At what point do we just give up?

At what point do we just give up?
>inb4 muh 200k (false)
>inb4 Trump's inauguration was the biggest ever (it wasn't)
>inb4 big liberal crowds hurt my feelings so I can't substantively engage in conversation and will sage (fuck off, faggot)

This thread is for serious and serious people ONLY who want to debate the coming liberal victories in 2019.

Attached: thingsthathmm.png (2270x886, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/remington-set-to-file-for-bankruptcy/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab4i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remington filed before the florida shooting. There was no cause and effect. Everyone you are trying to affect with this horseshit knows it as well. You suck at being subversive.

Attached: 1511243807143.gif (500x391, 2.05M)

There will be none assblaster
Also this same damn thread again
Remington has been going under for a long time now due to shit quality not goblin tears. 200k is .001% of te American pop. No one give a a fuck about inauguration crowds this isn’t pertinent to the topic.
Kys shekelstein.
You nu-pol fags better not respond to this obvious bait. It just makes them post more. If you respond I will find you and beat the stupid out of you
Sage

Source, now

Do you have any concept of what a generic ballot poll is, you fucking mongoloid?

Assuming you really had 1 million supporters you’re still at .1% of the pop fuckwad.
Sage

And correction 200k is .0001% of the pol

Pop*

cbsnews.com/news/remington-set-to-file-for-bankruptcy/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab4i

Called google, nigger.

Sage.
Either it’s a true smoothbrain or the worst shill I’ve ever seen.
If you do not have to capacity for self research then just kys imo.
Either way it knew it could have googled it

OP got ass-blasted, hard

Attached: op.jpg (250x250, 53K)

Exactly I was literally about to call out this kike on that one. That was actually big news when it came out and I wasn't sure I was gonna get my rebate.

Sage. Nothing of value to say. Just "why don't you just give up? You obvs gonna fail."

SUPER SAGE

Remington has been in the shitter for years now.

I've done substantial (((polling))) and I can say with a 99% certainty that the blue wave is real and it's coming.
Watch out drumpfhtards!

You all saged right anons?

Attached: 4BE78A3F-9D2C-40E9-9A87-3234EF034E5B.jpg (1852x1389, 1023K)

Ammo sales are through the roof right now.

Trump being elected hurt the gun industry more than anything else, ironically.

>800k people attended your gun March
False

Attached: 2AA08459-F316-4320-ADF3-52E6DA4F9D8F.jpg (1125x470, 210K)

LARPers gonna LARP

Sage
Even if it was 1 million it’s still .1% of the American pop

Apologizes less than .05%

CBS...
Not a legit source.

There's not going to be a liberal victory in 2019. Trump may not be all that we saw him to be, but he's still better than the other option and I highly doubt any third party will get into office.

Now on the topic of people attending inaugurations, most people that voted Trump were too busy doing stuff like earning money and enjoying themselves to go to the inauguration. Lefties have no jobs and thus plenty of time, meaning they can go to these.

You never give up. Grow a spine and fight for your fucking rights.

Sage this shit you fucking nu-pol trash it’s obvious bait.

bump

Something which is hugely irrelevant when the entire reason hillary won the popular vote in 2016 was because of manhattan and los angeles and california's crooked election rules prevented democrats from picking up any seats in that state due to all the republicans being gerrymandered into a handful of districts

Remove California and new york and all those inland areas liberals need to win to take back the house are in favor of the republicans

And of course take a look at new york and california and you can see that the maps of both states have been so badly fucked with to ensure liberal domination of 2/3 of the seats that they have literally no traction in the other 1/3

Sure, liberals will win the generic ballot and probably the popular vote for the House by several percentage points, but I doubt they'll pick up even 13 seats like Republicans did in 2014.

Even worse for liberals because so many Senate seats are in red states they'll actually lose seats under pretty much any generic ballot.

The DC metro area is full of nevertrumpers and liberals, of course no one went to his inauguration compared to Obama. DC's metro area is like 1/3 black and DC itself was 50% black when Obama got elected, so of course he had a shitload of niggers and liberals sucking his cock.

But all the gun blogs are claiming a decision made by Dick's Sporting Goods in March 2018 somehow led to their underperformance in Q4 2017.

Why don't you go and correct them oh valiant paladins of truth?

>make shit quality firearms for 2 decades
>go bankrupt
really isn't much more to it

>the financials linked earlier that predate your media event by months somehow don't factor.
>blogs

Attached: 1519010941957.jpg (1279x795, 229K)

remington has been doing shitty for a decade, they are trying to save what they can by filing bankruptcy but they are being beaten heavily by competitors (because their guns suck)

OP is either completely retarded or a shill

Remington was bought by Cerberus Group and quality of the products declined markedly. That is why Remington is going under.