Dragon Ball Super

>it seems this arc is going to last until March 2018
>there are only 3 universes remaining, one of them is going the way of the dodo soon

How will Toei handle so much time left with only one real threat remaining (Jiren)? Is this Namek Saga all over again?

Was the relatively early demise of Hit and the saiyan characters a mistake? Will we see Goten, Trunks and Marron's island adventures in the meantime?

Was is Yamcha so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f73ae8ZhHOE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=pzNOufMXhYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=f73ae8ZhHOE&feature=youtu.be

The theme song went live.

Goten and Trunks island filler.

It will not be that bad seeing as Godhan's comeback with the introduction of his incoming power up will be worthy of two episodes at the very least.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzNOufMXhYU

I'd say the Sayains went out around the time they should have, but Hit's elimination should have been saved for later.
Everyone left in the tournament that isn't Goku or Jiren is so drastically outclassed to the point where it becomes sad.

Reminder to Pay Respects to jiren

I want this

Dec - u3 erased
Jan - u11 erased
Feb - grand priest strikes back
March - wrapping it up

Soon.

What if the humans become the mentors of the U6 Saiyans? Tien can teach Kale, Krilling can teach Cabba, and Yamchad can teach Caulifla.

I really can't wait to see Gohan vs a shitty Voltron toy. This will be even more badass than that time he fought the fearsome Obuni, who was definitely not fodder.

... and marron

please do not forget /ourgirl/

>yfw japan hates grown up gohan

Guess I'll be that guy and ask: is HS even releasing DBS 119 in 720p, or should I just go search for it elsewhere?

You can find these episodes on fucking YouTube in 1080p

I don't care about Marron

>people prefer tienshitcuck over jobhan

>imblying I have many extra GB to store massive 1080p files
No thanks, I'm specifically looking for fucking 720p.

Kale is the only pure Saiyan, the rest are all sluts.

>Androids in top 10

Not surprising at all

Another thread, another REMINDER:

>Caulifla is our goddess.
>Dedicate your private parts to her.
>Worship her every day.
>Her perfection will guide our lives.

And /ouremperor/ at the top.

Mosco

>Kale with a Kikoho

Can you even imagine the sheer destruction?

>Piccolo, Roshi, Krillin, Tenshinhan, and Yamcha all getting love
>Only Roshi gets the good shit
SAD but that's a ridiculously small pool of votes.

>japan hates gohan
>japan
Man, I've heard that they have problems with birthrates and shit, but I didn't realize that there are only 133 are left.

Kikoho stopped being impressive when it failed to take out a retarded chicken jobber.

Jiren better have a damn good reason for not speed blitzing all the other universes.

Hit did his Job exactly when he should, he was weaker than the saiyan fusion and after that KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE of an episode where kefla got BTFO - it would be very hard for him to escalate and top it spectacle-wise.
Kefla herself, should be going next week from now.
After the namekians, U2 and U3 - making her last stand into a literal last stand for U6 - giving some drama to the erasure of U6 which was done nicely as opposed to the Meh that was U3. That way the money shots are more evenly spaced out.
As opposed to what we have now - with nothing but Goku vs. Jiren round 2 to wait for, ever since Kekfla BTFO.

>top 10
You massive retard.

I. LOVE. Caulifla. I. Really. Really. Love. Her. I. Want. To. Make. Her. Happy. I. Want. To. Make. Her. Feel. Good. I. Will. Do. Anything. For. The. Goddess.

He does in the manga.

Japan does like Gohan. They just hate the no nonsense and serious approach to the character that the Universal Saga as taken him because he's dull. Yamcha and Tien's brand of arrogance in Dragon Ball was much more fun to watch than Gohan getting cocky from Super Saiyan 2 and Ultimate. I chalk this up to Toriyama not really knowing how to handle the character.

Leave. now. Super. wasn't. made. for. cucks. like. you.

Calm down already

How is dedicating my body to Caulifla a cuck-worthy thing?

does it count if i worship kefla

I'd say Hit was still stronger than Kefla since Jiren didn't consider her a threat to U11.
I think U3 and 4 should have been eliminated a long time ago since they're so underwhelming and boring.

>taking this seriously
>saying shit like "dedicating my body"
>all for a fucking children's anime
You are a cuck by every sense of the word.

>I chalk this up to Toriyama not really knowing how to handle the character.

That is because Toriyama doesn't give a shit about him.

Soon!

