Solve this and your IQ is 130+

Do it now. If you solve it, you have IQ 130+. If not, your IQ depends on what you picked.

Attached: 1513001632720.jpg (602x641, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/25738/malcolm-gladwells-outliers-progressive-matrices-puzzle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

E!

What did I win :3

cards are for drunks and old people

explain why you fucking faggot

G
pls no ban for non politics thread

Attached: 1520584647620.jpg (640x689, 55K)

Well from first glance they all don't repeat the same spot more than twice. 4am so that's all the thought I put into it.

A

Except they do

FUCKING

Attached: firefox_2018-03-28_05-59-31.png (418x343, 188K)

I love displaying my superior intellect to everybody

Attached: 1493127437873.jpg (1600x1400, 372K)

Ya, looking again the do as a whole. I was just going left to right. Too early for this :D.

Ok, low iq confimed!

Who can solve this riddle?

Attached: received_10214139973547479.jpg (960x754, 67K)

D

Why?

D

Figure out this riddle and you have over 160iq

Attached: 1511839156351.png (374x282, 133K)

F

D
Same pattern never occurs twice

Attached: thegame.png (421x304, 41K)

Is it D?

G because of diagonals groups of two alignment.
It's the only pattern that I can see.

First of all the top left corner has to be a diamond or a heart so it rules out F and H, middle top has to be a heart or a club so that rules out A C and G, bottom middle has to be a diamond so it's B or D, left bottom has to be a club so the answer is D

theres other unique patterns to choose from

That's the joke. all of them are common illusions and optical tricks, with the optical illusion taken out of them.

Every choice that is not D has a "3 symbol pattern" in it that is already present somewhere else. D is the only consistent choice.

>Solve this useless riddle to prove you're intelligent!

IQ truly is a meme

I think this is a troll question, fellow leaf.
I tried displacing objects individually and nothing, reflections and nothing, grouping and nothing, then I just went by elimination and G is the only one that doesn't "break" the diagonal grouping

Attached: the-bell-curve.gif (360x540, 102K)

All of them are parodies dude.

C

Two hearts have to touch a clove and one heart has to touch a diamond

the answer is: muh dick!

dick wins ALWAYS!

A also has this property...

The upper left box disagrees with you.

Im guessing G because the last box is the next lines first box just rotated clockwise.

So I rotated the first box anti clockwise and G best fits

Found the answer. It will SHOCK you :O

puzzling.stackexchange.com/questions/25738/malcolm-gladwells-outliers-progressive-matrices-puzzle

A

its a or e retards.

Damn. I should have noticed the rotation.

The answer is A.

Heart becomes diamond
Diamond becomes club
Clover becomes heart

Each shift left causes the change.

A is the only logical answer I could find in a hurry.

The answer is M

It’s H

I have iq of 134 and stared at this for a while and couldn't solve

normally i'm ok at these but i don't see it. i'd spend more time if i knew it wasn't photashopped

I don't think it necessarily proves someone's IQ. It's just a puzzle.

I did solve it though if you want the answer.

It's not photoshopped. There is a pattern.

the puzzle assumes you read left to right, top to bottom, which I immediately dislike

I spent too much time trying to figure out what exact sequence is even being applied

the 90 degree rotation on the last position to next row is obvious

the other transitions appear to be a cycle backward (no spades) and then a few shifts either of the entire group, and then the single column

this is a garbage puzzle that tests only if you can think the same way some autist does, however it is true that idiots couldn't do it

This
>tfw too smart for brainlet problems

Your reasoning doesn't seem to make sense even if your answer is correct.

fuck yo pattern nigga!

The only pattern I noticed was the leftward shift of each column and each symbol having a sequence. I didn't notice any rotation.

Each separate row of "blocks" (columns and rows) are unrelated to one another. The first two are there to teach you the pattern.

Take a pen and paper and write down the pattern. Observe it each time.

Each column shifts left by one space if you assume a left-to-right orientation of each "block" of symbols.

Heart becomes diamond
Diamond becomes club
Club becomes heart.

You can't refute this. It checks out in all cases.

>leftward shift of each column
Oh I see it now. A lot simpler than I thought.
1 kind, same kind underneath, other kind under that
different, different, different
1 kind, other kind, first kind

Looks like I'm fucking retarded, where's my gubmint money for my disability?

Afraid I don't follow.

It’s A. Symbols shift right to left down to up and cycle at the same time. What do I win?

Obviously A.

Diamonds -> Clubs
Clubs -> Hearts
Hearts -> Diamonds

And I'm A RICE NIGGER

>Heart becomes diamond
>Diamond becomes club
>Club becomes heart.

You don't have to worry about that, just consider the pattern of shape similarities in the right column that stays consistent as it moves left.

Top 3 images: in the first image the far right column going down is clover clover heart (a, a, b). In the middle image the a, a, b is shifted one column to the left. Same goes for the image left of that.

Same kind of reasoning applies to the 6 other images.

Middle 3: right column is abc, then abc in the middle column of the middle image, then abc on the left column of the right image

Bottom 3: right column is aba, then aba, then aba

They don't shift down to up in any case.

Fuck Americans are stupid. It literally just moves to the left and changes the symbols every sequence. No wonder you fucking idiots couldn't win a war against a bunch of people with 89 IQs who live in literal shacks

so whats the answer then?

I'm sure there are people who would see the a-b-a pattern immediately and choose A and move on.

I think those might be the actual +130 IQ people because a test full of these is timed. If I took the time to evaluate each puzzle, I wouldn't finish the entire test.

It's A you fucking untermensch.

Pic related.
The symbols don't matter between grids; but from left to right the same-symbol patterns are always shifted one step to the left, and only A fits that.

Attached: 1522225607065.jpg (602x641, 221K)

One reverse image search later I have deducted that the answer is A.
Rule of elimination left me with A or C, for some reason.

Attached: 7544108023127323.jpg (850x606, 517K)

The issue is you have to look at it 3 images at a time or it doesn't make sense. I assume most people look at all 9 images and try to find the similar shapes that tie them all together. In retrospect I've taken IQ tests and that's usually what they look for, I just didn't apply it because autism.

>flag

Good work leaf

There is another pattern that points to A.

Attached: 1522231705962_adobe.jpg (602x641, 154K)

My biggest problem with these is always; can you be sure it reads left to right, top to bottom?

your color coding is off

theyre supposed to be left to right. i dont think theyd bamboozle like that

In this case, you just observe that it does. There is nothing else to note about it.

THE ACE OF SPADES

What's wrong with it ?

>muh pattern completion
this kind of IQ test is open ended 2 out of 3 times because multiple patterns can be correct and only ones that are more "subtle" statistically get higher scores
naturally, this skews results for turbo autists

as for the problem itself, it's a multistep mirror process which is mnemonic cancer and anyone that makes problems like that are literally hitler, my best guess is E for no reason in particular

a

It also works right to left.

You have to work up to it, solve this problem and you have 80+ IQ.

Attached: 1476611898762.png (301x341, 1K)

SHUT IT DOWN GOY

>1 post by this ID
78 posts later...
Holy shit, Sup Forums has gotten stoopid

D

Attached: sol.png (602x600, 400K)

I can't say I've heard of PCP

Is this some kind of next gen slide thread