The final solution for cis males

liveleak.com/view?t=asYTE_1522097431

Also hitler could have used one of these instead of gas.

Attached: 1495372843959.jpg (288x162, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gradeehfarms.ca/
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2015/03/workers_death_in_industrial_me.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I7b736GmLQA
liveleak.com/view?t=asYTE_1522097431
youtu.be/2ZV6Fwx_Sf4?t=117
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry, but I do believe you meant to say "Hitler could have used one of these."

Jesus christ i couldnt even watch that.

Im scared to click desu. Im not a chink so I have a soul that can be damaged

What am looking at, and what happens,Chang ?

The fruit of modernity

wtf guys

Attached: 1433506469719.gif (294x233, 1.48M)

A bunch of babby chicks getting poured into this grinder thing.
I have watched cartel decapitations, but im seriously not even gonna watch this. Its pretty horrible the world we present to domesticated animals.

EWWW WHAT THE FUCK
MY ENTIRE WEEK IS RUINED
I DONT MIND EXECUTION VIDS OR REKT STUFF
BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH

Attached: 71680E48A61942ECB1E4E00B5B1878F4.jpg (236x236, 8K)

HAPPY EASTER BTW

report the freak Op.

Well, it's pretty quick at least. Chicks probably don't suffer much, like if you were to get minced by a train.

tendies?
about time all you fats let the autists have eats.

eh i've seen worse gore in general make me hungry

I dont mind watching mudshits executing eachother and niggers being burned alive but I cant watch animals being tortured.
Is something wrong with me?

Attached: aaaaaaaaa.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Its egg shells and male baby chicks. Its a fast machine and they're dying pretty quickly so its relatively humane, all things considered. It just looks gruesome is all.
I'm a meat eater so I don't get upset about this sort of thing, as long as they're slaughtered as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Exactly. It looks worse than it is. They're not being killed any slower than usual.

They're not being tortured.

poultry in dog food

Ok i watched it. I thought it would be more gruesome. I kind of wish they put the chicks to sleep first with morphine pumped into the air.

Attached: 984757404646.gif (320x235, 3.34M)

nuclear war is too good for mankind. What the hell is taking Trump and Kim Jon Un so long.

Attached: 1506399153597.jpg (720x713, 56K)

Yeah nah that's a waste of money, too expensive to pump the air full of morphine for some chickens

where can I buy chicken with the guarantee that this was not done to the male chicks?

or... is there a place you can buy rooster meat?

>They're not being tortured.
this. way better than those "halal" places

Oh no, poor chicks, I'm going to stop eating meat!
Hopefully the whole world will stop eating meat and the total farming industry will collapse!
Then we won't need to breed these animals anymore and they can live happily in the wild!
I'm sure they totally aren't extinct just because we farm them, there will definitely be wild herds of cows and chickens roaming the plains.

Watched for several minutes, not the worst thing on Liveleak.

Attached: 1510158519953.jpg (544x626, 98K)

>I kind of wish they put the chicks to sleep first with morphine pumped into the air.

Attached: 1518553579785.gif (245x200, 497K)

>most likely an autist

seriously, autists dont like social interaction with huuuuuuumans

>oh they are grinding up eggs
>wait why are there chickens there
>mfw

Attached: 1521932390261.jpg (250x206, 15K)

gradeehfarms.ca/

Now you know what happens to 99% of the male chickens. They have no real worth in the industry.

>Also hitler could have used one of these instead of gas.
They don't scale well and they require extensive maintenance after a while even at the chicken grinding scale. It would have been much slower in that sense than just dropping them all in a hole
which isn't dissimilar from what's gonna happen to the product of that grinder anyway

>The final solution for cis males

Come and get me.

don't post shit like this online you might wake up one day being thrown in yourself.

I closed it on the first chirp, fuck you and fuck those bastards.

When ever I see these videos, of brains being shredded, I'm haunted by the idea of what occurs to the mind. Even if it's a chick, it still has a brain that is torn into thousands of bits. In that moments, each little chunk becomes it's own mind, likely filled with pain and misery, until it finally dies moments later.

I've seen people get there heads popped during executions by shotguns and AA guns. All the little pinks bits all over the ground are little pieces of a mind, now fucked beyond repair for the last moments they're capable of maintaining neurological operation.

I think I'd rather die with my brain intact.

>Also hitler could have used one of these instead of gas.

and if he did people on Sup Forums would be saying it never happened and/or how inefficient it was

male priveledge

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Panphlet.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

has a human ever gone through one of those?

While the realities of industrial farming feel detached and inhumane, that meat will go on to feed my doggies and kitty cats, whom I love more, and I don't feel so bad about the ground up chicks anymore. Besides:

>Asphyxiation is the primary method in the United Kingdom,[2] while maceration is the primary method in the United States.[3] By 2020, US producers expect to sex the eggs before birth, so male eggs can be culled.[3]

this particular method of culling male chicks will soon be over anyways.

Attached: 1522184847372.jpg (2432x3175, 701K)

Pain takes anywhere between 1/10th and 3/10ths of a second to register, depending on whether it's due to A-delta or C nociceptors. This machine literally turns the chick into mush faster than it can register pain. It looks gory but it's relatively humane.

