How are we going to win?

Seriously

Anti-white hatred seems to be normalizing every day. The default position for an a-political person is basically an anti-white libshit faggot

How on earth is this shit going to turn out? This is becoming insane. I honestly thought there would be a cultural shift after trump won, and I haven’t seen much.

We clearly need to mobilize in real life and start organizations for ourselves, I guess. I don’t see any other way out.

Attached: DC8FBF58-C175-49AF-9649-567C00534B18.jpg (750x970, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How on earth is this shit going to turn out?
Like in South Africa, as soon as whites are disarmed and a small enough minority.

One wonders if the Rats realized that identity politics would lead to a race war.

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: antifa_are_commies.jpg (2816x4472, 2.82M)

ISRAEL #1

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-25 17.43.09.png (737x718, 464K)

If we become a minority at all we’ve lost

>If we become a minority at all we’ve lost

Whites a minority world wide.

You seem to be under the delusion that republicans even want to win, they're literally doing everything they can in order to lose. How can this not be obvious at this point? They refuse to do what they were elected to do and they've even gone so far as to endorse their opponents.

A well armed and organized minority will beat a disorganized negro horde.
The problem is that whites are absolutely disorganized ourselves. Even thinking of organizing ourselves is strongly discouraged with "racism" propaganda.

Yes but we can replace them with new candidates in the future

We need to change culture and give people like us an incentive to run.

That’s what happened in 2016. Culture had changed so trump felt ready to run on a more nationalist platform

We can do this, we just have to keep pushing, trying new things, and learning from mistakes.

I’ve recently become interested in getting active. I was going to meet Paul nehlen in Milwaukee tomorrow for a protest but I have to work

After securing 2020, what are the odds of trump going full white nationalist?

Not with the government coming down on us.

We can’t let it get to that point. We have to win institutionally. If we get to the point of armed conflict we’ve already lost

Higher. I think he could go full god emperor near the end of his final term.

He’ll be getting old and have nothing left to lose. He wants to be in the history books, clearly.

But maybe he won’t do much. If we could vote in a compliant senate I think he would go crazy

It'll thin the weak from the herd on both sides, nonwhite's would never be capable overrunning certain midwest and southern areas.

Research the Spanish Civil War, Thule Society, rise if the Bolshevik party and its application of revolutionary theory up to the Great Purge, and the rise of the NSDAP.

Great things await us as the clouds gather. Great, terrible things, my friend.

We’re in a much different age than any of those things though

We:

>living in the largest empire in human history
>everyone is armed
>people have the internet
>most people don’t want to die

We’re basically entering a post-war era in the west imo. Nobody wants to die for anything.

No one wanted to die, then. They did, though. And by the millions. Look now at the increasing Polarization of a once nihilistic and peaceful people. A section of the countryside ready to kill the other in a moral crusade and to shoot their own mothers to demonstrate their virtues to the group. The other section is ready to kill to defend their rights and way if life. We only need a hiccup if leadership or economic stability.

Who now can say imwith seriousness, “end of history”? We may have no one as organized or well-equipped as the “elite” but their economic global system is in its very nature unsustainable. When that inevitably fails, barring some Trump card or plan, we can fill the vacuum and then we’ll have our arrest of society.

no paper ballot? conservadem opposition who demotivates the opposition?

no problems 8)

>How on earth is this shit going to turn out?
in your country? Not happening

in europe? There is hope

The point being, I think their end of history grandeur will implode in on itself at about the same time they’ve poked the bear to wakefulness. Then all the Starbucks and iPhones and diversity ministers in the world won’t be able to prevent the people’s need simply for stable and friendly leadership.

People swing collectivist right as an immune system. It doesn’t happen in fat times. Not the lower People, anyway.