White people will never wake up

A lot of people here seem to believe that white people will somehow wake up when it gets bad enough, when things are obvious enough.
But look at South Africa. There's actually a white genocide going on and there's still no significant resistance from South Africans or other western people. There are even typical white libtards IN South Africa.
Considering that why should we expect white people in other countries to wake up? The US is projected to be

Attached: 123.jpg (500x530, 149K)

Not with a bang but a whimper

what a bunch of pussies

>pol actively boasts about winning race wars
>get completely ass blasted when it happens

This is the future lads. Europe will inevitably be next.

Because South Africa was historically 100% White of course...

Attached: 1519429863256.jpg (480x480, 52K)

That's cause only one side is waging war. The other side is fucking oblivious.

>Australia having some sort of sense of pride for something Britain did

Literally WE WUZ EMPIRES N SHIET

Don't pretend like this can't or won't happen in the west.

We are fucked

bump

Attached: 1487317321336.jpg (340x340, 79K)

Thing is, Asians will own the world eventually.
Not white people or niggers

>Commies in 1918: lol Deutschland will never wake up bro

The spirit of the white man now is but an ember. But properly stoked it can turn into a raging fire in a short time.

Attached: 1421451779196.jpg (738x493, 105K)

In 1918 Germany there was no demographic problem. Even commies were 100% white.
But in a few years it will be literally impossible for an anti-immigration party to win an election in the US.
Same goes for many countries in Europe.

Attached: diversity_1.jpg (619x450, 141K)

Demographics can be changed you know. These monkeys won't hang around once the gibs dry up or if they do they might chimp out, in which case they will be put down like any rabid animal.

I always doubted we would win by voting. Every person put up turns out to be a stooge for the "rootless globalists." We may have to seize power by extralegal means, but only at a time when popular sentiment among white people supports such an endeavor.

Attached: Dr WLP on GLR 2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.61M)

>election

Attached: pu78sdvlnb6z.jpg (728x728, 61K)

The problem is leftist cucks subconsciously think they deserve this treatment. I bet you you could have a literal civil race war where black gangs systematically exterminate whites and half the whites would say "yes, we deserve this".

Before we can win the race war, we need to burn out the cucks with a torch of righteousness, burn them out mercilessly until they either wake up, or there is none of them left.

Spain was once Muslim ruled. Eastern Europe was once part of the Ottoman Empire.

Can you guys honestly blame the nigs for killing off the whites, though?

>take their country from them
>apartheid

honestly, i don't feel bad for the afrikaners..

>commies were 100% (((white)))

traitors go first

>RT actually covering this story
I BELIEVE THE Sup Forums RUSSIABOOS ARE OWED AN APOLOGY

tell me again who's cucked by the jews?

Attached: 1522016468014.jpg (498x373, 30K)

>white people arrive 250 years before Bantu people
>have good relationship with native Khoisan people
>Bantu niggers see white man is building a glorious country and invade itr
>Bantu niggers are now the majority (

They do, but we need to focus on them first also. We can't leave the cuck removal process for last, that's how we need to start.

Your country is already losing major cities to demographics. Why are there liberals IN Germany?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-28 More than half of Frankfurt has a migrant background.png (661x284, 31K)

>The problem is leftist cucks subconsciously think they deserve this treatment.
A fair number of them also believe they'll be spared hardships because they're "one of the good ones"

Of course they won't

Dumbfuck ethnostate retards think white people think as one big group, it couldn't be further from the truth

Almost half of all white people voted for Hillary, half of all white people are actively working against the right-wing, half of all white people want to see the other whites in chains or dead

White people are not the solution, white (leftists) are the PROBLEM

I get the feeling that hardcore libtards have never actually considered the possibility that shitskintopia would end up fucking them over.

enjoy the decline

>36%
>"HALF OF ALL WHITE PEOPLE"

10% of whites are LGBTQ/mentally ill, 90% of these voted for Hillary. 70% of Jews also voted for Hillary and are considered white. So more than 1/3 of Hillary's "whites" are jewish or mentally ill. I think it's safe to say that normal white people are far more united than you realize.

They think it'll be like Western civillisation in a darker shade. They bought the equality meme, they think the only differences in races is the colour of their skin. Their naivety and ignorance will be the death of us all.

Counterpoint- more than 50% of Americans will be obese by 2050, and more than 70% of non-whites in America will be obese.

Hard for shitskins to fight a race war when they need scooters for mobility. Burgers save the day again.

I remember a few years ago some white liberal feminist professor in South Africa was whining that Zuma was being very unfeminist by having four wives. I could only wonder why a white woman believed she had a right to cultually impose on nignogs who have never believed in feminism or had women's rights in their culture.

For liberals culture is just funny dresses and western values are universal. They are fucking retarded.

ITT Sup Forums LARPing as ethnic nationalists. let's separate the men from the boys. do you support pic related? because if not, you ARE a liberal cuck

bet even OP will throw dyro under the bus

Attached: 220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (220x258, 13K)

Let’s make that hapas.

Most white people are just indifferent and caught up in their day to day lives.
Many whites are not saints, many are really just fumbling idiots, as with many other races.
However I am very certain that white people will not let themselves be driven out of their homelands, in absolute terms.
Many today - this is essential - have a false sense of security. They think that social cohesion isn't fragile. They operate under different paradigms and they also don't necessarily think along racial lines.

Personally, I would like to think that the silent majority is consciously or unconsciously racist and prefers to be among their own.

If the white race does not manage to defend themselves from different ideologies and chooses to be replaced, diluted, whatever you want to call it, they didn't deserve it in the first place.
I really cant get angry at women for being coalburners or white anti-whites.
These people are not 'white' to me.

