Wants stronger borders

>wants stronger borders
>stirred shit up in the UK
>got a criminal record in Italy because she blocked a bunch of boats
>denied entry into UK
>now complaining about border control

Hmm makes u think huh? Maybe some people think the law doesn't apply to them or something?

Attached: makes u think.jpg (931x524, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/978537303676211200?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My wife

You are sick in the head

>Conveniently ignoring the facts of the situation and what she said so you can shitpost

Rootless international Jews will Jew. Hopefully Canada revokes her passport. But I have a feeling she works for the Canadians government

please stick to your containment thread and refrain from making entire threads about internet celebrities

At least I'm white

Tradthots need to be collected from the UK and Ireland and the other day and night and then click on your own virus.

A white hun.

>stirred shit up in the UK
Handing out pamphlets is "stirring shit up"?
>denied entry into UK
And in the meantime there are dozens of terrorists somwhow avoiding the border service daily.
>now complaining about border control
She is Canadian, a British serf state. She is basically a borderline citizen already - yet they detain her while Africans and Arabs get a free pass.

Lauren Southern legally identifies as man. Please use his preferred pronoun, bigot!

Shills gonna shill

>600000 Africans, Arabs, Indians and other assorted foreigners every year
>Fine
>Handful of tradthots
>BANNED

And you're telling me that UK border security is functioning in a same manner, and that I should be pleased with it?

Attached: 1522085421040.jpg (680x383, 42K)

borders are for keeping out minorities not ideas

>Maybe some people think the law doesn't apply to them or something?

is she going back or something? enjoy your muds from Tunisia i guess

For now

twitter.com/MarkACollett/status/978537303676211200?

The UK does not allow brown people into their country just because they are brown. All applications are carefully processed and reviewed. The country can expel or ban a person from entry for any reason that they wish. Lauren Southern is a Canadian. She went into a foreign country thinking that she could do anything she wanted because she's white and she's in a European country only to get whole load of surprise when she got arrested in Italy for blocking boats. Why the fuck would the UK allow a known white supremacist with a criminal record into their borders so she/he could stir more shit up and cause problems? Fuck outta here.

This man should stop trying so hard in Europe and just come back to Canada. Canadian sentencing is very light compared to most other countries.

Attached: southern.jpg (620x400, 29K)

It's illegal to make someone stateless.

There is no actual contradiction when you consider the principles at play.

Attached: Lauren Southern legit.jpg (1163x796, 108K)

"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it." - Julius Caesar

>Lauren Southern is a Canadian
Yeah (((she))) sure is... would still seed tho

Attached: thotcopter.webm (640x640, 2.47M)

>coalburner
> used alt-right for funding
> degenerate who asks that men masturbate to her

plz stop posting her

Can someone explain why Canadians are disproportionately getting into the politics of other countries? It's fucking insane how the majority of e-celebs, especially on the right, are from Canada. What the fuck is wrong with them that they feel they have the right to try to be the leaders of indentitarian/nationalist movements in other countries?

Attached: 149086257419.jpg (700x500, 50K)

>Hmm makes u think huh? Maybe some people think the law doesn't apply to them or something?
>wanting border control means any kind of control even a randomly generated one
>implying she meant tourism control

Attached: 1520542153929.jpg (645x588, 57K)

-fucks black guys

FUCKING BASED

>Can someone explain why Canadians are disproportionately getting into the politics of other countries?
dude, have you seen the fucking state of that 'country'? id do the same in their shoes

>tourism and immigration are the same thing

So instead of fixing yourself or "cleaning your room" as a Canadian thought-leader would say, you choose to become a rootless people and try to dictate/influence policy of other countries? Fucking retard. Sort yourselves out.

we're all in the same boat (roughly). some country are more worth saving than others and some are not as hopeless as others

Attached: Anti shill tactics.png (851x721, 231K)

Oh no someone is disagreeing with my echo chamber it must be bait XD

she's a white woman, and subject to the queen on top of that. she's should be entitled to the right of entering the UK when she pleases

Brits want to deport this

God Damn you're retarded.
Are you even serious?
Those situations are totally different you dumb peice of shit!

Attached: 1506427384974.jpg (1226x634, 208K)

>got a criminal record in Italy because she blocked a bunch of boats
false. they were released without charge

Attached: 1_Y0NeQqkMifDS8mQQJZu7aA.png (1181x667, 479K)

I would like to thank Britain for denying this thot entry. God save the Queen.