twitter.com/comic_natalie/status/940023472691986433
twitter.com/heroaca_movie/status/940024913145905152
youtube.com/watch?v=sYsT36v_l3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/comic_natalie/status/940023472691986433
twitter.com/heroaca_movie/status/940024913145905152

Get ready for more manga hiatuses.

It'll probably suck, but I hope it looks pretty if nothing else

Why? The work will have already been done. Confirmed that Hori's already written the script, and designed any new characters that will be appearing. Nothing more for him to do, other than to crack on with the manga.

We Strong World now

Is that why this last arc was so bad?

I figured that it was trying to write an arc for anime, but I guess the hiatus during it could have been related to this too. Hopefully it never reaches this low again.

Am I the only one who thought there was some cool shit in this arc?

The arc wasnt even bad to begin with. Also he was sick last year and had to go to the hospital
Nope. Just animeonlys complained

>Nope. Just animeonlys complained
lol no

Lmao yep

Oh wow that sure proved me wrong

>lol no

Y-y-y-you too!

This stuttering is a very convincing argument, anything else you want to add

Nah, it’s a meme. Imagine if Stain’s arc happens now in the manga
>Muh no consequences
>Muh villain of the week
>Muh holding back
>Muh blood type
>Muh hero
>Muh Todoroki asspull

>Being so full of himself he doesn't know he's being made fun of

This is the state of the hatedom

I guess there isn't

>original story by Horikoshi
He also wrote those shitty OVAs

Guys if your gonna shitpost can it at least be entertaining?

>can it at least be entertaining?
Only asshurt and delusions here lad

Creative and entertaining shitposts died with O Mai Meme, Binganon, Muh Dekufags, and WET IS WATER NEWS

In what state will All Might appear? Will it be situated after the AfO fight?

>Binganon
I don't even remember this one

I hope at least it's funny, unlike the OVAs, they were a shitfest.

It’s the guy that pushed the apologists bingo despite it never gaining traction

I wonder. Hori's normal gottagofastness might help him here.

Now you're talking shit

There were consequences. They literally had a chapter explaining them. It was the biggest turn for the villains, allowing them to get actual members

People who defend the yakuza arc try desperately to compare it to earlier arcs.

Oh, tell me, user, how are you going to discern an arc in a story other than comparing it to how other arcs before them were carried out?

>yakuza arc wasn't shit, meanwhile the kamino arc did this!!!!
>yakuza arc wasn't shit, meanwhile people would have HATED stain if it came out today. I know this because I'm always right
>yakuza arc wasn't shit, now the license arc was the worst arc in shonen jump history
And so on is basically what happens. Just a bunch of bullshit, no effort comparisons out of desperation

Great strawman, user. At least I know I don’t have to take you seriously

Hori also wrote the the OVAs so if you didn't enjoy them you might not enjoy the movie.

It was literally done earlier in this fucking threadI'm sorry you're a child and can't handle the truth

Pff oh please, like the “criticism” for Yakuza arc ever steers far from those points.
But you do you, user

>Now the license arc was the worst arc in shonen jump history
Absolute halal when Bleach exists in general

>still can't handle the truth
>can't handle criticism either so he thinks everything is a shitpost
Maybe consider therapy

>”No effort comparison”
>Reverts back to muh criticishym
>No u
Geniouous at werk
I won’t even try to argue with you since I know you’ll always revert back to muh criticism as usual

I can't imagine being this deluded or angry. It still won't make the yakuza arc good tho

>I can't imagine being this deluded
Well you must have a mirror, you would know

Also, sales disagree with your opinion
But we know it’s the anime boost isn’t it. It always is

>No u while complaining about me apparently doing no u earlier
>says he won't try to argue yet continues to argue
What makes a person as deluded and angry as this
>Also, sales disagree with your opinion
yet the popularity poll agrees with me
>new characters everyone supposedly cares about don't even make it into the top ten
>will now try to desperately discredit it
Pathetic really

>sales disagree with your opinion
>In the top 5 most sold mango this year
Dude lmao, sales mean jack shit fuck off.

Popularity poll has jack shit to do with the Yakuza arc though, people just like Bakugo more than Deku because he's a confidence lacking beta.

>But we know it’s the anime boost isn’t it. It always is
Not him but obviously the manga sales skyrocketed because of the anime? Even the last poll has been heavily influenced by it.

>43 posts
>19 IPs

Dead on arrival. Everyone go home.

>HeroAca Movie
>mfw
I unironically hope it's a musical.

He's going to tell you the manga poll was influenced by the anime but the manga sales at the same time weren't.

Imagine that.

The musical starts out with Fumikage waking up at 5:30am and screaming his wakeup song into the rising sun

>Its a duet with Dark Shadow

lol nice

hopefully the movie is about Baku,

>"CAW CAW CAAAAAW"
>"CAAAAAAAAAW"
>"FOR FUCK'S SAKE TOKOYAMI THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK."

bet it's the tune to some emo song

whats with the fucking opened mouth jesus fuck

I want. I bet they'd be sour and blue--raspberry flavored.

