Eugene Gu crying like a faggot because the Roseanne reboot has her as a Trump supporter

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

Even the replies are full of sooks saying they won't watch the show,

Attached: Clipboard01.png (51 KB, 592x300)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYPkP8eCU6c
supforums.com/thread/165688329/politics

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

Chink BTFO

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Eugene Gu is most likely a pedo

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

This guy has pissed off everyone at the hospital during his residency. He's mentally ill.

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

literally who

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

Proof?

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Why is it that everytime the voters don't vote the way liberals want liberals say it's a danger to democracy?

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

This chink is a nut

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Roseanne
Trump supporter
She was the specific person Trump was insulting with a lot of his "misogynistic" statements
Has had multiple fueds with Trump

These people can't even spot their own subversion even more. This is "replanting the rice fields so Mao is pleased and thinks there is a food surplus, when there is a massive famine" levels of stupidity.

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

I have absolutely zero clue who this is

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

becoming a show

Go home you fucking gooks. You obviously have no place here. Fucking fish headed motherfuckers.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Someone post the proof of how he beats his wife.

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

That was Rosie O Donnel.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

You're thinking of Rosie O'Donnell. Big difference.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

literally who?

Attached: about-thirty-users-fall-f(...).jpg (47 KB, 667x645)

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

Oh shit, It was too.
Big difference.
Fat american female "comedians" who were big in the 90s with a similar name. Not that far of a stretch.

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

I caught the end of the Roseanne show tonight and realized they have a fucking tranny kid in it. I got sick to my stomach seeing that paraded around and Dan calling him brave. We have strayed so far from God.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

+1

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

Holy shit, I missed the episode but there's no fucking way that happened. Please tell me it's not true?

Attached: 79a09222a80302f4ed6d938dfd9b83b3-danym4a.png (407 KB, 618x900)

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

You're thinking of Rosie O'Donnell, completely different person than Roseanne Barr.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

Jesus Christ.

Attached: New-Roseanne.jpg (342 KB, 2048x1365)

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Stupid fucking rightard can't tell Rosanne from Rosie O'Donell lmao fucking retard.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

top kek

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

Roseanne Barr literally ran for the Green Party nomination, she's at the very least a crypto-commie.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

The show is actually pretty solid. Jackie and the kids are left leaing, roseanne and goodman are right leaning, but both sides are willing to make compromises to make sure the family loves each other. dunno why either side is getting assblasted by the show.

Carson Young
Carson Young

That was just a lame jab at their fatness.

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Meanwhile I don't know of a single australian sitcom or piece of culture I care about

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

I don't really give a shit about some fat cunts political affiliation but if you're gonna spout bullshit like "These people can't even spot their own subversion even more" at least know which fat cunt you're talking about, dumb fuck.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Because deep down they realize they should be purged as traitors to the USA, and they are definitely worried it may some day happen. After all, their god damned belief system carried it out more than a couple times in the last century, so they are wondering when the return strike blowback will cancel them. They cower in fear, and yelp in public for support.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

He’s some SJW lefty chink doctor that likes to do black power kneels in front of confederate statutes for good goy points.
Is this real? Wouldn’t surprise me honestly. If they’re going to have Roseanne, probably the most outspoken open Trump supporting celebrity, play a Trump supporter on cable TV, they almost certainly had to throw in SJW shit for balance.
This is pretty great kek

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

That's funny, I won't watch it because DJ has a nigger kid. I guess no one will watch it!

Attached: 1500358758864.jpg (189 KB, 1472x824)

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

I haven't seen the show yet but I heard that the son grew up to marry a black woman in the new series.

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Rosanne is pretty funny and is open about her jewness. I don't have a problem with her.

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

The appearances Roseanne has been doing have been hilarious for how awkward they've been.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYPkP8eCU6c

On Jimmy Kimmel's show she was basically snapping at him for being an ass about Trump. Then on the View none of the hosts from the View looked comfortable commenting on anything, just fumbling around for several minutes in the typical way women do as they beat around the bush regarding Roseanne being pro-Trump.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

I think it is pretty funny how people like Gu can get so much attention just for being a look-at-me virtue signaler.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

if you're gonna spout bullshit like "These people can't even spot their own subversion even more" at least know which fat cunt you're talking about, dumb fuck.

