Scientists get closer to proving God exists with discovery of "Angel Particle"

Are you ready Sup Forums? Proof God exists is coming in the next 5 years and won't the fedoras hate it.

Attached: Angel Particle.png (968x816, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.stanford.edu/2017/07/20/evidence-particle-antiparticle/
christianpost.com/voice/need-proof-that-god-exists-check-this-out.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3PY0zzh8G3c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_science
strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
darwinproject.ac.uk/commentary/religion/darwin-and-church
youtube.com/watch?v=QQOxB_ylkvs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_trees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More proof that almost 90% of your typical fedora atheist are not adversed in science at all.

July 20th, 2017

SAGE SAGE SAGE

fake news

> the press calls it the 'angel particle'
> somehow this has something to do with angels

You wish fedora tipper. Get ready to weep like a little girl asking forgiveness to avoid getting thrown in the lake of fire once the truth is revealed

Attached: 1497234059566.png (1160x1100, 735K)

THIS

christcucks have literally negative IQs

WTF does this have to do with religion?
>scientists observe particle that is it's own anti-particle as perdicted
>ZOMG IT's GOD
>also 2017
Kys faggot SAGE

Anyone else think there's no end to these particles, we will always be discovering more and it will make no real difference to anything?

sounds fun

Only built the fucking world retard.

Try opening your brain for once, moron

>Only built the fucking world retard.
surely it was NOT christcucks

>Try opening your brain for once
Try fucking reading something other than the bible idiot
>sees the illiterate press call something an 'angel particle'
>takes this for proof of God
How about that Jesus I saw in my Cheerios the other day, does that count as well?

BREAKING: Roman god of war discovered!!

Attached: mars.jpg (225x225, 5K)

There's actually more than enough proof to show that God is very real, but once the God particle is discovered that will put the final nail in the atheism coffin. I can't wait.

christianpost.com/voice/need-proof-that-god-exists-check-this-out.html

Just show the american flag already so we can at least get some extra laughs from this thread

Sorry to disappoint

Who told you it was the christian god?

this is just more satanic kike shill work at CERN to keep the money system in check with gov grants going to good goys who manipulate naive kids imaginations like pedo Nye does.

When religious nutbags are asked for evidence of god, they will insist that the supernatural cannot be proven scientifically, because it’s supernatural...

Yet when they think that some physical evidence has been discovered, they jump for joy and insist it’s valid.

Can’t have it both ways.

>nicknames for quantum particles mean my Jewish skywizard is real

What do you think when you see an incorruptible body in any of the spiritual traditions? They tend to be saints, be they catholic or hindu.

Damn, Mars looks like THAT?

>once the God particle is discovered
The Higgs boson was discovered, and the Nobel awarded. As for that list to 'proof' you linked to, it's nice to have a good chuckle before work.
>God is real because Moses started cutting baby dicks at 8 days old!
lmao

Getting a little bit nervous fedora tipper? Not long now before the truth is unveiled

Attached: 1486976670856.png (1267x1635, 664K)

not sure if serious or just trolling

Attached: 1503008699424.gif (200x245, 587K)

wtf I love sky daddy now.

Attached: darkages[1].gif (363x323, 9K)

It is not coming.
God does not reside in creation. He is not some particle found in space. He can't be comprehended by human reason, only by divine reason, which is faith.
However that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if there would be some proof of supernatural life and Heaven out there. Angels are part of created order after all.

>Scientists get closer to proving God exists with discovery of "Angel Particle"

no its the same idiocy reaching around the same religious morons that already lost their head and showed everyone just how fuckind dumb they are with the "god particle" or the higgs boson.

Its always funny when religious numbskulls try to steal scientific achievements to support their fairy tales.

I wonder when scientists will prove that the earth is 5000 years old??

>will prove that the earth is 5000 years old??
Technically they already have

>taking seriously that infograph

can we just stop wasting money on niggers and go to fucking space already? jesus fucking christ everybody alive right now should be fucking furious

Attached: 1454809063439.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

>proving aether
Wow good job, welcome to thousands of years ago retards

WHat makes this an "angel particle" what makes it special? if its antimatter and matter then it baisicaly amounts to empty space does it not? what equation describes the particle. Where is the particle found? where is it concentrated? Is it dust? is it sraf? is it real? or a mathematical construction used to make other equations and constructions work?