It's just chickens you pussies. I thought it was a human being fed into the machine based on your reactions. Wait till we get videos of that.

Yes, many cases of workers falling into industrial meat grinders.

oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2015/03/workers_death_in_industrial_me.html

Although industrial meat grinders are larger and slower, so the death is long and painful.

for somebody who makes fun of soyboys so much you guys sure are a bunch of pussies
maybe its time to replace your normal diet with soylent? :)

Stuff like this makes me think about the oath engineers take to not harm. I wonder what goes through the mind of the engineers tasked with creating a machine whose sole purpose is to kill. Contradicts the ethics of engineering.

this is Sup Forums. if it were adult humans being fed into a grinder I'm pretty sure most of us could rationalize it in some way or another and cheer it. better than watching innocent baby animals going through it.

Attached: Automated Butcher 1.webm (640x360, 2.07M)

>the soyboy logic
get a grip christ.

Attached: Automated Butcher 2.webm (640x360, 2.02M)

I have no problem watching gore shit on liveleak, but seeing helpless animals getting hurt fills me with undying rage.

Attached: 1495130982960.jpg (480x480, 39K)

I JUST FAPPED TO THIS. THANKS OP

it has fuck all to do with soy faggot. some of us don't worship muh human life just for the sake of it. i can think of plenty of niggers and whites I'd rather see go through an industrial grinder than I would some animal. Don't pretend your somehow different moral fag.

just remember shit like this when the machines start to take over.

lmao all this butthurt

what do you care, the death is instant

Attached: the crabber.webm (720x404, 2.54M)

why post 10 min of this??
we got the point after 30 secs
fuck off you dumb kike

ikr animal cruelty way worse than degenerate cruelty

Attached: the crabber 2.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

We're screwed, aren't we.

There is?
isnt that for doctors?

awesome

Animals are innocent so not its normal.

>it's perfectly normal goy
no you're a slave
youtube.com/watch?v=I7b736GmLQA

Woah tough guy here.
You still cry about fucking cute little baby animals

yeah I think so man, this doesn't seem like a good thing

>creating a machine whose sole purpose is to kill. Contradicts the ethics of engineering.
>literally greatest advances in engineering have been through making killing machines that lob all kinds of shit to humans heads, from catapults to rockets

it looks so creepy and wrong

>liveleak.com/view?t=asYTE_1522097431
i feel nothing
have i been here too long?

You seem to miss the good ol staple of this place we call Sup Forums we really don't give a fuck what happens to human beings but start putting up animals getting slaughtered and you are pissing a lot of people off

Well if it worked he could actually have killed 6 gorillion

This is literally how they make tendies. McDonalds nuggets are just a paste of ground up male chicks that are breaded and fried.

>That flag
Insects have no feelings

You stole my idea. Ive been saying to use a meat grinder for months now.

You fuckign fag. You stole my idea. Ive been advocating for the use of an industrial cow and horse grinder for motnhs.

youtu.be/2ZV6Fwx_Sf4?t=117

no worse than cutting lobsters in half before grilling them

>You still cry about fucking cute little baby animals
You still cry about fucking worthless people as if people here would blink an eye or it was even a comparison.

If it was a jew ide dig out the popcorn. even if it was a jewish child.
Entertainment city.

Now you are getting fucking desperate.
Its you who is making the comparison with humans.

Jews arent human.

This

same, i wouldn't give a fuck. i'd wager most here wouldn't.
>Its you who is making the comparison with humans.
read who i was replying to before you went all moralfag on me.

Came to post this, thanks.

Omg that is horrid.

But I'm literally going to forget about this video within 1hr, and still be eating meat by this evening.
How many of these videos would it take for me to go full on vegetarian I wonder?

Attached: 1522114087490.jpg (681x1024, 102K)

Very true they could have used their remains as fertiliser. This does nothing to me all I thought was that it's very efficient.

>It's just like in my American Quakes

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Attached: whywesternthirdwavefeminismhasfailedandthatissad.jpg (1136x1434, 131K)

nice one bugman

I dont know the actual automated butchery was actually pretty.
Kinda zen to watch my meat get prepared.

How much of a pussy are you?

Its nothing though.
Just flushing trash. What use are eggshells and a vast amount of chicks that will literally never produce anything useful?

how is this even new to people?
the same number of male and female chicks are born but the male chicks are not needed. so what did you think happens to all the male chickens? they are not sent to a nice retirement home somewhere.
all of you who think this is revolting should think about it next time some turd starts a HAHA VEGNS R STOOPID thread

that's some evil shit
Hillary tier

thats pretty cool. also way cleaner than some subhuman immigrant working for minimum wage cutting up meat with his ass wiping hands

baby chicks are innocent

Its because they didn't show you the POOL

Attached: 300px-Quake_II_Processing_Plant_Organic_Material_Liquifier.png (300x225, 134K)

Ive worked butchery jobs.
Ive also worked on a fish boat.
None of this bothers me, in fact I hope to see a jew go through one designed to actually inflict a slow death instead of humane slaughter.

Spotted the vegan

fuck thanks for reminding me of this awesome game

>Stroggification

This society is trash, so when it gonna flushed?