Your life

She became a NEET.

Also she had bad taste in games.

nothing desu

But she has great taste in online girlfriends

Nothing

Only 10 episodes

Episode 5.

Nothing at all. We finally got a show about a cute keiki finding love.

morimori not being real and also not being my wife

ywn gently suck her toes while she grinds

Crunchyroll being involved

The only thing that went wrong was poorly executed clichés.

Nothing. It is aots.

good taste

her eyes here kinda creep my out

She fell for a trap.
That's the opposite of good taste.
That's bad taste disguised as good taste.

I dropped this 4 episodes in
do they ever get together or is it another one of those shitty shows where they drag it out for 8 volumes

I never followed it, but from peeking into the thread it sounds like they get together? Or at least Successful Joe stops playing.

it gets dragged out in the last few episodes where the autism is a little forced but they do get together at the end (not entirely officially but I'd say they do)

impeccable taste tbqh

Too many coincidences where the odds are less than likely to concur. It a fucking long shot that these two somehow played the same MMOs, on the same server, while also living nearby to each other?

Who is the side ponytail girl in the ending?

They held hands, user. What purer sign of love is there?

It's a lot more likely in Japan where the country's size isn't too big and there's only a few major cities but yeah the premise is still a huge long shot

Too rushed.
Sakurai's original reason for trying to contact Morioka was cut out, making it look like he was chasing a random woman that he literally ran into.
Morioka's reason for leaving work was never mentioned.
Side characters barely had any time.

>Morioka's reason for leaving work was never mentioned
this annoyed me a lot, I know it's a romance and I'm fine with that but the last few episodes got too fluffy and ignored anything like that
I feel like if another season is made it might be about Kanbe or him and the college girl in order to focus on other characters now that Morioka and Sakurai are together

I would torture to death whoever started this 10 episode season trend, 12 was already bad enough, what's next, 8?

>what's next, 8?
you'd really hate UK programming