They have.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PY0zzh8G3c

Surprised you've never heard any of that evidence? The secular powers work very, very hard to make sure none of it is ever accepted

6000, you went too young.
Besides, argument could be made that years in Genesis 5 are counted from years after original sin. Which would make sense, for what you would need to count passage of time if you were immortal?

umm sweetie, that image is white supremacist because it infers that the non western world is incapable of scientific progress. plz delete.

Yknow I'm an Atheist but I still hate that damn graph.
It's just so obviously wrong, for one thing Christianity was the leading source of Roman and Greek texts being preserved in Europe and copied the books countless times.

The hole was not left by the Christian dark ages, it was left by the Romans being shitheads and collapsing. It could have been SOOO much worse without an organized religion.

People like you that cant adapted to actual reality are the reason why the church is dying and no person has any interest in listing to you morons that literally knowingly lie into peoples faces as soon as you open your mouths.
Congrats the church survived many things but it cant survive its own retarded following.

>I literally don't know what it is so I'm going to make a bullshit claim that's anti-matter which I don't know the fuck it is but fuck I'm gonna be angry if someone name God

Modern scientists and fedora atheists, ladies and gentleman

Can't help but notice you didn't bother even trying to refute any of the evidence in the video. You're brainwashed.

>T-This can't be right! It contradicts what based scientists like Bill Nye and Neil DeGrasse Tyson tell me! I need to disregard this out of hand otherwise these evil ideas might corrupt me!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_science
>skydaddy wuvs science

>thinks there's a Jewish blood god that would allow autistic weebs in his presence

I'm not christian, though. But the dark ages are a meme.

>I have no clue what I'm talking about and probably in a marketing course
Particles of this type have been predicted for 80 years. The press ran with the 'angel' particle shit for clickbait for idiots like you.

Lets see what an actual historian says:

>In the academic sphere, at least, the "Conflict Thesis" of a historical war between science and theology has been long since overturned. It is very odd that so many of my fellow atheists cling so desperately to a long-dead position that was only ever upheld by amateur Nineteenth Century polemicists and not the careful research of recent, objective, peer-reviewed historians. This is strange behavior for people who like to label themselves "rationalists".
strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

"Historically, the Church has often been a patron of sciences. It has been prolific in the foundation of schools, universities and hospitals, and many clergy have been active in the sciences. Historians of science such as Pierre Duhem credit medieval Catholic mathematicians and philosophers such as John Buridan, Nicole Oresme, and Roger Bacon as the founders of modern science"
I'm sorry what was that?

Skydaddy isn't real, but the Church fucking helped Europe by being the Academic class before we had the Scientific Method.
Just like pre-writing shamans conserved tales of knowledge over generations that kind of worked, refining and losing knowledge because it wasn't perfect but it was better than nothing.

Because there is no evidence in the video dude
NONE, ZERO, NOTHING

Logic and reason prove the existence of God, just not the God of The Bible.

oh wow you have found that one sentence that supports your claim. congrats. scroll down, there's more text.

Enough blasphemy. The limited scope through which we analyze the material world, will never be adequate to observe God.

Shut the fuck up with your heathen lies.

Science is a decent enough system to piece together a basic understanding of the laws God laid out to govern his Creation, but we will never be capable of observing His will or Nature, not until salvation anyway.

Relax and enjoy the ride, but dont forget that only legitimate repentance, and acceptance of Christ, the only Son of God, dying on the Cross, is what will bring you Eternal Life.

Amen.

Yeah, like that asshole Darwin.
>darwinproject.ac.uk/commentary/religion/darwin-and-church

delete this.

Attached: 4567465745.jpg (648x660, 49K)

The oldest desert on Earth is only 4000 years old.

Oil wells have a lifespan of 10,000 years max because of the pressure. Oil wells can't be millions of years old.

The oldest tree in the world is 4300 years old.

Comets have a life expectancy is 10,000 years. If the solar system is billions of years old why are there still comets?

The Earths magnetic field has dropped in strength by 40% over the past 1000 years meaning the magnetic field can't be older than 25,000 years. If the magnetic field is less than 25,000 years old how did anything survive before that?

