twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh shit!

Deepest lore

>At least she's talking to me again

I want Tomo to beat me up!

Tomo stats:
>V1: 90 out of 124 pages or 72% of the time
>V2: 83 out of 112 pages or 74% of the time
>V3: 117 out of 123 pages or 95% of the time (peak tomboy!)
>V4: 105 out of 117 pages or 89% of the time
>V5: 73 out of 122 pages or 59% of the time (tomboy bubble bursts)
>V6: 58 out of 116 pages or 50% of the time (so far, full blown tomboy depression)
>Manga total: 526 out of 714 pages or 73%

Misuzu stats:
>V1: 52 out of 124 pages or 41% of the time
>V2: 49 out of 112 pages or 43% of the time
>V3: 68 out of 123 pages or 55% of the time
>V4: 54 out of 117 pages or 46% of the time
>V5: 50 out of 122 pages or 40% of the time
>V6: 59 out of 116 pages or 50% of the time
>Manga total: 332 out of 714 pages or 46%

Misuzu’s appearances are fairly stable, going from a 40% to 55% appearance rate, a swing of 15%.
Always fewer appearances than Como except for the current volume where she’s basically tied with tomo.
But surprisingly it’s not her busiest volume that would be V3 which was also peak Tomo, so they hung out more in that volume than in this one where their appearances are mostly opposite to one another.

Who the hell has this much free time?

i mean
i like rereading it now and then

took about 3 hours spread over two days

This is going to get lewd fast. This mating dance is when the tomboy enforces her claim, and interest in breeding with you.

Thanks for the stats, my autistic friend. Do you mind adding Carol to that mix, or would you rather someone else do it?

I did it once with Monmusu
Too much free time and obsession

What was your methodology here? Did you include tiny glances at them when they're clearly not a subject of the shot at hand, or was it just major appearances?

>Manga total: 526 out of 714 pages or 73%
It's not enough

>This is going to get lewd fast.
quite the opposite, that's when the dance started, and they still haven't figured out how to seal the deal, they're like pandas.

Idiot got it coming.
Maybe she's saying something unexpected tho

>Do you mind adding Carol to that mix, or would you rather someone else do it?
I prefer that, could be a team effort, each user pick a volume, could get done pretty easily like that.

I started doing something similar for every panel Suzuna appeared in Eyesh21.

Putting shit on hold till things get interesting again.

Who do you want to impregnate first?

Carol for me.

>MUH DICK
Quality post.

Bix nood.

why now, it should go on hiatus soon

They had to 'physically appear in at least one panel'. from what I remember there were only a few ambiguous calls. But for the most part if they show up in a page, they have at least one panel when they're the focus. and that balances with the times they're not physically present but they're a big focus because someone's picturing them and they're center focus of the panel. so that was my cut off

Tomo, then Carol. I give Misuzu to the niggers down the street.

I'm just saying, I've got no life and all, but shit, you guys are just wasting your time.
Read some good manga, jerk off to some good 2d.

>Tomo
>not good 2d

That would be so funny.
They're fighting and puncing each other, then it gets touchy feely, and then they start to get horny and their faces start getting red.

We see them fighting once?

Will Tomo keep the dojo once she finishes high school?
Well, now I'm passing two long as fuck games, got a work, trying to get to do some physical activities and start studiyng some shit, so basically now I don't have time.

>Will Tomo keep the dojo once she finishes high school?
I think Gorou's groomed her for that her whole life, but she kinda wants to distance herself from that, while Jun is so committed he won't join the karate club so he'll probably end up being the inheritor.

>Jun inherits the dojo by marrying Tomo
Sounds familiar.

man jun would be pretty good looking as a redheaded girl

yeah, pretty much like that. But Tomo's far more dere.

So how the hell do they go from this to him refusing to accept she isn't a dude?

Kissu?

Junko reminds me of a fit confident Tomoko.

That's not a redhead Jun it's a Tomoki

>fit confident Tomoko
so no Tomoko at all.

Imagine how hot would have the CarolxJun rape arc been if it was genderbent

Don't ruin it for me. Gamergirl Junko

Girl-Jun looks more like a bathroom ghost

>getting colonized
Stop, I can get only so erect.

>Genderbent tomo
>No way she can be mistaken as a trap
Meh

>Male Carol also going "rawr~" as he pins Junko down

I feel like those odd pages of Misuzu and Jun feeling something for each other are setup for something. Right before the flashback Jun was wondering what now, and I don't think things are gonna be as simple him going over and confessing to tomo, maybe we're gonna find out Misuzu and Jun do have unresolved feelings.

Kareneko is on break now, so I imagine it's Tomo-chan next.

>dropout

Jun has no goal now that he got his gameboy back. He defeated Tomo.

>Dump Tomo for a year
>I guess I should be the one to talk...
you think? That's why you deserve what you got coming two panels down.
>I want to be with tomo, to be closer to her than anyone else but if i said that... it would be just like... I'm...
you motherfucker, one punch isn't enough.