Attached: 1520993757284.jpg (342x358, 29K)

It's called postmodernist thinking. These people are entrenched in it. Their arrogance will be their death and this is where good people have to draw the line.

Interesting how all those empires out geared and they were much more technologically advanced than the African empires

Chinese population is projected to implode over the next century at a faster rate than the western population, same with other asian populations.

Overall increasing populist sentiment in the West will either lead to aid to Africa being cut as the West stops seeing africa as peasants to be pitied and more as a rival and threat to the West or the West will erupt into chaos between populists and shitskins with their leftist "friends", which will have the same longterm impact of crippling African growth as aid stops.

Overall Asians will never "rule the world"- the Chinese are too wrapped up contending with ASEAN on one side and Japan on the other, with Russia being a quasi-ally to both India and China while India tries to make friends with enemies of China to try and box them in. China is simply geographically fugged because they have too many enemies looking to box them in even if the US suddenly became globally irrelevant.

The most likely scenario is that the age of global hegemons such as France in the 1700s, Britain in the 1800s and America in the 1900s is coming to an end and we will see a reversion towards a world without hegemony- a throwback to the pre-global era before transoceanic travel when the world was too big for any nation to have any large scale pull on world politics.

Hapas are autistic and useless

Yes it's almost like niggers are perpetually lagging behind the rest of the world technologically or something.

>Never wake up
It's cause of all those sleepy posters

Oh yeah dude our internet is magnificent
I downloaded Minecraft in 2 weeks

thought so. fucking cowards

>bitch about optics and nazi larpers
>w-why isnt anyone doing anything

Its your own damn fault, you can literally make bombs out of dry cement or fertilizer, when you are done bitching get to work.

The niggers are all immigrants but I wouldn't expect a nigger to know history. Kys jamal.

Fuck off, FBI

tell these rednecks not to support the brits next time . tell them to fukk off -Karma is a bitch ; under SS rule these niggers wouldn`t even exist . kikes and freemasons have no prob with niggers . have fun

>be nigger
>bitch that whites have farms
>refuse to buy your own land to farm and demand white person's farm
>when you get the farm start bitching because production falls 99% and you stop making any money at all
>sell useless land for fraction of previous value
>continue to be butthut that whitey has farms

France and Germany will organize an auschwitzifikation of the shitskins . read a newspaper ,

>Time is running out.
that much is certain

Oh boy, are they in for a nasty surprise or what XDDD

>Russia in charge of worrying about white people

Russia has the highest white killcount of any nation on Earth.

Chill mate, keep waging memetic/informational warfare AND preping for SHTF, because when scarcity comes after the Pension Fund Crisis and the Sovereign Debt Crisis hit, people will naturally and instinctively in-group. The chimp-outs will be in everyone's faces, diversity faggots are going to get eaten by niggers and bombed by muslims. Screecap this.

Pic related.

Attached: UK_Civil_War_Scenario.png (1212x601, 305K)

I prefer that to fucking Jews or disgusting Negroes running the planet.

Fuck off cuck keep trusting that democracy lol.

If getting genocided doesn't wake you up nothing will.

I have to, until I am released from my oath. Then I bring Hell.

Your oath is to the republic not democracy.

>>take their country from them
that didnt happen though

>Whites can also be niggers
Stfu mutt.

Culture is just an opinion/emotion to them.

>election
It wont come in the form of an election. Not unless Whites wake up fast. Regardless, war is on the horizon. Even normies are starting to feel it. Things can't go on this way. America is decades ahead of Europe with regard to demographic replacement and the tension is building incredibly fast. Whites are footing the ever increasing welfare bill for non-Whites and it, along with all the other joys of diversity, are destroying America.

>Wages have been stagnant for decades.
>The middle class is in steep decline. Home ownership is at an all time low.
>Workplace participation of prime working age males is at the lowest levels since the great depression. >Homelessness is exploding.
>Communicable diseases that were once thought to be nearly eradicated are breaking out all over the nation.
>Single parent households are becoming the norm.
>High school graduation rates are plummeting.
>Literacy rates are declining.
>For the first time since we've kept data IQs are declining.

The US is becoming a 3rd world nation overnight & it's about to get a lot worse. The US government releases enough data to get a good estimate of income tax receipts by race/ethnicity. Whites are the only net positive race in America. Blacks & Hispanics cost much more in services than they contribute. The issue is that Whites are declining rapidly as a % of the population and the Whites that are paying taxes are old. The younger generations of Whites starting with Gen Xers do not have the same stable careers, pensions, retirement savings and they do not contribute nearly at the same rate in income taxes. When the last of the White Boomers retire, along with older Gen Xers that came up in the late 60s, early 70s, income tax receipts are going to plummet.

When this happens America is going off the financial cliff. States are going to default on their unfunded liabilities, must of which are pensions. Illinois will be one of the first. Then NJ. Then CA. Then comes war.

Attached: 29623080.png (301x218, 77K)

South Africa has a big Christian presence. That is why Whites are dying. Christianity divides people from fighting back

Im pretty sure the vast majority of Americans will die in a civil war simply because they won't be able to access the insulin for their diabetes.

Attached: obesity_races.png (960x741, 39K)

White liberals get a pass from Sup Forums because apparently they're "brainwashed" and it's not their fault. All we need is the right infograph and some redpilled memes and we can save them! You guys need to get over your savior complex and see liberals for what they are. Stop making excuses for them and stop blaming their behavior on some talmudic spell.

Attached: 1512857906526.png (955x1017, 1.34M)

where's the white man's Frankfurt school and anti-cultural marxism groups..we;re always on the offensive..when or if we even realize what's going on