Taylor Swift Donates to Student Gun Control March

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/23/taylor-swift-donates-t/

Pop megastar Taylor Swift, in a rare political statement, came out in strong support on Friday for the Parkland student-led campaign for gun control in a lengthy social media post.

“No one should have to go to school in fear of gun violence. Or to a nightclub. Or to a concert. Or to a movie theater. Or to their place of worship,” Swift wrote an Instagram post. “I’ve made a donation to show my support for the students, for the March For Our Lives campaign, for everyone affected by these tragedies, and to support gun reform.”

Attached: 1520739180449.webm (640x640, 2.54M)

Stop caring about Taylor Swift, she's a low key feminazi.

Attached: Rmusc_AqQ1mAHm6FjXDoj4J4TjezmuNxTuSKmXjYPg0.png (268x267, 104K)

>Or to a concert
The Ariana Grande concert attack killed 23, and without a gun. Might not want to include that one in that list, Taytay.

Attached: 1521685932896.png (700x710, 347K)

INTO THE BIN IT GOES

Somebody did it in her name, not actually her

She's in the right
There is clearly a problem and something must be done, something that does not necessarily require violation or repealing of the 2nd amendment.
All what your side proposes is hoping this all goes away without doing nothing, which is a gamble considering another school shooting can happen literally any second now, and every time it happens your cause will lose big and you will be one step closer not to simple regulations but to a complete 2nd amendment repeal and gun confiscation
>but muh gun owners won't allow it!!
Yes, there will be some bloodshed, but gun owners will ultimately feel demoralized without the right wing providing any other real solution to them problem. Nobody wants to be the villain
So, you guys should present yourself open minded, willing to come to a dialogue table and propose some intelligent and feasible solutions (ie, not the retarded teacher-sentinel solution Trump proposed, although I do agree schools being gun free zones must be repealed). You MUST present yourselves as willing to give in an inch, this way you won't end up losing a mile.
Worse even, you guys have been trying to defaming the survivors and creating nutcase conspiracy theories to belittle the whole thing Yes, those kids are being used for propaganda, but lashing out on them makes you look childish, vile and scared.
No wonder where an intelligent woman like Tay Tay would put her money.

Attached: 1521851726595.jpg (1451x2048, 614K)

>my sides
Someone needs to post this on /k/

Attached: deadly chomps.png (600x417, 285K)

>a non country with non-existent gun rights tells a country with over 200 years of gun rights what should be done
fuck off

Attached: 1517704279060.jpg (240x240, 48K)

What's annoying about this is that she has never had to feel the need to defend when she's protected by bodyguards wherever she goes.

thats pretty much every anti-gun person out there
>People dont need guns!*
>*is protected by bodyguards with guns*
It's all about consolidating power

You deserve a ((YOU))

Attached: 1475755285188.jpg (1600x1000, 191K)

She doesn't want niggers and kikes to be able to buy guns. Based Taytay.

lauren Swift is the new Taylor swift

Lauren Southern is a goddess who only fucks black guys and bald guys. If only she were interested in 6 foot white guys with a full head of hair and a six pack.

Attached: betamale.png (739x735, 897K)

Lauren Swift is a pure virgin

they finally cucked taylor swift

what happened to not taking a political stance bitch?

Ehhhh.

She has so much money she could afford to express herself politically. The fact that she doesn't speaks volumes. She's almost certainly a feminist, but clearly not an extreme one

she's a nigger loving whore
she larps right wing for attention and money

Attached: coalburner lauren.png (600x910, 1.22M)

be honest, she could suck that nigger dick and youd still kiss those lips right after

Really don't care. She seems like a decent person and I really don't demand that people agree with me 100% on all things or else they are a jew shill etc.

Hell, for all I know this is purely a political move on her part. If so, it is a smart one. She has gotten a lot of grief for not being political and this is pretty low hanging fruit for her to shut people up.

She is pure and a virgin

So what?

Attached: vie7Afl.gif (500x250, 977K)

are you insane, read this womit
it was collective shilling by most celebs on instagram

Attached: 1452674334.jpg (897x773, 128K)

Daily reminder Lauren is jewish and a coal burning attention whore getting shekels from beta orbiters.

i despise it to but the target demographic of these dildo movements is unfortunately her fanbase, she doesn't get to make all the decisions i;m sure some jew lord whispered in her ear what things are to be done to maintain her status.