YANKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

YANKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Kim Jong Un in China.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Trump's in on this you fucking Bong.

Trips

Bongs are on their own

Attached: 3AAEA0AA-B97B-467D-9788-3019815544DA.jpg (1903x1207, 1.56M)

Blumpf BTFO

Attached: F76BDE0D-BC10-4F8C-BCC7-985E9498DA76.png (291x344, 85K)

>Kim jong un visits only state that won't try him for war crimes.
Only place I the world where glorious leader can meet leaders of the West without somebody going full autist and starting shit with china.
It's fucking nothing.

KJU is the people's hero.

May Korea be united under the freedom of North Korean Nationalist Communism!

>Trump
>doing anything relevant

Attached: 1467012399813.jpg (508x504, 84K)

I can guarantee you this was Xi telling him to get his ass to China for a meeting so he doesn't drag them into a pointless nuclear war over some shitty resource-barren peninsula.

trips have proven this post correct, Trump is bringing world peace.

Attached: I'LL DRAG YOUR COUNTRY TO GLORY WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT..jpg (500x677, 83K)

checked

Attached: 1511852707422.jpg (680x1024, 80K)

China rules the world. They murder CIA assets and get away with it and now they BTFO everyone by taking in NK. China needs to absorb NK and BTFO SK for eternity.

Attached: 465355849780.jpg (949x5385, 905K)

You lot are simpletons. He went to kiss the ring and finalise details of the Chinese "peace mission" into north Korea.

So where are we throwing the next war at, if it's not NK?

Attached: North Korean Beach Artillery.jpg (1024x682, 205K)

The world vs Israel

Attached: 1503979297987.png (628x1018, 379K)

Attached: 1509478578845.jpg (2000x1333, 352K)

Probably the middle east. The UK poison scandal end game was always about getting Russia kicked off the UNSC . That way they can go back to doing whatever they want in ME without Russian meddling because China doesn't really care about that region as long as us military influence is reduced in south east Asia.
Remove the north Korea threat and suddenly japs and south Korea lose the need for us bases and thaad scattered throughout their countries.

Iran

Attached: serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dw.com%2Fimage%2F43102448_303.jpg&sp=3c19016340b0b10fff7683db61d (700x394, 23K)

fuck off chink. north korea owns china

>getting Russia kicked off the UNSC
well that failed
>Remove the north Korea threat and suddenly japs and south Korea lose the need for us bases and thaad scattered throughout their countries.
isn't that bad for mutts?

fug, it all lines up

Attached: 1499146394683.jpg (504x566, 90K)

>north korea owns china
explain

He can't, he's talking out his arse.

yes, he did it, hillary would have just nuked the peninsula making a death sentence for the world.

Why does Xi Jinping look the same in every single picture he posts? I'd hate to play hold-em with this nigga, he has a face made of botox.

Bogdanoffs bow to the Kims

Checked again.

Attached: 1465074063321.png (256x256, 105K)

Is Kim the most aesthetic world leader?

because he's actually a cartoon

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2017-07-19-11-56-30-565x307.png (565x307, 251K)

WTF I love hillary now

Kim master of the universe confirmed

Is this connected to China's oil futures launch?

>about getting Russia kicked off the UNSC
UNSC membership is backed by nuclear weapons. There is no point of kicking Russia out of UNSC without getting control over its nuclear arsenal.

The oil futures contract is blown out of proportion. This kind of effort to undermine the petrodollar happens every decade or so. They always die in a year or two, here's what happens: There are some initial trades to seed the market, bought and paid for by the state for marketing purposes, and then it fades away as soon as everyone realizes the profit potential is the same as USD denominated futures but more risky.

This attempt isn't any different. The initial offering is accepting USD, again just for marketing purposes and to breathe some life into a venture that doesn't really make any sense financially.

I don't blame China for trying since they buy pretty much all the oil from the Gulf now, but the petrodollar isn't going away because nothing about the global economy has fundamentally changed to make it a riskier investment yet. This is a classic case of planned economies going about economic policy the wrong way, they're opening oil futures because they think it's a path to the outcome they want - not because they think it will be profitable for investors. From the viewpoint of an investor it makes no sense to trade in Yuan unless you really believe the USD is less stable.

To an autistic person, It would seem.

doubt it

>friendship ended with Trump
>now Kim is my best friend

the long term threat to the petrodollar is electric cars, not the petroyuan

Nuclear weapons has nothing to do with it. Its an old boys club set up years ago that nobody has been able to change. I didn't say they'd be successful but they are probably deluded enough to try.

I disagree. Nuclear weapons is the reason UNSC still exists. Let's say they kick Russia and China out of UNSC and vote for a no-fly zone in Syria. Europe is under US boot for a long time already. They would do anything US say. So, a no-fly zone is accepted by UNSC. But Russia suddenly moves more s-300/s-400 systems into the Syria and says that it will down any airforce that will try to implement a no-fly zone over the territory controlled by the legitimate government of Syria, its ally. So to avoid another Caribbean Crisis like scenario the world discusses its problems in a UNSC meeting where the main holders of nuclear arsenal have membership. That's why for example Turkey has no veto right in UNSC - they do not possess nuclear weapons.

I think you have it backwards. The UNSC is the reason the countries in the UNSC are allowed to have nuclear weapons. The UNSC was formed by the "big five" allies at the end of WW2: The US, UK, France, USSR, and ROC. At the time, only the US had nuclear bombs and the capability to deliver them. The UK, France, USSR, and China (PRC at this point) all developed them later on. They couldn't possibly be stopped (by the UNSC) from doing so because they all had a seat in the UNSC. Nor could any of them reasonably be kicked out because they all either had at least one friendly country on the council, or were the great superpower the USSR.

Nowadays you could argue that Germany belongs on the UNSC as a representative of Europe more than France does, or that the UK doesn't really belong at all, or that India or some South American country deserves representation or something. India has nukes, why not put them on the council? Because none of the reasoning you could give for any of those propositions really matters, because the UNSC was formed decades ago and none of the members have any interest in expanding it. It has the members it does because those were the allies at the time, and it won't gain any more because no state wants to share power with others.

Nor do I think any members will ever be kicked out, because if that happened, the UNSC would cease to be a useful organization. Everyone who's everyone from a military standpoint is there already, so if you kick someone out the UNSC stops being a supranational organization for dialogue and becomes an alliance with enemies. If a country is evicted from the UNSC, nuclear war will follow.

The only thing I could realistically see is a country boycotting it like how the USSR did for a while. It's not a great idea though since a boycott of the UNSC is basically just giving up your veto power for nothing in return - case in point the Korean War. But irrational things can happen, so who knows.

>and it won't gain any more because no state wants to share power with others
My guess it will change rather soon. The world has changed since the time UNSC was formed. Wether they want it or not, but UNSC can not ignore opinion of a country that has nuclear armed ICBMs. India currently stays low and do not try to play on the worlds stage. Once they become member of the key players party the world will have to consider their opinion.

Checked for truth.
Sweden is in on this North Korean action as well.

Attached: North Korean minister in Sweden..jpg (992x558, 57K)

>b-b-b-but Hillary

You people are beyond saving.

They'll still need us, China isn't going anywhere and Indonesia is starting to go off the deep end

>America
>Being anything but a pathetic irrelevance beyond 10 years from now

*Laughs in communist*

There is actually more resources in the north than the south.

this is a nice foto