right on the jewish question?
Sure he talks about communists in a bad light, but isn't that what modern communists do anyhow

no because he doesnt "he mostly attacks WHITE identitarians"
like he makes a career out of it

he attacks all forms of collectivism, and people who play group identify politics, same as blacks

This is ridiculous.
You shifted the goal post again.
Fuck off.

>no because he doesnt "he mostly attacks WHITE identitarians"
Are you denying that he frequently attacks white identitarians?
Because I already showed you articles and tweets of him doing so.

>he attacks all forms of collectivism, and people who play group identify politics, same as blacks
So?
This alone should disqualify him from being considered "redpilled", but that doesn't change his attacks on white identity.

>same as blacks
When's the last time he asked blacks to "define the black race"?

When's time he told blacks that racial pride is "pathological"?

When's the last time he toured Africa and told blacks that they have to stop being "tribal" because it's too dangerous in the modern age?

>group identity politics
Yeah, like Whites working together as a group to stop the Marxists from destroying our entire race. He wants us to go back to 1960s era boomer liberalism and learn to just get along.

He is only trying to not be called anti-semite.
He is very critic of identity politics and victim complex and there is nothing more identitarian and playing the victim card than jews but saying so is fatal in the current year.
Self preservation.

>just read between the lines
Aka wish really hard that he was and you might find a few clips where you can misinterpret what he's saying to sound red pilled.

Okay, that is all fine.
But then people should stop pretending he is /ourguy/ in any stretch whatsoever.

>That's NOT what he said you lying fuck.

"who cares? why is this so important? why is this little ratty part of the world, its just scrapped out of useless desert fundamentally, why in the world is everyone obsessed with it? *applause* its really something, its always struck me"

>He said this at a Zionist celebration,
right, and its still true, people dont envy shit states dude, look at the Middle East, look at Israel, look the Middle East, look at Israel,

>What is the illuminati pyramid and all-seeing-eye a symbol of, genius?
Top of the Hierarchy which is detached from the bottom dumb ass, didnt you watch the presentation?

>It's no accident, he's been propelled into the spotlight by Zionist Jews like Ezra Levant and other portions of the (((MSM))) like Fox News.
right because no one is successful without jewish backing, which explains why the media is constantly slandering him daily

>I would in fact be satisfied if he did not constantly lash out at Whites for wanting to work together, just as I've stated repeatedly in this thread.

he lashes out against Whites for wanting to work with whites on the premise they are whites and not quality human beings, as your mentioned its called being a centralist, classic liberal which happens to be the only safe thing to be in Canada right now and hes still taking flack, still getting nearly all his lectures shut down, and still nearly lost his job

>Tell us, why do you care so much that we agree with you about your 4D chess theory? What are you so worried about?

I don't, Im chillin cause its my thread, why do you care? i thought you were going to piss off hours ago

what about what he says bothers you so much? that you dont anything to represent you as an individual other than your skin color and the collective achievements of your race?

Maybe if we used this tactic we could be more successful.
Maybe we should hide our hate of jews until we are in a position to apply a final solution to them.
The current state of affairs has been relatively slow but little by little the degenerates reached everywhere from media to education.
Being so radical from the start is counterproductive and turns general population away.

>>This is ridiculous.
You shifted the goal post again.
Fuck off.
1 hour ago
>that hes against pathological levels of collectivism

>no because he doesnt "he mostly attacks WHITE identitarians"

no I said he opposes collectivism

This fag is a moronno jew ZOG gatekeeper, deserves to get beaten up and ravaged by Bulls.

>Maybe if we used this tactic we could be more successful.
Which tactic?
The tactic of not doing anything at all and disavowing anything slightly controversial?
And attacking everything you stand for?

>Maybe we should hide our hate of jews until we are in a position to apply a final solution to them.
This isn't about the Jews at all.
Him not wanting to be "anti semitic" is completely okay, BUT he does much more then that.

>Being so radical from the start is counterproductive and turns general population away.
That doesn't mean that attacking everything slightly to the right of you is productive.
That is how the left wins, the liberals are covering for anti fa and the far left.

>When's the last time he asked blacks to "define the black race"?

Whens the last time he spoke to a black person?

>When's time he told blacks that racial pride is "pathological"?

when he spoke to ppl regarding #blacklivesmatter

>When's the last time he toured Africa and told blacks that they have to stop being "tribal" because it's too dangerous in the modern age?

When there are Universities in Africa paying him to speak, Im sure he will tour Africa

>Yeah, like Whites working together as a group to stop the Marxists from destroying our entire race. He wants us to go back to 1960s era boomer liberalism and learn to just get along.

You have to get back to the center before you get to the right

Peterson says White Guilt Theory is out of Control
youtube.com/watch?v=bl96SyeEGg8

>no I said he opposes collectivism
Yes. HE OPPOSES COLLECTIVISM, HE HATES WHITE IDENTITY.

How often do I have to say it until you can make that fucking Jump of logic?

HE HATES COLLECTIVISM, THEREFORE HE IS AGAINST WHITE IDENTITY AND THE IDEA THAT WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD WORK TOGETHER TO PROTECT THEIR NATIONS.

EXACTLY,
thank you god, someone who understands

Attached: 7236adaa903bea80f4b27cabf1bfda55.jpg (564x313, 36K)

Peterson is actively attacking 90% of my ideals.
Why should I care for him.

If his "tactic" is telling white people not to act against their oppression because that would be collectivist, WHAT GOOD DOES HE DO?

ALSO FUCKING ANSWER TO MY POSTS, which debunk your insanity.

>HE HATES COLLECTIVISM, THEREFORE HE IS AGAINST WHITE IDENTITY

Thats not a true axiom, White Identity can still exist within the individual and infact thats where it starts and ends

Hitler & Peterson
> improve yourself
> make yourself useful
> improve the family unit
> serve the collective good of humanity

>Peterson is actively attacking 90% of my ideals. Why should I care for him.
I never said you should, I said that 1.5 hrs ago

>ALSO FUCKING ANSWER TO MY POSTS, which debunk your insanity.
dude ive answered all your posts, wtf is your problem you attention seeking whore

The left has become so arrogant that even normies are starting to see they are crazy totalitarian degenerates.
They reached this point because they have been successful in getting support from the general population with other more reasonable goals.
We must use their arrogance against them and turn general population against the degenerates and this can only be achieved with a more reasonable position and not being a radical for the time being.
The objectives might be white ethnostates but that's impossible to get if you say it from the start.
But look how they successfully implemented LGBTIBBQPDZN in the schools slowly. do you think they would have achieved that if they said it from the start?

>Thats not a true axiom
Yes, it is NOT an axiom, BECAUSE IT IS A DEDUCTION, YOU ENORMOUS RETARD.
Seriously, you are uneducated, you don't know what even an axioms is.

>Hitler & Peterson
>> improve yourself
>> make yourself useful
>> improve the family unit
>> serve the collective good of humanity
Hitler: Germans should work together.
Peterson: COLLECTIVISM IS BAD, PEOPLE ARE INDIVIDUALS, WHITE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T WORK TOGETHER.

>I never said you should, I said that 1.5 hrs ago
I re formulated my question back then and you didn't answer.

Peterson is obviously bluepilled as someone can be, why do you post him here, he obviously is against, identity politics and collectivism, which are the foundations of a future for white people.

Attached: DE_Band_mit_RK_(1).jpg (800x1057, 344K)

>*applause* its really something, its always struck me"
Yes, those Zionist Jews are applauding because they want the rest of the world to get off their case about exterminating the Palestinians and absorbing hundreds of billions of dollars from the West to prop up their shithole they call Israel.

Peterson was not saying to these Jews "your country is worthless and nobody should care about it", he's talking about the power of human psychology to make something important even if it appears worthless. Half his talk was about "holy cities" and human psychology, within this context.

For you to cherry pick that one quote, out of context, where he was leading into his portion of the speech about the psychological significance of holy cities, is totally deceptive. Your insistence that his support of Zionism and association with Zionist Jews is "no big deal" leads me to believe that you a Jew that is here to promote your kosher controlled opposition stooge.

>right, and its still true, people dont envy shit states dude, look at the Middle East, look at Israel, look the Middle East, look at Israel
Kike detected.

Again, the point is he said these things at a ZIONIST CELEBRATION.