If anything it's the only portion of my post that I got correct. She's a god damn green crypto-commie.
2 fat american women, who work in the same field and were popular at the same time, who history shows hold similar political positions with similar names
How dare you confuse these two people

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

It helps that they had news articles referencing them.

Means they had some sort of connection to journalists on twitter that helped promote them.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Just a random doctor who got verified because he's a far-left anti-White and vocal

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

It kind of makes me wonder how he’s doing in his career. If he was busy and successful, he shouldn’t need all of this random outside support. I mean you can have political positions and a career, it’s just strange to see this from a doctor. I’ve only seen a few of his photos, but he’s always posing in his scrubs. It’s like he’s a bit actor for a tv show and can only be recognized if he wears the costume.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Dumb gook thinks our republic
is a democracy. Deport them all.

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

in exchange for our democracy.

Ahhh there's that tricky word again.

Someone tell Dr Chan to stick to banging ugly nurses because the US is and always has been a constitutional representational republic.

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

supforums.com/thread/165688329/politics

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

They poke fun at both sides, libtards can't handle anything including something they don't like.

David Cook
David Cook

Wtf i hate Roseanne now!!!!

Attached: 1d579004c13fecade4b9d75d71030cd3--roseanne-barr-heroines.jpg (39 KB, 474x366)

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

the hilltop hoods were awesome.

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

Just libs, huh? I guess that's why there have been multiple threads posted here tonight crying about the show being a perceived attack on conservatives.

Noah Long
Noah Long

I never watched it in 90s but this show is really good.
Roseanne totally btfo's Hollywood libtards.
Everyone who supports Trump should watch this show/support it.

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

the good old times when women comedians were ugly and funny

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

I don't know if she more or less funny.
I do know tho, this the only show on TV that gives a counter-voice to all the PC and libtard bullshit.

Attached: 2018.png (1.47 MB, 1013x675)

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

I'm convinced most people here didn't actually watch the show. It punched left and right, mostly poking fun at how divided our country is.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

actually watching tv for non-strategic reasons

Attached: maxresdefault-(2).jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

Eugene Gu crying like a faggot because the Roseanne reboot has her as a Trump supporter
So that means Eugene Gu is an actress and she plays a Trump supporter in a reboot TV show of a series titled Roseanne.
I'm new to all of this.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

punched left and right
Way more on to the left(I actually watched it)

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

Attached: 1476991182387.png (72 KB, 590x550)

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

It doesn't matter. Rightards, especially Trump cultists, have no sense of humor. If you make fun of Daddy at any cost in any context, they cry wank until they bust a nut in their first then sob like schoolgirl bitches while they lick the cum off their fingers. Trumpkins are such fags that it should be legal to bully and beat them into submission.

Gavin White
Gavin White

Haven't seen it. People should chill.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Take your meds before posting

Attached: (you).jpg (66 KB, 575x760)

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

aunt jackie needs to date a male feminist that ends up being exposed on the local news as a convicted rapist

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

Probably because he never was able to grow a spine.

John King
John King

Fuckin tell 'em granny rose.

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

oyvey

Attached: 1511975935594.png (218 KB, 600x1128)

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Attached: eugenecunt.jpg (528 KB, 1936x1936)

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

I didn't know about any of this until now. It was fine not knowing Eugene Cu existed.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

fucking moran.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

Stop giving this chink attention.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

It's a show that was rebooted. Is this gook retarded, or under 30?

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

He's not a tranny.

John Morris
John Morris

If that's real, it's true to the original show. The sister was always the retarded "what about the children" religion lite cunt.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

hahaha Asians are based

Attached: 1520737986962.jpg (242 KB, 853x1280)

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

JUSTY WOMAN
U
S
T
Y

W
O
M
A
N

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

Besides her being a Trump supporter the whole show is SJW shit. Biracial daughter, gender confused boy? Give me a break. Should've kept all these politics and issues out of it

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Big if true

James Phillips
James Phillips

Yeah.. it's pathetic shows how fucked we are the "conservatives" are celebrating this shit...

More Jewish tricks

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit