Stoicism

What is the best ideology and why is it stoicism?

Attached: whore.jpg (474x387, 19K)

Holy fuck will people please stop posting this god damn slothgoblin her eyes creep me the fuck out. Why do you feel the need to give attention to attentionwhores

Attached: 1440217271549.jpg (858x536, 94K)

Preferring toilets to shitting streets is the #1 ideology

A stoic would never ask what the best ideology is. He would just go on through his life suffering in silence and growing stronger and moving forward. You fucking poo in loo

>le normie definition of stoicism

>stoicism is about being a silent emotionless dude
Litteraly brainlet

Stoicism is a moral philosophy you dumb pajeet

Autism

Attached: kek.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

The best ideology is Darwinism (proven by millions of years of evolution). a.k.a. Scientific method. a.k.a. Capitalism.
But when I'm on acid I tend toward solipsism.

Pajeet honestly just go fuck yourself, you're the laughing stock of this board

Cynicism is best ism.

That has literally nothing to do with Stoicism. A Stoic would question each one and define them based on rationalist philosophy.

There aren't any real stoics anymore

so it's stoicism to adopt a different philosophy if you believe it to be superior?

No its buddhism

Get lmao

I look at stoicism more as a tool than a holistic philosophy, it seems to me like an overly defensive way to live

Attached: 1506394487850.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

Philosophies overlap and can be used jointly. Just because you subscribe to one that doesn't make it automatically incompatible with every single other kind. Stoicism isn't even an ideology in the usual sense. It's closer to a methodology when put into practice.

The fact that you have that saved speaks volumes about you.

Stoicism works only then you are not facing massive societal changes, same as individualism. The moment mass migration happens your idelology becomes useless.

>The moment mass migration happens your idelology becomes useless.
What has that got to do with Stoicism?

nice get

Cynicism is basically post-modernism.

Demographics. Your stoicism will get replaced along with you.

It's just that stoicism appeals to your autism. Instead of looking for a philosophy that allows you to better yourself, you looked for one that allows you to stay the same.

Stoicism works best when you're facing massive societal shifts, it allows you to seperate from the externalities

Who cares about her eyes, im not even looking at them

So stoicism is basically muh redpilled atomized individualism.

>titsout attention whore gets attention for having tits out
Are you in middle school?

RARE

No.

Do you think you look profound when you write that? Also no shit she is a tittywhore

>hehe boobs
I'm not trying to be profound but do you think you're funny by bringing attention to the tits on an attention whore?

It's not a political ideology, there's no such thing as a "stoic society". It's a way of living your life where you make the assumption that the only thing you have any real control over is your mind.

Stoicism does not cover all areas of ideology, it is however a very good philosophy about what one and their society at large should base their morals, principles and indeed religion on.

Stoics are not masochistic, they simply realize that to gain true fulfillment and pleasure, frugality and self sacrifice are needed, hedonism leads to an empty existence and eventually ruin. This is not to say the Stoic is against the simple animalistic pleasures in life, such as drinking an alcoholic beverage, or making love, but simply not to degrade oneself to the slavery of such pleasure, as this will never lead to true happiness.

Do you think you are cool while being an autistic faggot?

You're really starting to project

Lol that is not how it works but whatever helps you sleep at night

Keep drooling over sloth tits and being eastern European

Retard. Stoicism isn't about indifference.

Yeah, those pesky normies with their definition that lacks shitting on a street as part of the philosophy.

I dont even care about her more than any other tits on the internet. You just seem butthurt that she gets money from it you autistic shut-in amerimutt with nothing useful to say

Show me where I mention money anywhere

>Read this while saving
No ragrets

You wrote people should stop giving attention to an attentionwhore, and emphasized a few times that her getting attention is your problem, do you not remember?

Because I don't like attention whores. I don't care a single bit about the financial aspect of it.
Now please continue your projections

Lol k im glad to stop replying to a literal idiot that doesnt know the meaning of words he is using

k

Attached: 1445578236255.png (500x562, 472K)

Says the 56% mutt

Stoicism advocates living a life of virtue... how is that not bettering myself?

This

>Im so insecure i will bring the aspect of my amerimuttness, no matter whether it was relevant, in this cool image i saved in my 4chin files XD
You must be embarassing to be around. Waiting for your original 'no ur projecting' response

LOW T

I'm here everyday

You on the top

Am I the only one who thinks Voosh is a gross horse face?

post the milkers or fuck off

I did an audio book on stoicism.
Go buy it so I can have more money!

Modern stoicism and stoics are a meme.

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-063206.jpg (1080x1920, 748K)

Absurdism is where it's at imo.

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-063216.jpg (1080x1920, 645K)

WTF has stoicism got to do with politics?

Stoicism is just watered down cynicism. Modern "stoics" are traitors to the very core of the philosphy with their notions of "self improvement"

Attached: 5d4d75b290ef86ec431c08828175ac5c.jpg (400x300, 67K)

The Enchiridion is pretty short and dry, and it was actually intended to be for people already well versed in stoicism. Meditations and Letters from a Stoic are far more interesting and have value beyond just the philosophy.