>people just like Bakugo more than Deku because he's a confidence lacking beta.
Yep just how people like Sonic more than Saitama

Even if isn't I hope they give us some fanservice. Can't get enough of those flashy explosions.

Yeah, and now the villains have quirk erasing bullets.

How many people actually realized the impact stain would have until the VA attacked the training camp? We're in the weird space between the Villains getting power-up and the first time they use it, that's all.

>look i posted it again

The samefagging is so obvious.

>Oh no! I can't hide behind my popularity poll shield anymore

>How many people actually realized the impact stain would have until the VA attacked the training camp?

They literally highlighted it right after

I don't like Bakugou, but its obvious he's more popular than the other characters, at least in terms of fandom. No point in being in denial about it. You just come off as really butthurt.

I've seen how fandoms work.

sonic a cute fuckboy same with genos unlike saitama

Bakufag get out

>I don't like Bakugou, but its obvious he's more popular than the other characters, at least in terms of fandom
Nope. Unless you think the Heroaca fandom consist of 36,000 people that is

And this arc we got an entire chapter of the VA hijacking OH's transport and stealing the bullets.

The Stain arc was definitely better but not because of the consequences. In fact, the story made it explicitly clear that the autism trio taking down the hero killer wouldn't fuck with the status quo: all the consequences from that arc for the main characters were personal.

Heh you wish

>This is how retarded Bakufujos are

You know that's stupid, right? There is a reason you are using the ONE poll. It's because it was only and people obviously rigged it. In the last legit poll not webcomic related and not online. Saitama was first, Fubuki second, Sonic third.

I don't give a shit about that poll, user. I would have said the same thing before it came out. Or even before the last one came out.

>Nope
Yes he is. The fact that you can't stop talking about him even when he is not relevant says enough.

>In the last legit poll not webcomic related and not online. Saitama was first, Fubuki second, Sonic third.
That wasn't the webcomic poll that was the remake poll you fucking idiot it also had a different voting method.

Its been obvious for a year and a half the nips really fucking love the guy. I don't think it takes a 'bakufujo' to recognize that. They shove him in everything, and twist his character to do so.

>can't post something positive about Baku anymore because it comes out as ironical
>the state of MHA threads

I love how butthurt Bakufujos get when people point out how obviously rigged the poll was.

>Musical
>League of Villains get a song
What would it be like?

>That wasn't the webcomic poll
This is the pic of WC Sonic faggot. The top 10 for the manga version wasn't online and the Saitam was first with Fubuki second. Even in the online one, which was rigged he is second with Fubuki 4th or Genos 3rd. You aren't proving anything.

>Nips
Nope just fujos

>There is a reason you are using the ONE poll
You do realize this isn't the only case of a poll being rigged right? It sure as fuck doesn't help your fucking case that this latest poll allowed you to text the character you wanted to vote for

>muh fujo
pls fujo also voted for dekufags stop with the pathetic excuses,

>Bakufujos
>Implying I am a fujo
>Implying I am mad
You are basically a salty faggot mad that the character that you hate is the most popular. I am glad to see how butthurt you are. Your fujoshit argument does nothing to me, it shows how pathetic you are.

Will deku finally snap now. Will he finally follow Allmight’s way of doing things and kill shiggy..

What teh fuck are you talking about? Theres only been two polls/ The one you're referring to was for the remake which doesn't prove anything other than the fact that you're a fucking idiot using polls as a measure for everything

A weird mix of "Les Misérable" and "Be prepared"?

The NNT poll was rigged yes. Because it was online as well retard.

You can't even prove that you stupid bitch

>Mad
>poll showcased that fujos spammed the poll again
>You're the only one in denial saying that the poll is proof of what the fanbase want

This is just sad. Imagine being so insecure you need the opinion of Japs to dictate what you think

>The NNT poll was rigged because it was online
>The MHA wasn't rigged even though you could text in the character you wanted to vote for

>using polls as a measure for everything
I don't. You are the retard sperging because you don't like poll results.
>poll showcased that fujos spammed the poll
Yeah right
>again
Keep crying.

A few more chapters.

I didn't know it was possible to do that in this one poll but what about the previous one? And you are telling me that, for some reason. It would only benefit Bakugou when Deku and Todoroki are other favorites? With only Bakugou winning by a landslide?

>Bakugou has twice the amount of votes as Toido and Deku
>I-i-i-i-i-it wasn;t rigged at all

Uh-huh.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYsT36v_l3Q

Why are you so in denial that Bakufujos wouldn't spam votes?

they are lots of fujo arts with deku?

>Bakugou is not the only character loved by fujos but he is the only one far above the others
Why is that? Tell me.