Looks like a shitload of evidence to me. I can understand not wanting to address any of it because you got BTFO though

Yep there had to be a "first" doesnt matter if its just the smallest piece of rando "dust" particle or a couple of ever existing fields . The first thing to ever be is "god" and the probability that any religion even borderline correctly describes what that is or was from a human/later evolved animal perspective is beyond moronic and proves all religion that ever got made up as crap. Simply by thinking about it for 5 minutes it literally disproves and shits on every religion and exposes them all as frauds knowingly or unknowingly.

One sentence? First of all that was two of the first three but fine.

Scrolling down.
"Scientific fields with important foundational contributions from Catholic scientists include: physics (Galileo), acoustics (Mersenne), mineralogy (Agricola), modern chemistry (Lavoisier), modern anatomy (Vesalius), stratigraphy (Steno), bacteriology (Kircher and Pasteur), genetics (Mendel), analytical geometry (Descartes), heliocentric cosmology (Copernicus), atomic theory (Boscovich), and the Big Bang Theory on the origins of the universe (Lemaître). Jesuits devised modern lunar nomenclature and stellar classification and some 35 craters of the moon are named after Jesuits, among whose great scientific polymaths were Francesco Grimaldi and Giambattista Riccioli. The Jesuits also introduced Western science to India and China and translated local texts to be sent to Europe for study. Missionaries contributed significantly to the fields of anthropology, zoology, and botany during Europe's Age of Discovery"

"In the early Middle Ages, Cathedral schools developed as centers of education, evolving into the medieval universities which were the springboard of many of Western Europe's later achievements"

"In ancient times, the church supported medical research as an aid to Christian charity. The Church supported the development of modern science and scientific research by founding Europe's first universities in the Middle Ages. Historian Lawrence M. Principe writes that "it is clear from the historical record that the Catholic church has been probably the largest single and longest-term patron of science in history, that many contributors to the Scientific Revolution were themselves Catholic, and that several Catholic institutions and perspectives were key influences upon the rise of modern science.""

So uh...Would you like to rescind your statement faggot?

Attached: Aussie.jpg (750x488, 135K)

this, nobody thought about it for 5 mins

You realize you can never find the building block of life, right? The more you look for it the more it eludes you. You split an atom, a subatomic particle, you keep going and you'll always find a new particle. The universe is infinite like that. THAT is what's divine about it.

>Scientists call it "Angel Particle" as a temp placeholder label
>Retarded God-Botherers decide it's proof of Sky-Santa
What about Angel Dust?
Are we blaming Jesus for PCP now?

Attached: 1354706726319.jpg (2592x1936, 644K)

>skydaddy is good, see: galileo, copernicus
I would like you to kill yourself to death and never post again tbqh

Every single thing you stated is wrong with the easiest to prove wrong being oil, trees and comets you numbskull.
There are older trees than 5000years,
older rocks than 5000years,
LITERALLY animals "frozen" in amber for millions of years alone.
Seriously dude join reality sometime will you?
There have a 20million year old amber with a spider inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQOxB_ylkvs

This is like the "god particle" fiasco all over again. Religious fags on this board are literally 20 IQ

Galileo being persecuted is a myth. He got arrested for being a retard who spread his bullshit before the Church could get his results independently verified. They even told him to his face they were perfectly willing to change dogma but they weren't going to until they were sure his theory was correct. Galileo ignored them and immediately started teaching his theory. He got arrested for bad science, not contradicting the bible

Fuck sake.
I'm not defending SKYDADDY Dipshit. Skydaddy doesn't exist. THE CHURCH was a key part in preserving and advancing science.

Galileo was imprisoned for being an autistic faggot that insulted everyone without being able to adequately prove his theory beyond 'Well its not Geocentric! Like you faggots' because he was missing crucial information.

The guy basically went "2 + ? = 4" when everyone else was going "2 + ~3 = 5"
Later people realized ~3 was actually 2.

Also Galileo was funded BY THE POPE.

yeah and more and i actually get it right as oppose to literally every single religous person that has every existed and will ever exist. Funny how that works when you consider reality in your want-to-be-true fairy tales.

Religion has other purpose today than i had 200 years ago dude today its about holidays, community and doing culturals stuff because you enjoy this aspect of it.

epic strawman argument here

>older rocks than 5000years
No there aren't. Carbon dating has been proven to be wildly inaccurate.

