/ibs/ - Seething Discords and Warski Haters

Rumors about JF and Andy breaking up

JF and Andy make up on the stream

Everyones (especially Liberalist scum) predictions proved to be wrong

Now the salt runs free

Attached: wrong bishop.png (994x388, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5AOp93S1F4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Xx-kL0rcw
youtu.be/cjOY4w0ijFQ?t=3h26m12s
hangouts.google.com/call/T60jyUNlCS-uM5FK3XnnAAEE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_revolutions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even Kiwifarms are acting like salty numales about it

Attached: kiwifarms seething.png (1284x856, 206K)

Attached: shitrat.jpg (630x1030, 166K)

Attached: warski jf.jpg (641x799, 117K)

oh those sweet tears

Attached: 66c7d522028b2524c46e1cf7005bda710baf4694.jpg (693x1000, 483K)

Memeflags go away. Shoo.

His revenue is from the superchat Jew not the ads though, viewers are only tangentially related hence socialblade claiming he only made £3- £50 last night.

So Warski's first attempt to escape this abusive relationship failed.

F

Did he actually manage to change anything in the end, is he actually doing his 'chill-streams' more often and the 'serious debate' once a week or is it the same as it ever was?

>tfw JF literally shows all signs of being an emotional manipulator and warski is still falling for him.
youtube.com/watch?v=j5AOp93S1F4

Attached: 1521528095008.jpg (308x354, 52K)

I'm probably the only one who believes JF when he says he was performing when he snapped on Andy
I'm autistic enough I see myself doing the same thing too
I never get mad at people unironically but I do snap on people ironically when I get annoyed

>TFW the Coach counter op, against the mighty Machiavellian Sargon, is successful and draws Andy and JF closer together

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

How the fuck do you snap ironically?

JF did snap unironically, but Andy should have snapped back or shat on the show or muted JF or something. It's his show and he could have stopped JF.

it's not actually snapping
it looks like that on the outside
but it's completely controlled reaction

It's funny how JF's 'joke' give him the perfect cover in case he ever actually loses his shit and screams at Andy, or otherwise has an emotional outburst that results in him looking like an asshole, isn't it?

>F-Fuck you... *sob* Andy... *cry*... You're fucking *sob* low IQ... I-I don't need your... your stream! *sob* brb guys. I'm not crying *sob* I just have something in my eyes and it's tears.
>this was ironic

Attached: 1521547931123.png (460x334, 176K)

If it's completely indistinguishable from actual snapping, why should it not be taken as actual snapping?

Don't think you've won just because the show survived. Soon you'll all rue the day you branded me the Stepfather. Just you wait.

All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu

Attached: Sargon_of_Akkad_Twitter.jpg (349x349, 24K)

he should have, but he had resentment build up inside him and he had issue with how the show went
you do it only with people you know and they know you
JF excepted Andy to snap back at him and play along but he didn't know Andy had an actual issue with how the things were going

Anybody got the time in the last epsiode where they start talking about vidcon and the allegations of mundane matt witnessing wizard and based mama fucking?

This, but i want it to continue like a sitcom

>Actually using a Rome Total War loading screen quote
Is this the real Sargon?

Attached: 1468618346957.jpg (632x336, 26K)

Bullshit, JF snapped because he knew he was losing the debate. Everybody in the chat was spamming JF was losing and that clearly hurt his ego. It was real.

>Rome Total War loading screen quote
user...

stop making this shitty thread
fuck off

>E-drama

Chill out, take it easy, no need to get worked up about it, she'll be right, no worries.

Can someone please show me a time stamp or clip of BLACKED Alaska?

Attached: 1518572417241.png (600x639, 442K)

>I'm probably the only one who believes JF...
>bullshit, I don't blieve JF

Attached: 1482409399246.jpg (228x247, 47K)

Some darkie just strolled through his room

It's where Sargon gets his philosophy from apparently. He's probably never even read the art of war.