RIP Cell

In the manga he said he reserves the right to leave should anything come up in U11 that requires his assistance.
So, it makes even less sense for him to let the ToP take all 48 minutes.

We all know she has a bush.

Leave Jiren to Me

Cell is no match to the champ!

He also says the he does not want to be responsible for destroying Universes.

NEVER, EVER!

It's not that he doesn't care, it's just Gohan's character arc ended with Cell, so he doesn't know what to do with him, right now he's just a weaker, duller Goku with not as much passion for fighting.

Hit isn't stronger than Kefla lol.

How many episodes for the last 5 minutes?

CuteGang

Kalebros
Keflabros
Moscobros
Vegettochads
Caulifriends
Freezafriends
Cabbamigos

More like there's no hardass editor to reign him in and control the quality of the Buu Saga.

Hit wasn't stronger than Goku either until his time skip came into play.

They like KID Gohan when he defeated Cell, not adult/teen Gohan.
The fact that they wanted Kid Gohan in the ToP, how Gohan was 1st in the Cell arc poll and how he wasn't popular in the Buu arc poll are enough proof.

No he literally doesn't care. Toei confirmed he's not even been in the outlines and that Toriyama shoots down any attempt by them to do something with his character.

fucking caulikeks live off tracing.

Read the image again, dumbfuck.

And he doesn't care because he has no idea what to do with him.
Gohan became a family man and a scholar, that's everything for him.

But Friezafriends want to bully Caulifla.

Nah the friezafags are annoying, they're not allowed in cute gang

from how the episodes are going, 5. as long as they don't delay 9 panels to 28 episodes.

>kid Gohan defeated Cell
Nah, that was Gohan (Youth).
Kid Gohan was in the Saiyan/Namek arcs.

Kale is for rape.

Nigga, Hit is SSB tier+time hacks.
Kefshit is equal SSB Kaiokek x40(SS is equal to a Spirit Bomb that was >> SSBx20) at the very minimum. She'd brute force trough his time skip just like Goku and Jiren did.

He could easily do something with him if he cared enough.

I'd bet my fucking house that Kefla wouldn't have been able to push Jiren to the edge of the arena like Hit.

But Freezafriends are cool deep down inside
Also, the lizard a qt

Don't post that.

Nooo, CHADza is meant to be the strongest villain, g-go away, Cellcucks! REEEEEEE!!!

>8th most popular
>in his own arc

CuteGang

Kalebros
Keflabros
Moscobros
Vegettochads
Caulifriends
Freezafriends
Cabbamigos
Chadforce

>bugfags are still sperging

>78 posts
>28 IPs

>Chodeforce

more like the CuckGang

>using powerscaling
>in Super
Were you too retarded to hear every single time they said Goku was weakened?
And Kekfla was stronger than the Spirit Bomb made from a dozen people, it's the weakest one to date.

She would probably do about as well as UI Goku did - she was stronger than his first transformation and her blows would likely draw blood, as opposed to Goku's puny and ineffectual UI blows back then. The moment she lands the 1st punch he'd probably power up, flare that red aura of his and the AYY COCK would come swingin' for some probin'.

I can't think of any villain in Z who hates Gohan enough to threaten him, or his family. Evil Buu got reincarnated into Uub, he can scare the pants out of Raditz and Nappa by just turning Super Saiyan, he currently harbors no ill will against Freiza out of pragmatism, and Cell would most likely reform and be Pan's second Babysitter.

>KEKforce
Nice try

So?
>Frisbeefriends triggered this easily

Reminder that Kefla belongs to Vegito

>tfw I just discovered Gohan actually says "You retard"

>she was stronger than his first transformation
>her blows would likely draw blood
Were you born an absolute idiot, or did this show lower your iq that much?
There is literally nothing to support this.

Reminder that Chadhans are no match for Mr Godtans

Mr Godtans need no Ki's like Kienzan's or Masenko's

Lurk more

Perfect couple.

>asserting being triggered

meanwhile bugfags have been triggered ever since /ouremperor/ came back

>it took him this long

Some events might happen after a winner is decided.

Frieza is still a wild card that could take up a couple of weeks.

>Every week a new universe tries to tangle with U7
>Every week they at best lose a bunch of fighters and at worse get erased
>Every week a new universe does it over again

Seriously how is this remotely interesting? Oh no, robots transforming! Definitely won't get knocked off too with a Kamehameha like everyone else.

Boooring
Columbinehan or GTFO my thread

True

Why is he so perfect?