Eugene Gu crying like a faggot because the Roseanne reboot has her as a Trump supporter

Even the replies are full of sooks saying they won't watch the show,

Attached: Clipboard01.png (592x300, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYPkP8eCU6c
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chink BTFO

Eugene Gu is most likely a pedo

This guy has pissed off everyone at the hospital during his residency. He's mentally ill.

literally who

Proof?

Why is it that everytime the voters don't vote the way liberals want liberals say it's a danger to democracy?

This chink is a nut

>Roseanne
>Trump supporter
>She was the specific person Trump was insulting with a lot of his "misogynistic" statements
>Has had multiple fueds with Trump

These people can't even spot their own subversion even more. This is "replanting the rice fields so Mao is pleased and thinks there is a food surplus, when there is a massive famine" levels of stupidity.

I have absolutely zero clue who this is

>becoming a show

Go home you fucking gooks. You obviously have no place here. Fucking fish headed motherfuckers.

Someone post the proof of how he beats his wife.

That was Rosie O Donnel.

You're thinking of Rosie O'Donnell. Big difference.

literally who?

Attached: about thirty users fall f(...).jpg (667x645, 47K)

Oh shit, It was too.
>Big difference.
Fat american female "comedians" who were big in the 90s with a similar name. Not that far of a stretch.

I caught the end of the Roseanne show tonight and realized they have a fucking tranny kid in it. I got sick to my stomach seeing that paraded around and Dan calling him brave. We have strayed so far from God.

+1

Holy shit, I missed the episode but there's no fucking way that happened. Please tell me it's not true?

Attached: 79a09222a80302f4ed6d938dfd9b83b3-danym4a.png (618x900, 407K)

You're thinking of Rosie O'Donnell, completely different person than Roseanne Barr.

Jesus Christ.

Attached: New Roseanne.jpg (2048x1365, 342K)

Stupid fucking rightard can't tell Rosanne from Rosie O'Donell lmao fucking retard.

top kek

Roseanne Barr literally ran for the Green Party nomination, she's at the very least a crypto-commie.

The show is actually pretty solid. Jackie and the kids are left leaing, roseanne and goodman are right leaning, but both sides are willing to make compromises to make sure the family loves each other. dunno why either side is getting assblasted by the show.

That was just a lame jab at their fatness.

Meanwhile I don't know of a single australian sitcom or piece of culture I care about

I don't really give a shit about some fat cunts political affiliation but if you're gonna spout bullshit like "These people can't even spot their own subversion even more" at least know which fat cunt you're talking about, dumb fuck.

Because deep down they realize they should be purged as traitors to the USA, and they are definitely worried it may some day happen. After all, their god damned belief system carried it out more than a couple times in the last century, so they are wondering when the return strike blowback will cancel them. They cower in fear, and yelp in public for support.

He’s some SJW lefty chink doctor that likes to do black power kneels in front of confederate statutes for good goy points.
Is this real? Wouldn’t surprise me honestly. If they’re going to have Roseanne, probably the most outspoken open Trump supporting celebrity, play a Trump supporter on cable TV, they almost certainly had to throw in SJW shit for balance.
This is pretty great kek

That's funny, I won't watch it because DJ has a nigger kid. I guess no one will watch it!

Attached: 1500358758864.jpg (1472x824, 189K)

I haven't seen the show yet but I heard that the son grew up to marry a black woman in the new series.

Rosanne is pretty funny and is open about her jewness. I don't have a problem with her.

The appearances Roseanne has been doing have been hilarious for how awkward they've been.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYPkP8eCU6c

On Jimmy Kimmel's show she was basically snapping at him for being an ass about Trump. Then on the View none of the hosts from the View looked comfortable commenting on anything, just fumbling around for several minutes in the typical way women do as they beat around the bush regarding Roseanne being pro-Trump.

I think it is pretty funny how people like Gu can get so much attention just for being a look-at-me virtue signaler.

>if you're gonna spout bullshit like "These people can't even spot their own subversion even more" at least know which fat cunt you're talking about, dumb fuck.

If anything it's the only portion of my post that I got correct. She's a god damn green crypto-commie.
>2 fat american women, who work in the same field and were popular at the same time, who history shows hold similar political positions with similar names
>How dare you confuse these two people

It helps that they had news articles referencing them.

Means they had some sort of connection to journalists on twitter that helped promote them.

Just a random doctor who got verified because he's a far-left anti-White and vocal

It kind of makes me wonder how he’s doing in his career. If he was busy and successful, he shouldn’t need all of this random outside support. I mean you can have political positions and a career, it’s just strange to see this from a doctor. I’ve only seen a few of his photos, but he’s always posing in his scrubs. It’s like he’s a bit actor for a tv show and can only be recognized if he wears the costume.

Dumb gook thinks our republic
is a democracy. Deport them all.

>in exchange for our democracy.

Ahhh there's that tricky word again.

Someone tell Dr Chan to stick to banging ugly nurses because the US is and always has been a constitutional representational republic.

They poke fun at both sides, libtards can't handle anything including something they don't like.

Wtf i hate Roseanne now!!!!

Attached: 1d579004c13fecade4b9d75d71030cd3--roseanne-barr-heroines.jpg (474x366, 39K)

the hilltop hoods were awesome.

Just libs, huh? I guess that's why there have been multiple threads posted here tonight crying about the show being a perceived attack on conservatives.

I never watched it in 90s but this show is really good.
Roseanne totally btfo's Hollywood libtards.
Everyone who supports Trump should watch this show/support it.

the good old times when women comedians were ugly and funny

I don't know if she more or less funny.
I do know tho, this the only show on TV that gives a counter-voice to all the PC and libtard bullshit.

Attached: 2018.png (1013x675, 1.47M)

I'm convinced most people here didn't actually watch the show. It punched left and right, mostly poking fun at how divided our country is.

>actually watching tv for non-strategic reasons

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Eugene Gu crying like a faggot because the Roseanne reboot has her as a Trump supporter
So that means Eugene Gu is an actress and she plays a Trump supporter in a reboot TV show of a series titled Roseanne.
I'm new to all of this.

>punched left and right
Way more on to the left(I actually watched it)

Attached: 1476991182387.png (590x550, 72K)

It doesn't matter. Rightards, especially Trump cultists, have no sense of humor. If you make fun of Daddy at any cost in any context, they cry wank until they bust a nut in their first then sob like schoolgirl bitches while they lick the cum off their fingers. Trumpkins are such fags that it should be legal to bully and beat them into submission.

Haven't seen it. People should chill.

Take your meds before posting

Attached: (you).jpg (575x760, 66K)

aunt jackie needs to date a male feminist that ends up being exposed on the local news as a convicted rapist

Probably because he never was able to grow a spine.

Fuckin tell 'em granny rose.

oyvey

Attached: 1511975935594.png (600x1128, 218K)

Attached: eugenecunt.jpg (1936x1936, 528K)

I didn't know about any of this until now. It was fine not knowing Eugene Cu existed.

fucking moran.

Stop giving this chink attention.

It's a show that was rebooted. Is this gook retarded, or under 30?

He's not a tranny.

If that's real, it's true to the original show. The sister was always the retarded "what about the children" religion lite cunt.

hahaha Asians are based

Attached: 1520737986962.jpg (853x1280, 242K)

JUSTY WOMAN
U
S
T
Y

W
O
M
A
N

Besides her being a Trump supporter the whole show is SJW shit. Biracial daughter, gender confused boy? Give me a break. Should've kept all these politics and issues out of it

Big if true

Yeah.. it's pathetic shows how fucked we are the "conservatives" are celebrating this shit...

More Jewish tricks