>which explains why the media is constantly slandering him
Is Fox News slandering Peterson when they have him on regularly as a guest? Most articles about Peterson are positive, only the leftist rags really hound him.

>he lashes out against Whites for wanting to work with whites on the premise they are whites and not quality human beings
Thanks for admitting you aren't even a White nationalist.

>nearly lost his job
What is tenure?

>I don't, Im chillin cause its my thread, why do you care?
Take a wild guess.

>you dont anything to represent you as an individual other than your skin color and the collective achievements of your race?
And the individualist drops the mask! I thought you said Peterson is secretly 14/88 ??? Now you're whining about "muh individualism".

Attached: reddit_peterson.png (1386x1804, 1.63M)

He, and his Zionist masters, are in damage control. He's been found out, and now they are trying to move their pawns into a satisfactory, and momentarily appeasing, equilibrium in power and rhetoric.

>The left has become so arrogant that even normies are starting to see they are crazy totalitarian degenerates.
And?
Peterson is still a liberal, he doesn't oppose progress.

>They reached this point because they have been successful in getting support from the general population with other more reasonable goals.
Exactly, that is what I said in my post.

>We must use their arrogance against them and turn general population against the degenerates and this can only be achieved with a more reasonable position and not being a radical for the time being.
Okay, I don't disagree with that, but I don't see how this relates to Peterson, who promotes LIBERAL IDEALS.

>The objectives might be white ethnostates but that's impossible to get if you say it from the start.
I don't care what the Americans want to do.

>But look how they successfully implemented LGBTIBBQPDZN in the schools slowly. do you think they would have achieved that if they said it from the start?
No and I explained to you how they did it, THE MODERATES COVERED FOR THE HARD LEFT WING.
That is the OPPOSITE, I REPEAT THE OPPOSITE (Just to make it very clear OPPOSITE) of what Peterson is doing.

The left won, because the liberals didn't attack the hard left, that is how the hard left won.
Peterson ATTACKS the hard right, which is how the right WILL LOOSE:

Peterson HATES Hitler and all forms of collectivism.
How the fuck do I get that in your head?

>Whens the last time he spoke to a black person?
Yeah, when was it? Why isn't he calling them out on Twitter at random?

>when he spoke to ppl regarding #blacklivesmatter
He told them that racial pride is pathological? Source.

>When there are Universities in Africa paying him to speak, Im sure he will tour Africa
You intentionally missed the point. Nice pilpul.

>You have to get back to the center before you get to the right
Show us one shred of evidence that Peterson wants people to continue to the right. Pic related is evidence that he absolutely does not want that.

>White Guilt Out of Control
Yeah, Peterson is really upset that the Left is "dangerously waking up the right-wing":

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.3786140/i-m-not-a-bigot-meet-the-u-of-t-prof-who-refuses-to-use-genderless-pronouns-1.3786144
>I think that the continual careless pushing of people by left wing radicals is dangerously waking up the right wing.

Attached: 1527349938476.png (660x660, 88K)

>Yes, it is NOT an axiom, BECAUSE IT IS A DEDUCTION
Yes and you don't use deductions to draw conclusions, go read Euclid and learn how Western thought works

>Hitler: Germans should work together.
Peterson: COLLECTIVISM IS BAD, PEOPLE ARE INDIVIDUALS, WHITE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T WORK TOGETHER.

Where does Peterson say Canadians shouldn't work together? Where does Peterson say White people shouldn't work together? Your literally just making shit up

Peterson
> group identity & collective guilt destroy societies

>I re formulated my question back then and you didn't answer.
when you re formulated your question and said I was moving the goal posts? Which post did I not answer, which I already asked you

If you have a problem leave user, i dont know what your issue is, like you dont have the self control to leave, you made your point, I disagree and you failed to convince me, have a nice night

>Yes and you don't use deductions to draw conclusions
What the fuck.
Are you retarded? Because this is WRONG, not even slightly, BUT THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THE TRUTH.

YOU DO DRAW CONCLUSIONS BY MAKING LOGICAL DEDUCTIONS, THAT IS HOW LOGIC WORKS.

>go read Euclid and learn how Western thought works
I have read Euclids elements in its entirety, I also am one semester away from a Bachelor in Mathematics, PLEASE do not try to educate me what a "logical deduction" is.

