Over 283 million Americans have died since 1947 as a direct result of of gun violence

Over 283 million Americans have died since 1947 as a direct result of of gun violence.
THINK ABOUT IT.

Attached: now.jpg (457x457, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: heyheykike.jpg (960x524, 63K)

Yeah but they saved 649 million, so.

No ones getting out alive everyone who will ever read this is going to die.

slide.

WOW

Canadians caring about Americans?

Attached: i8.jpg (891x891, 62K)

Fuck off nigger leaf.

Attached: 1519547683996.jpg (680x492, 46K)

Completely and blatantly false.

Prove it.
Pro tip: You can't.

It's more than that. According to Terry McAuliffe, guns kill 93 million Americans a day... So, going by that 'fact' if you do the math, billions upon billions of Americans have been killed by guns since 1947... Tragic.

An interesting form of population control

283 mil/ 71 years = 4 mil

4 mil of deaths a year on average? That's a ridiculous number. YOU come up with the proof faggot.

Sounds like some good ol fashioned population control.

>It's a made up statistics with a hint of buzzwords episode.

Attached: meh_2.png (400x400, 32K)

I already did you lazy git.

Kill yourself.

What do them car fatalities look like you skookum fuck?

Attached: 1518707265456.jpg (377x667, 43K)

How many of those instances of "violence" were suicides?
hint: a majority

Are you talking to ME? Do you know who I am?

THIS may we never forget

Are those bullets backwards? They look photoshopped. Have you ever even seen a fucking bullet? They don't look like that when they are aimed at you. Those little circles are the potassium phosphate igniter caps. they should be facing the other way. if the shooter were to shoot, he would shoot himself in the eye.

How though? The hammer will just hit the projectile instead.

Hahahahahaha you are almost as retarded as OP. Almost

Attached: 1516196761673.gif (500x284, 929K)

that's just inaccurate.

i don't even think that many people have been killed globally with and without american involvement combined.

>Do you know who I am?
You are either a kike or a pathetic troll sitting in a basement giggling like little school girls do because of a mental disorder gives you pleasure since that's all the fun you'll get in your pathetic life.

normie physics bullets go where the FEEL like going.

Intresting graph

This thread was up 10 hours ago with 183 million. Looking forward to 6.02x10^23

and 6 billion will die in the days to come as the wicked are cast out of the temples and heavens alike. makes 283 a paltry number in Gods perspective

Yes, all those guns magically self-animated like a walking dead zombie and attacked! We must blame the tool, nor the actor.
Sieg heil!

Avogadro's number. don't blow us all up or make any LSD or METH faggot. just kidding. I love you man. keep chemin'

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: Cause_Of_Death_2016_USA.jpg (552x451, 49K)

and you forgot a 2. it's 6.022x10^23. You might actually blow yourself up. get it together user.

Those bullets were photoshopped in.

So was your brain.

Oi vey, it's like anudda shoah goyim

NIGGA I TOLD YOU BEFORE
THREE OUT OF FIVE ASIAN WOMEN ARE IN PRISON
THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED

And 8 out of 3 feminists will be raped yesterday.

>mongrellus culling itself
who cares, this country is beyond good / evil now

THIS IS AN EPIDEMIC, PEOPLE

Attached: 1471915208068.jpg (1250x762, 364K)

This made me laugh. Thanks.

How many of those were criminals?
And how many lives were saved from criminals thanks to the lawful gun owners?

You want to talk numbers, let's talk numbers, but all of them, not just the one that fits your narrative.

Attached: soyak.png (665x800, 54K)