Heineken removes terribly racist ad

youtube.com/watch?v=g_u_-OD1_z0

Attached: Screenshot - 03282018 - 12:13:00 PM.png (691x620, 201K)

Lol wow not touching Heineken ever again

Some of the comments are insane, you’d have to wonder do people genuinely believe that shit

>someone somewhere has an opinion on something
>quick, stop the world

Attached: e26.jpg (500x628, 86K)

It clearly meant lighter as in not as heavy because of how far the fucking drink slid.

>Woman sees she has a strong drink
>Barman realises it's too stiff for her
>Barman being the MVP passes her a lighter drink using the power of the force
>Drink slides passed people minding their own business doing their own business
>Woman gets the drink
>"Sometimes, lighter is better"
... Well that's oka-
>Oh and they're black
FUCKING REEEEEE

Heineken is garbage piss water

is heineken, dare i say it, /ourbeer/?

The way to prevent this in the future is to not have any darkies in the commercial. Film technology is a white invention, anyhow.

Literally an interracial couple in the first two seconds of the video, so no.

Lol.

haha, it's funny because the ad agency wanted a (((diverse))) cast so the packed the room full with niggers and spics. but as always virtue signaling fired back xD

Who is a Chance the Fapper?

>Heineken
Why would anyone drink this desu? I don't drink often but when I do I sure as hell don't waste my money on vaguely beer flavoured water.

*rapper

Niggers a so fucking fragile.

Attached: 080972398475982347.jpg (1500x1004, 864K)

Damm I thought racism was dead until I saw this ad

>put niggers in commercial because current year plus three
> niggers still find a way to chimp out
Hope they learned their lesson

I have canned beers that were expired on Feb 2018. How should I dispose them? I don't drink beer btw.

Based dutch

No

oh satan

Leave them aline, youre not old enough to drink anyway and your dad would miss them.

HOLY FUCK
operation dark storm when

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-195650.jpg (1344x502, 93K)

Thats the kind of ad I miss. You nearly had your balls back heinekuck.

H E R T O G J A N

This commercial was so fucking epic. Heineken even had it designed by a black employee so they could say that it wasn't created by whites. They intentionally made it as racist as possible while remaining a Heineken commercial.

>Make nigger pandering commercial because we're so progressive
>Niggers still complain
lmao

I don't think they care it's a win win at this stage, if some people chimp out and the majority don't care but are made aware of your new product through a overreaction on twitter.
I personally had no idea Heineken had a light beer, now thanks to ' racism ' I do

Underrated af. If they weren't so focused on diversity quotas this wouldn't be racist at all. The implication of lighter would be in the weight of the beer, for the light lager, and a pun on how far the beer slid. Instead we got random close ups of POC before stopping at a Hispanic white person insinuating the racism.

Super meta!

Yes absolutely

kek white people are so pathetic. too afraid to do or say anything openly. look at how they contort themselves into pretzels just to slip a barely perceptible dogwhistle into something. such pussies. such cowardly sheep. no wonder someone like Breivik is only a once in a decade occurrence.

They even made a point to focus on the wine glass multiple times while showing a "diverse" crowd full of all blacks and one chink. Despite all that the left is still going to eat itself on this one.

>lighter is better
Heineken, the official beer of the Alt-Reich

Use to enema you dog

Now you're generalising a whole race because of that commerical, user.? What?

everything relevant to goy juice is an esoterically coded psyop

>red commie star
NO

Attached: 9b.jpg (600x600, 48K)

It's not the first time Heiniken make multicultural PK ads. Don' t buy it user!

Attached: 0_amfDGVTgtz_PVX-7.jpg (800x449, 46K)

>chance the rapper
what a complete fucking faggot

People are waking up to how stupid this shit is. It’s like every fucking little thing can he targeted.

There's a mixed-race couple in that advert so I'm glad it got pulled.
Don't see how it was racist tho.

He spelt it Hienekin

Lolz dat commercialite is so fkn racism #hienekin #imastupidlookingfaggotnigger #smfh

niggers don't understand nuance.

>complaining about racism
>feminists don't reee about the woman being unable to handle a stronger/heavier drink
Weird

Even if the "sometimes lighter is better" line was meant to be a double entendre in relation to skin tone, so what? In such context it is meant to be tongue in cheek and played up so it gets people attention to the product. I can guarantee that if this was for a dark beer and it said "sometimes darker is better" no one would complain and light skinned person who did would be called racist for having a problem with it. Just more selective outrage.

It's funny that Guinness is the darkest beer in the world, and it's Irish

>commercial pointing out beer has less calories compared to white wine
>black people so happen to be in the commercial
Das raciss