This is seriously disturbing, you have not a single clue what you are talking about.

>Where does Peterson say White people shouldn't work together? Your literally just making shit up
READ HIS OWN WORDS >when you re formulated your question and said I was moving the goal posts?
no

> I disagree
No, you didn't. You ignored every evidence I gave you which countered your beliefs.

>you don't use deductions to draw conclusions
Holy fuck, you can't possibly be this stupid. A logical deduction is a form of argument.

>Where does Peterson say Canadians shouldn't work together?
He said Whites should not work together based on their race, that includes White Canadians.

>Where does Peterson say White people shouldn't work together?
He defines White working together based on their race as "radica far-right identitarianism".

This user you are arguing with is literally a Jew that is astroturfing Peterson here. Look here:

>what about what he says bothers you so much? that you dont anything to represent you as an individual other than your skin color and the collective achievements of your race?
He pretended in OP that he thinks Peterson is "secretly 14/88", but here he is dropping the mask and admitting that he wants to push Peterson's individualist ideology, and that he agrees with Peterson's anti-White rhetoric.

We should not waste a moment more of our time arguing with this (((user))).

>This user you are arguing with is literally a Jew that is astroturfing Peterson here. Look here:
I am also afraid he has brain damage, considering what he says about "deductions".

ya son the guy that has studied how bad nazis are for decades and say he cant answer a simple question is woke ya son

>he's talking about the power of human psychology to make something important even if it appears worthless. Half his talk was about "holy cities" and human psychology, within this context.

>Again, the point is he said these things at a ZIONIST CELEBRATION
I KNOW WHEN DID I DENY THAT, I WAS THE ONE WHO POSTED WHERE IT WAS AT

>Is Fox News slandering Peterson when they have him on regularly as a guest?
I wouldn't know, I dont watch FoxNews, if all the news networks are Jewish why are they slandering him?

correct, any city can be a holy city because its a psychological effect, its not based

>Thanks for admitting you aren't even a White nationalist.
you think Canada can be a White nationalist state? are you out of your fucking mind?!! It has to become Nationalist first before you can add White to anything, are you aware where we are in politics right now? That they are banning White Nationalist groups from public spaces?

>What is tenure?
google it yourself dumbass

>Take a wild guess
sad, i feel for you, maybe you can clean the ash out of the furnaces in the new Reich to add meaning to your life

>I thought you said Peterson is secretly 14/88
Easy their Cathy Newman, please quote me on where I said that haha

I already spoke on individualism here,

Canada is shifting into Communism, it has to shift the other way, and the only way to do that is putting down collectivism, and raising individualism, if you have a better idea, lets hear it

I didn't read your post faggot.

Post another one, mr. individualist.

Go visit Peterson's subreddit if you want to see some serious cringe. Check out the comments on the article he posted about the Jewish Question:

reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/86l8b2/jordan_peterson_writes_a_blog_post_called_on_the/

There are a few people who are pretty angry with Peterson though, I'm surprised the mods didn't ban them.

Attached: 1519915614541.png (307x315, 186K)

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/935398247367041024?lang=en
> all he says is "how do you define white?"
jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
> did not use the word white

>I have read Euclids elements in its entirety, I also am one semester away from a Bachelor in Mathematics,
very believable, explains why you are literal and unable to see the points being made

>A logical deduction is a form of argument.
yea if you want to form an opinion such as "you cant be white and be an individualism"

lets try axioms now
> individualism - looking out for one self
we can agree?
> being of the white race, being lighter in complexion, having western values and European genetic lineage
we can agree?

Now someone who is a "White Individualist"
would therefore mean you are looking out for the white race by looking out for what benefit you the most, welcome to philosophy

He says:
"no one has a "genetic interest in their race.""
Therefore he believes that WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE A GENETIC INTEREST IN THEIR RACE.

>> did not use the word white
Yes, but he did use the word European.
This is what he said: " If you’re misguided enough to play identity politics, whether on the left or the right, then you require a victim (in the right-wing case, European culture or some variant) and a perpetrator (Jews)."

>very believable, explains why you are literal and unable to see the points being made
Look leaf, one person among us can distinguish an axiom from a deduction, that person is me.
The person who doesn't not know what an axiom is, is telling the person who does, that he should "read Euclid", who on the first pages lists what he calls "propositions", these are things Euclid asserts WITHOUT deduction, these are his AXIOMS.

>If you’re misguided enough to play identity politics, whether on the left or the right, then you require a victim (in the right-wing case, European culture or some variant) and a perpetrator (Jews)."
He is actually accusing Whites of engaging in Cultural Marxism.

Which obviously is part of his horseshoe theory and goal to equate far left and far right.

>"no one has a "genetic interest in their race."
if Peterson doesn't have a study on it he can't say it, hes a University Proffessor, what do you get about it? If you send him a study saying the opposite and its a valid conclusion then he will say that. Peterson doesnt work with "beliefs"

What exactly is your beef with his statement? Cause you believe all white achievements are your personal achievements?

>who on the first pages lists what he calls "propositions", these are things Euclid asserts WITHOUT deduction, these are his AXIOMS.

gee I had no idea! then you would know theres a difference between opinions and facts and how you draw your conclusions

"you cant be for the white race and be an individualism"
in an opinion that doesn't make sense or stand on its own, ive proved the opposite to be true

Attached: 29745234_595404440799723_1486481295_n.jpg (352x640, 26K)

>if Peterson doesn't have a study on it he can't say it,
He DID say it, study or not.

>hes a University Proffessor, what do you get about it?
So are the gender study professor, please don't give me an argument from authority.

>What exactly is your beef with his statement? Cause you believe all white achievements are your personal achievements?
No, put they are part of me, just like I am proud of being the son of my father I am proud to be a member of a race with such great achievements.

You are also an enormous retard for not buying the beautifully colored edition by Byrne.
Now go to the next page and find out what an axiom actually is and why it is different from a deduction.

>gee I had no idea! then you would know theres a difference between opinions and facts and how you draw your conclusions
Ironically math is built upon "opinions", because that is exactly what axioms are.

>"you cant be for the white race and be an individualism"
Please read the definition of collectivism, the white race is a COLLECTIVE.
If you have an interest IN THE COLLECTIVE, you are a COLLECTIVIST.

Look at what Peterson has done for the White race and your still going to bash him

> hes got a high end career
> hes curbed a communist take over in canada
> hes defending Pepe the Frog publicly as not a hate symbol
> hes applauded the alt-right use of humor
> hes agreed publicly Jews are over represented in positions of power (why that is you can debate with him further)
> hes has a white wife hes been married too his whole life & two white kids
> hes telling tons of dis-enchanted youths to pick themselves, that they have something to offer the world
> hes worked at removing the concept of white guilt from the university system

You literally want him to come out and praise hitler, how will that help AT ALL? Thats going to speed up the laws against white nationalism in this country of which HE was the ONLY person who spoke up and there is an hour long video of him at the Canadian Senate repealing bill c-16 which im sure Jewish Zionists put in the first place

You are so enormously retarded.

All I want from Peterson is him not attacking the "far" right, if he didn't do that he would an okay person.

>So are the gender study professor,
they dont believe in science, Peterson does

>No, put they are part of me, just like I am proud of being the son of my father I am proud to be a member of a race with such great achievements.
me too

>You are also an enormous retard for not buying the beautifully colored edition by Byrne.
Did not have all 13 books and was $150, mine has all books and was $20, otherwise I certainly would have

>Ironically math is built upon "opinions", because that is exactly what axioms are.

axiom are designed to avoid opinions, are more deeply rooted than opinions, they are agreed upon truths, opinions are not truths, and opinion is "this actor is better than that actor", math is not based on opinions, thats very social justice warrior of you to think! 2+2 = 4 is not an opinion, it is a truth, its an axiom

>Please read the definition of collectivism, the white race is a COLLECTIVE.
and if your white you have to be interested in the INDIVIDUAL because a COLLECTIVE is made up of INDIVIDUALS and the COLLECTIVE is only as strong as its weakest INDIVIDUAL

you've said that several times now

I hope you know language is also created around the axiom principal, that definitions of worlds are also not "opinions" otherwise they wouldn't work, the same as math & science,

never thought I would see the day where a Nazi Mathematician would say math was made up of opinions

so I think the enormously retarded is just your opinion, like the rest of your reality sjw LOL

>Did not have all 13 books and was $150
Its 15 bucks on amazon here...