>There are older trees than 5000years
Wrong

>LITERALLY animals "frozen" in amber for millions of years alone
How doy you know? Carbon dating? It's wrong

yep

Are you dense?
Carbon dating has a well known maximum age range at which point you get "Error" in the results.

There are OTHER methods of dating rocks.

i know man, thank god you were finally born, you should write a book about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_trees

a strange particle is proof that the jewish god gave stone tablets to moses from the sky?

you what now?

>There are OTHER methods of dating rocks.
Anything that relies on radioactive decay is inaccurate.

>wants to measure age of rocks using carbon dating.
You have literally traveled right through the entire stupid zone and come out the other side.

this, there are old trees all around us

Attached: old_trees.jpg (600x615, 204K)

Prove it.

I have these few thousand scientific studies. You have...uh...

Now you claim quantum physics is christian? Lmao lying coward

>this
>THIS

Attached: Ayy lamo.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

I wish they would just prove that afterlife exists. Sam Parnia tried but shat his pants liquidly.

>angel particle is a hermaphrodite
religion btfo

I'm the only one showing evidence. Everywhere we look in nature are phenomena with a maximum lifespan of a few thousand years at best. Oil wells, comets, the Earths magnetic field but they're still around. How would these things that we KNOW can only exist for around 10,000 years still be here if the Earth is BILLIONS of years old

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that all the methods they're using to get those figures are wrong.

It's actually going further and further away from your 'truth'

But you are probabpy just some yid larper

They are doing it on purpose to fuck with christcucks and other retards.
Next up: the Unicorn particle.
Headline: science proofs that unicorn exists

10/10 autism trigger

mtDNA goes back a minimum 150 000 years, did got put a fake genealogy in your DNA to test your faith?

Why would i be mad about that?
If you could prove there's an afterlife I'd be ecstatic.
Why would anyone WANT to believe There's nothing waiting for us?

Your spacing ceased to be as effective as your disillusionment.

Wow, scientists say their methods that produce sham results that support their retarded theories can totally be trusted? You've totally converted me dude. I'll just turn my brain off and trust in based Bill Nye, I don't need to think for myself when I could just have a scientist tell me what to think

Whats life like as a brainless zombie who eagerly swallows any half assed bullshit anyone with authority tosses your way?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebis
Where were you when being gay was considered holy?

Attached: Rebis_Theoria_Philosophiae_Hermeticae_1617.jpg (356x400, 69K)

You're retarded

>he doesn't know about rebis
Uneducated theistcuck as per the usual.

uh yeah you do realize that religion in the past was basically "goverment" to keep people in check so they dont revert to basic animal instinct and rape kill to their hearts content?
You do realize that religion and god in the past was basically nothing more than the a dream of good goverment? I mean you do get that right?!
And as situations got slowly better for people they also needed to adept the religion because you dont need as serious and brutal rules anymore because the people arent as animal
"Dont be a dick, dont kill, dont steal, share, be nice etc"

Today we have "good" goverment so religion isnt and its rules arent as important anymore its no longer "dont kill or god burns you" its dont kill or your goverment locks you up.

I think if someone proves there is an afterilfe no one's going to tell that to the public, because there would be a grand spree of suicides and shit.

Here, I'll spoonfeed you, Argentina.

>After one has gone through the stages of putrefaction and purification, separating opposing qualities, those qualities are united once more in what is sometimes described as the divine hermaphrodite, a reconciliation of spirit and matter, a being of both male and female qualities as indicated by the male and female head within a single body.
Sounds just like something in OP.

they did a great job

Just prove those articles are wrong, simple as that. Dont get assblasted

Listen you retard. Carbon dating relies on measuring the ratio of carbon 12 to carbon 14 (which is radioactive). You get both of these in your food, and in the air you breathe. The ratio stays roughly the same, which means when you die, you are no longer taking in both and, as one is radioactive and decays, the ratio will change over time.
Therefore, it only works on living things which absorb carbon during their lifetimes. It doesn't work for rocks.
Unless you're going to claim that rocks are alive now?
fyi...your brain doesn't count.

What if God turns out to be a globalist liberal though? We're all going to hell in that case.