He did an audiobook on his other channel of it along with hours of medieval tw let's plays

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Xx-kL0rcw

Attached: Better Chimp Teeth.jpg (465x600, 44K)

found it. It's the low IQ nog that he had in 2 debates on his channel.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 12.34.55.png (1118x560, 747K)

Are they actually fucking?

nah, he was dry humping

That fashy mommy was great. She was amazing for the healing process. Also, she helped warski feel a little inspiration with the music.

JF should just cut the loss and do debates on his channel. Not like andy brought anything to the table, even reading superchats was cringe. Let andy do normie shit on his channel

I knew it would come to a point where we'd get some cringeworthy pieces of drama on the streams, it was just a matter of time.

Luckily I'm very aware of the signals and made out of the train in time not to witness the faggotry that ensued onto this particular day.

Attached: 341094_AWFAG.png (325x264, 122K)

Warski wants debates as kumite. But he wants Warski Live. He'll have his show, his ideas and he'll do weekly kumites. It's not hard.

But yes, JF should also do solo work. But they look great together. And are, balancing each other's extremes.

What's he up to? What's his endgame?

Attached: 1514077352975.png (307x363, 152K)

he was in the kumite chat like 2 days ago

for young men to give him money, ya see? *smerks*

did anything interesting happen on the stream yesterday?
I had to leave around the time when failure joined

apparently wizard of cause and based mama slept with each other while mundane matt watched. looks like based mama has fucked her way into the skeptic community LMFAO.

Didn't he private his old videos?

He's been financing competitors to Sargon, you see. Doing so is quite easy for him. Gradually, he's building acceptance for right wing death squads. Soon, he'll bring over a number of paramilitary operatives using his South American connections and Pinochet adminstration assets to eliminate the remnants of the sceptic goon squad. He'll smirk from a number of camera angles soon.

So you guys have dropped all pretense of this having anything to do with scientific/political debates then? And you're just following it to gossip and bitch like a bunch of women? This place is fucking pathetic nowadays

Attached: 1512397637434.gif (480x228, 263K)

but for real, i think we hurt his ego. when coach posting became a thing he stop doing these jump cut videos and just did livestreams without his face. he's slowly stopped making content. i guess he couldn't embrace the meme.

I got banned from JF discord last night for saying Finns are asians.

So i havent watched Warskis channel in ages. What happened to the gook?

are they live right now?

got killed by right wing death squads

I miss libshits like Destiny on these streams. When they had someone to collectively hate on and bitch at, with the community agreeing that this person is a piece of shit and always wrong, there was no need for in-fighting. When we have right wing vs right wing debates, we start seeing fracturing and infighting. The longer this goes on, the more conflicts there will be. Its the same with the Skepticfags - once they stopped going after feminists because views started dropping, they started splitting into camps and infighting. As much as we hate libshits we need them to get BTFOd on-stream to maintain cohesion.

kraut, its OHVER!
>satelite zooms to coaches grotch

Coach took him out. There's a war between Sargon and Coach for control of the sceptic/politics bubble on YouTube atm.

they talked about that on the kumite at least 5 times

I never heard that

BASED!

Attached: 15222369840240.jpg (1118x560, 105K)

Loosing against Jay Dryer? Wew lad. You don't lose against that guy. He just spins and spins until you get mad. There is nothing tangibly real about him or his stances.

Will there be three debates per week again?

Who who and who?

These guys are just taking queues from pro wrestling and y’all marked out

The real question remain - was this truly a psyop from Sargon and the leftists to try and hurt the alt-right by slowing down JF?

bump

Attached: 1519276181715.png (500x531, 364K)

They have to continue otherwise coach kills his girlfriend

>Baked, Andy and Fatcreature unironically reacting to the chat and moral fagging skeptic trolls time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again...
Are they for real?? At one point yesterday JF was giving Baked a cheeky little tongue in cheek jab to get him back for the shit talking and Baked spent the rest of the stream sperging out and begging the chat for mercy while Andy and Fatcreature had their faces firmly planted in JF's ass crack. Fucking pathetic. These sensitive faggots would quit Sup Forums worse than Jewchaim. At one point JF had to explain le 56% to Andy.

The salt runs free
The salt runs free

They definitely got raided and skeptic tards tried to bake threads on /cow/.