>Oi x2
C'mon just do it correctly, and "OI GOV I MET SOME BLOO-Y TART WANKIN ALL OVER ME FLAT" English is not real English.

Why use "Oi" rather than "Hey"?
Anyways, good job. Hope this bloody fight turns lewd in some form or another.

user you're making us americans look bad

Just stop.

oi is more manly

God damn it. Tomo you doof.

Didnt Jun had a similar thing in his bedroom before going out to the fireworks?

jun's splitting the fault for a clean 50/50, so it's more all right.

>I want to be with Tomo, to be closer to here than anyone else
SHEEIT.

Japan is an island nation, translating manga makes sense to make them english sounding.

>Waas about to confess
>Tomo chimps out on him
>"REEEE he deserves it and everything coming to him REEE this is a good direction the comic is going in"

Yeah its not like what Tomo is about to do accidentally leads to him treating her the way he treated her for the next few years.

Imagine getting this mad at the word "Oi".

I laugh nigga. Tomo cunt blocked herself regardless of Jun deserving that punch or not.

"Oi" has been used in translations for years nigger. Fuck off back to redit.

if you make it so obvious it's going to be hard for you to stick around

Actually, I dunno where this originated. It seems a lot of countries and languages use "Oi" and "Hoy", "Hey", whatever.

it was a bit different, he never really looks happy when thinking about romantically getting together with tomo.

>>Waas about to confess
he wasn't; in fact, the fact that it sounded like a confession is what was keeping him form saying it.

Are you the same dumbass that asked last time? Stop trying to change things you don't understand by bitching like a SJW. It's the delinquent or more boyish way to get someone's attention. Lurk more.

I'm not complaining. And I'm not that guy who asked last time. That guy was a faggot.
>Lurk more.
Yeah, I am fairly new to these threads but my point still stands.

Bet that is was at the end of this fight that tomo fell in love with Jun.

There's no way this doesn't end with Tomo telling him to just keep treating her like he always did (because she misses Jun) and Jun going "oh well fuck she doesn't want us to get close let's just be friends then" (because he misses Tomo).

This is so fucking stupid.

You do alot of stupid things in middle school. Most people have their most cringy memories during middle school.

>Tomo telling him to just keep treating her like he always did (because she misses Jun)
>Jun going "oh well fuck she doesn't want us to get close let's just be friends then" (because he misses Tomo).
basically. But if there's a silver lining, he was thinking about confessing here and then got punched, and present day Jun is wondering what to do next...

So Tomo sorta keeps shooting herself in the foot.

Obligatory. Might as well post it as oyakodonfag's going to show up eventually.

I told you, I didn't know better, sorry for posting all those times.

Is this you?
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/mother daughter tomboys/

nope, i said so, I just thought the word was funny, that user is messed up.

thank spooky carol

This is the mother of my children.

Stop posting Jun.

got spooked here m8

Is there more of this?

so i don't think jun's whole complex is explained yet
although i mean every girl in his life is mean as shit to him, though, so maybe that's it

Jun's complex revolves around protecting Tomo which is why we got three different arcs concerning the Nintendo DS LIte™. It's one thing to have a bro and have each others' backs, but it becomes another thing when that bro could be wearing a bra and be a potential love interest. This is why Jun gets depressed over Tomo during middle when he realizes that despite being a girl Tomo is more bro than anyone. He certainly does seem to accept it pretty quickly that Tomo is a girl despite denying it for so long however he gets rejected soon after acceptance although it was an indirect rejection. Jun thinks he's a bother to Tomo and stays distant. As a result, he convinces himself that Tomo is a bro as a conclusion of the fight that is going to happen in the next few pages. This is why even though Tomo confesses on the very first page, Jun plays it off as being a best friend because he's already so far gone from seeing Tomo due to the conversation he wasn't supposed to be hearing in the first place. This whole is story is about convincing Jun that "Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!"

I hope she gets cucked now. What a bitch.

Jun's the one that's been moping this whole time. This is the first Tomo-like thing that's happened to him in a while; I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

it's a special bonus that was given at Comic Zin

share please

How do you even do that though? The concept behind oyakodon got explained to some newfag asking about it like every other thread.
How do you go about shitposting oyakodon and litteraly never reading any of the replies your shitposts got?

maybe, just maybe that too is shitposting

Isn't it pretty dangerous to hit an unexpecting person o the jaw like this? What if he bit off his tongue?

then he's unworthy of being of being an Aizawa practitioner

He got surprised by a punch for which Tomo had to stop walking, turn around and hit him. He was not paying attention at all.

>"OI GOV I MET SOME BLOO-Y TART WANKIN ALL OVER ME FLAT" English is not real English.

Bonkfags BTFO!

please translate chio-chan! she's getting an anime in 2018!