> 2+2 = 4 is not an opinion, it is a truth, its an axiom
For the love of god. Please don't make me do this.
No 2+2=4 is NOT AN AXIOM. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY WRONG.
It is a DEDUCTION, DON'T YOU GET IT?
A DEDUCTION, just like Pythagoras THEOREM, is NOT (I REPEAT NOT) an AXIOM, it is a DEDUCTION, it is something which FOLLOWS FROM THE AXIOMS.
Did you actually read that book?

>axiom are designed to avoid opinions
No, they are opinions, that is why ZFC is heavily disputed among mathematicians.

>and if your white you have to be interested in the INDIVIDUAL because a COLLECTIVE is made up of INDIVIDUALS and the COLLECTIVE is only as strong as its weakest INDIVIDUAL
That isn't actually an argument. Nothing in what you said makes you less of an collectivist.
Caring for the individual, is perfectly consistent with collectivism, which Peterson opposes.

>you've said that several times now
I also gave EVIDENCE, specifically him EXPLICITLY attacking people who are further right then he are.
Do you deny that?

>never thought I would see the day where a Nazi Mathematician would say math was made up of opinions
I am pretty certain that Teichmüller (and almost all other mathematicians) would agree with me.
Especially considering the debates about ZFC happening currently.

I also am not really a nazi.

Do YOU realize that the only reason that Jews and their pets are acknowledging the race-IQ link is so they can use it to justify their own sense of superiority?

>Its 15 bucks on amazon here...
well shit, I wish I knew why

>For the love of god. Please don't make me do this.
Without Axioms there are no deductions, you can not just make deductions, the number 2 is an axiom, the concept of addition is an axiom, that it equals 4 starts as a deduction but it has been proved which allows it to enter the axiom domain, which makes 2+2=4 an axiom, there is no one debating that ANYWHERE, ANYWHERE that is the working definition of an axiom, that which is not up for debate, what was stated earlier has conceptually wrong and linguistically

> ZFC
Im not well versed in the theory, so i wont debate you on that

>That isn't actually an argument. Nothing in what you said makes you less of an collectivist.

Thats the WHOLE POINT ive been trying to make, ln Canada you cant care even for yourself as a white straight male let alone the white race or its considered oppression against others, thats how fucked it is here, Peterson may not or may not be 14/88 but hes woke enough thats he paving the way out of this mess, and anyone else who is woke is smart enough to not push a white collectivism agenda period, there arresting people for that shit here, watch his interviews again, watch how many times he goes to say something and say "actually I cant say that," your literally going after him for what hes saying at Zionist Conferences, Transgender Gatherings etc. You have to pander to your audience

>I also gave EVIDENCE, specifically him EXPLICITLY attacking people who are further right then he are.Do you deny that?

No i dont, I deny that hes ONLY targeting white people and ive also tried to explain that radicalism in Canada is that as a Centralism he is now considered the Right when he is truly left minded, and people dont understand that, thats why he has stood up for the alt-right on occasion as much as he has been very critical of it, thats how hes winning, once he side they will attack him with collective politics

Attached: Euclid.jpg (971x575, 140K)

a fair argument

look I got to hit the hay,
you seem like a fair and based individual, why you leave me with some material to read or watch and I will further educate myself so our next encounter is more eye to eye

>ln Canada you cant care even for yourself as a white straight male let alone the white race or its considered oppression against others
Yeah but it's not against the law.

>Peterson may not or may not be 14/88
He's not.

>hes woke enough thats he paving the way out of this mess
Paving the way to what? Civic nationalism?

>anyone else who is woke is smart enough to not push a white collectivism agenda period
Wrong, there are many people who are brave enough to speak out for the White race, including professor Ricardo Duchesne: www.EuroCanadian.ca -- his book Canada in Decay is a best seller on Amazon, and it's explicitly about White genocide in Canada.

You're wrong. You just want Whites to hide like scared rabbits.

>there arresting people for that shit here
Absolute HORSE SHIT. WRONG. FALSE. LIAR !!!

Cite your sources. NOW.

hes going to run for office and its going to be hilarious

Attached: 1495154499143.png (1039x698, 847K)

fuck of dielinke-shill!