Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Attached: which would win.png (800x600, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQaYQ0d42R4
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
redice.tv/red-ice-tv/film-and-expose-your-marxist-professor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sums up astroturfing campaign in single meme
>attacks message instead of people
>forces msm to broadcast it and call it fake even though everyone with iq of 50+ knows it's just a meme

Leaf bro wins hands down.

I mean they might as well tear up the constitution that's where their campaign is heading

Attached: Thats_the_joke.jpg (452x339, 30K)

The power of Meme Magic is infinite.

Attached: IMG_20171202_184246.jpg (630x630, 60K)

I'm putting money on the Leaf.

One on the left. Even youtube is controlling dislikes on videos now

Why is everybody crediting a Leaf?

Even Sup Forums struggling with leaf menace. MSM didn't have a chance to begin with.

pol would be nothing without us

Yes, but why are they crediting your kind? Where is the source?

Attached: leaf.jpg (517x650, 65K)

because its a leaf who made it? i dunno what kind of source you want, try being on pol more often i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=dQaYQ0d42R4

The insanity of it all is we are creating these memes in our spare time. Imagine if we put a real concerted effort into creating true propaganda. The left has weakened itself so much that a simple photo edit of a now political agent of the anti-gun movement doing what "she" is saying gets them this upset. If I had the time to spare I would love to devote every second to a non-stop meme manufacturing effort.

Attached: 1522039273508.jpg (678x996, 586K)

god that bitch is ugly im tired of seeing her fucking face

Bring back filthy frank.

>Whats wrong user? Brown mutts are the future.

Attached: 1522003182266.jpg (1024x762, 263K)

Very nice

good post!! Good post!!!

Because the JDIF went apeshit, and some master Jew demanded answers. So they probably went through all the logs, and decided a leaf did it. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Frankly the way the fuck ups operate, it probably came from twitter.

Your left or the picture's left?

Because blaming Russians for meddling in American politics wasn't effective enough, now dragging the Canadians into it, I guess. :/ What a place to live.

It is

Indeed

This

oh fug i can't stop looking at it

"propaganda" doesn't work like that. we would be setting ourselves up for organized attacks like gobblegate did. simple shitposting and memery is good enough to make people see the emperor is naked.

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Podesta.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

KIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Jewish_Interest.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

Dio mio es la creatura!

Attached: La Creatura.jpg (650x488, 36K)

It's not racist when we do it.

I completely disagree.

Attached: 1522039396894.gif (250x252, 901K)

The disorganised nature of memes is what makes them powerful. There is a massive amount of content of varying quality. The ones that connect with people are naturally distributed more and more. Without a central organisation, individual leader or single access/distribution point there is no real way to stop this organic flow of ideas. This is the power of memes.

I would have to go with The Leaf on this one.

Attached: black_pill.jpg (663x828, 180K)

>be a stupid, ugly and unwelcome darkie
>get mem'ed on
What did she think would happen?

does the black in the back not know how to fold arms?
I thought this was part of their cultural upbringing

What a leaf did this? Day of the rake postponed!

That's why it works so beautifully, while the counter memes the lefties are making of NRA personalities burning the constitution don't work at all.

Me too m80, I'm sick of seeing Goblina el creatura on the catalog everywhere

You fuckers pushed this meme to death. Now choke on it.

I meant the shaved bitch not the mutt meme, el triggerado

Attached: 81f.png (646x655, 21K)

Not sure who the winner is but I can assure you the loser in this situation is the people so secluded from reality that they think one image is what tips the scales.

I understand your point but disagree.

>doesn't see how one led to the other
Oh, gee, let me consider your FEEEEEELINGS.

I'm waiting for someone to shop Castro behind that march podium.
Thats what they want, no protectiin from tyranny.
Either that or Castro behind her smiling.

It is a matter of psychological warfare.

Sup Forums is always right
Sup Forums always wins

Attached: bowser_right.gif (128x192, 13K)

>Listen, and understand. We are out there. We can’t be bargained with. We can’t be reasoned with. We don’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And we absolutely will not stop, ever, until your politics are dead.

We certainly do live in comedic times.

Did they actually get bootflustered?
Isn't repealing or changing the Second the main mission of these people?

Why then complain about them being portrayed as such?

Attached: 1521473022677.jpg (926x1215, 333K)

>not posting the original

Attached: 1522004460629.jpg (1011x1301, 152K)

Attached: 1522040661730.png (678x996, 605K)

>memegenerator
t/d please stop.

Media BTFO'd by part-time photoshop again!

fuckin' lol

Attached: hogg-twitter-what-if-our-politicians.png (1098x1147, 498K)

Someone else created this. This is why I am saying I wish I had more time to make these myself. Sup Forums is full of this trash and none of you jobless neets will actually work on this stuff.

REEEEEEE

>fuck the spam filter

Attached: Anti_White_Jew.png (1468x1152, 1.13M)

Give me a quick rundown on this meme.

> liberals bow down to goblina
> owns ar15 crushing facilities globally
> rules MSM with iron fist
> first city on mars will be gun free zone
> yaddy yaddy yadda

Some alegedly leaf user created a gif og the dyke globina tearing up the US constitution and the MSM went on full suicide watch because it stuck a nerve as an effective meme to redpill boomer normies.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Kyle.jpg (650x650, 83K)

Why is this bitch bald?
When I was in (high) school, there were crazy/weird girls but none of them so freakish like it is today

What the hell is going on.

Jews, lol.

Attached: Jew_Feminism_CulturalMarxism.jpg (960x1191, 151K)

This jew brat shitshow has made for some great edits. You don't even have to change that much to make it work.

Attached: florida-high-school-shooting-jew-kids-glee.jpg (500x500, 109K)

She shaved her head.

Attached: 1522153760854.jpg (1022x1024, 118K)

she's just being her unique, half-jewish self

Attached: le-56%-face-parkland-florida-shooting.jpg (960x950, 66K)

KEK

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Great memes itt.

My bet on leaf. Silent majority always support conservative style and does not want changes.

>Silent majority always support conservative style and does not want changes.
Correct. That is why the leftist are openly pushing for the voting age to be lowered. They want to use these immature teenage activist whose life experience is limited to high school to shout down and with the help of the MSM drown out the still silent majority.

>They want to use these immature teenage activist whose life experience is limited to high school to shout down and with the help of the MSM drown out the still silent majority.
While they have their marxist rats as teachers to brain wash them.
Solution:
redice.tv/red-ice-tv/film-and-expose-your-marxist-professor

It wasn’t a leaf. It was a Russian still behind a leaf flag. But the Leafs are now unironically taking credit, and thats pissing off the Russian shills, so they’re hiding behind burger and bong flags to rustle the Leafs jimmies and direct credit back to russia. Panjeet flags will step up and be called shitstains, a straya will toss a full Kek bomb into the mix to widely acknowledged lulz, and bunch of poles/Ukes/Balkans will argue about who is Russian or not, until everyone forgets what they were arguing about. Then a Russia flag will deny its their meme, out of the blue, unprompted. Because they never shill. And everyone will agree it’s day of the rake.

Post MSM butthurt.

Don't hab Hungary bro :(

Attached: Anti_White_Alt_Left.png (583x599, 193K)

It's not our meme.