I need some really good stream soon or I'll collapse

Attached: gabriel - 06.jpg (415x389, 45K)

just collapse
it will make you feel better

JF gets cucked by his kitty
>youtu.be/cjOY4w0ijFQ?t=3h26m12s

I had to go as soon as the stream started last night. We're all good now?

hangouts.google.com/call/T60jyUNlCS-uM5FK3XnnAAEE
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS, COW STREAM

what the fuck did I click

Yes, but now there's only one bloodsports stream a week on andy's channel

Attached: 1487282307236.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

Some shill is posting his stream on /cow/ and he posted the hangout link so I posted it to fuck with his stream. It's a google hangout

>Andy and Baked sperged out at the chat
>JF made a ton of edgy jokes that went straight over their autistic heads ("It's that French humor. It's hard to understand *shaaaart*")
>Failure is the ugliest creature ever seen on Jewtube
>JF had to explain le 56% and el goblino memes to le epic Kumite trolls (yes,seriously)
>The sassy crowd discovered /cow/ yesterday, much to their shock (JF was the only one who had a clue)
>Baked lives with a based black man now
>Skeptics will skeptic
We're good for now but it's only a matter of time until the next normie uprising. Listening to JF explain memes and trolling to them was highly unsettling and deeply disturbing. It was kind of like how you'd imagine it sounding like if you explained it to your mom or your boomer boss.

The good news is that they got thoroughly cucked and licked JF's ass sparkly clean.

is this controlled opposition try-outs?

It's just usual shills with memeflags.

Anyone who follows this autism unironically should kill yourselves for being eceleb dickriding faggots and shitting up the board

thats what IBS was always about. It was always meant to be a dramatic shitshow, and thats why i stopped bothering with it.

bump

Attached: 1490852869625.png (805x1050, 1010K)

Thank you for your input.

Attached: 1522145051736.png (720x806, 362K)

Icy Andy
Andy Methski

>>The sassy crowd discovered /cow/ yesterday, much to their shock (JF was the only one who had a clue)
If I remember right, JF was only introduced to these sites back in Dec/Jan. It's not their fault for not being aware, but Kraut & Vee's spergery that brought them into the limelight to their respective audiences.
I can't fault them for not going into a tirade of autism to "clear their names" on those sites.

Nigger jf has issues. Regardless of weather the women lied in court. At some point responsibility falls on him.

The egos have become huge of both of these faggots and one was going to pop like a pimple sooner or later. Andy acting like evrything went out of porportions after going on that kumite stream like a little bitch and letting the hyenas suck him off.
A real man would have a dressed this in private after the show.

JF is also a social retard like 99% of all lolbertarians.
>AKSCHUALLY you did not specify what kind of interaction !

What a bunch of morons. If you want success learn from the lunatic left and start some solid activism irl

It's bloodsport, why does it matter if it was ironically or not? The point of contention is Andy's reaction, not JFs. Andy got hurt, whereas regardless of whether JF was joking or not, he should have snapped back like a man.

> learn from the lunatic left and start some solid activism irl
Ah right, I totally forgot. Antifags succeeded and got their worker's revolution successfully - oh wait no that's bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Communist_revolutions

I just want political and interesting debates, not this drama gay shit where adult act like high schoolers, is this too much to ask?

Attached: Aqua Sad.jpg (1368x772, 107K)

You shouldn't even be here in the first place if that's what you want

why do these people use a bunch of “epic” flashy gifs and fanart?
why does tonka talk like a nigger when he’s white?
and most importantly:
why do they hide their monthly patreon counts?

>tonka
>white
He is less white than Venti.

>tonka talk like a nigger when he’s white
le 56 face

"All welfare is based on deception" - Sargon's wife's son

>why does tonka talk like a nigger when he’s white?
It's what happen with mix rape babies, he is at least 50% white, but call himself a native and talks like a nigger
Lack of identity in a nutshell

Attached: 1486798938854.png (543x672, 351K)

Kosher power transfers sanctioned by people in high places in other countries, where nothing improves don't count. I mean a real worker's revolution.