Itt post stuff burgers can't do

Attached: dog.jpg (840x530, 58K)

>First post is a dog
>Canadian flag
Shocking.

Attached: 1517362088228.png (500x367, 21K)

Get up from a chair

lose weight, elect a good president, vote in the economic interests of the middle class instead of the billionaire plutocrats

Have an IQ above 70

Marry within their own race

>Said the jew hiding his flag

k bud

lose a world war

Attached: 1522234379166.png (460x334, 176K)

This thread is very rude, but I respect your God given right to say what you think.

Build sturdy houses

Our houses are built to withstand hurricanes and floods, not the power of Jamal fucking your wife.

Get arrested for being “islamaphobic”

Reason.

Sick burn

How about we post stuff Canadians cant do instead

Attached: internet belongs to the usa.png (817x725, 276K)

>said the jew who lives in the US

rape a dog
looking at you, cancuck

rape a dog
looking at you, canacuck

>165699432
>165699685
>165699794
>165699876
>165700180
(((You)))

get rid of their niggers

You literally lost to a bunch of savage gooks in Vietnam retard.

>Vietnam
>World war
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE INMATES

Boycott Israel

Best part about this thread is that no one can come up with anything that burgers legitimately can't do.

Lol America has never been part of a world war...

We can't be bothered with faggy commie units of measurement.

>165704761 (You)
You need to work harder for that (You)

Infrastructure. All your airports look like they belong in Mogadishu.

Public transportation. Non existent and inefficient.

Trains. Lmao.

Highways/motorways/freeways are shit, worse than anywhere in Western Europe.

Drink alcohol under the age of 21.

Fuck a prostitute, legally.

I just got farcry 5.... whistling beaver

Tolerate censorship

Stand by and watch people in shithole countries get the genocide after they gave up their guns

Let the world wallow in ignorance and darkness

Attached: 5B604C1A-4282-48D8-9CFD-464DE6B54698.jpg (1600x900, 93K)

>165705033 (You)
I'll give you a real one if you cite some sources

We kick your ass, then we save your ass, then you join the EU anyhow, and now you can’t figure out how to get out. I give up.

yup

Australia owes its existence to the successful containment strategy in the Vietnam conflict.

>then we save your ass

I'm sorry, when ? Pick up a history book. If anything, the big irony is that the western world owes Russia for "saving it" in ww2. USA accounted for less than 5% of the win.

Take our gun take our freedom... main bad guy has a man bun

>posts things I did in 2016

Russia would have kept marching west right up to your doorstep bro.

>USA doesn't invade on D-day,
>Germans divert attention to beating the Soviets
>Germany wins war
>Britain can't import Pakistanis
>London 100% white.

Fact of the day:
More Canadian soldiers served in Europe in ww2 than American ones.

I just started the game... first interaction with main character... press a to arrest the father... (I walked away and game ended)

I guess I have to arrest him to play the game. I watching the credits.. seems way more political than nazi game.

>infrastructure
nigga you can fit like 20 UKs inside US mainland. thats mainly a problem of land size.
>public transportation
we all use our own private vehicles, city busses are for niggers and homeless
>trains
???
>highways are shit
do you realize how large the US is? compared to your tiny country?
>drink alcohol under the age of 21
everyone does it anyways and no one cares
>fuck a prostitute legally
lol so the on thing you have the freedom to do is sin. not only can you legally do that in some counties in nevada if you really wanted to, but fornication and adultery is a sin bro.

Fed government charter yelled at me for not arresting him, telling me he would arrest me and the sheriff

You can't let your dog raise his arm or you'll be arrested for hate crimes.

Lend lease allowed you and Russia to stay in the war. Russian generals admitted that without American supplies Germany would have overran them.
Won the Japanese war on our own.
Created a western front, a near impossible task.
Pushed the Germans back all the way to Berlin.
Make sure that the West gets rebuild after the war.
Without us Uncle Adolf or Uncle Joe would be in change of you. Unfortunately we helped you, you ungrateful bastards. We should have left you to rot under communism.

Underrated

Ours had nuclear bombs though. Also we did the lion's share of the spending.

There was a total of 1.1 million Canadian serving. America had over 11 million. A lot of which was in Europe.
Fun fact, Canadians did more in WW2 than Brits. They liberated the Netherlands for example. They did more on d day than Brits. Brits like most Europeans just leeched off others.

Been waiting to use this

Attached: 1521502382977.png (800x400, 15K)

Make memes

Attached: schandalig.jpg (540x267, 23K)

dog thread

Attached: 1495749273392.jpg (450x413, 100K)

Elect a competent president (Trump is as bad as all the uniparty presidents of the last 50 years)

Do Americans really not get it? Do Americans really not understand how symbolic it is that Canadians can legally fuck dogs? Are Americans really this conditioned by their government? Are Americans really this brainwashed and disillusioned from reality?
Let me spell it out for you, burgers. You need to stop taking this literally and look at it symbolically. Do you understand what a Canadian putting his penis into a dog's vagina represents? Freedom; Yes, that's right. Freedom. The very thing you Americans oh so pride yourself on. But what do you lack? You lack freedom. You cannot legally put your penis inside a dog's vagina. You get sent to jail. The fact that putting my penis inside a dog's anus is legal in Canada is a testament to the True North strong and FREE. A step further towards a libertarian society. A step further towards an individualist society. Ironically; the tenets of libertarianism, individualism and freedom are all aspects Americans claim to hold dearly to them. Canada is more American than America itself.
Day of the grill soon, burgers. Soon.

Attached: Day of the Grill.png (700x525, 232K)

Just restarted, there is no choice... I can’t shoot the fed or cops.. your only choice to play farcry 5 game is to arrest freedom loving religious gun guy..

We can't be arrested for voicing our opinions.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: Land of the Free.jpg (2674x2798, 2.01M)

Rebuild a crumbling infrastructure, pay off debt, reinstate wholesome values

Weren't the Nazis the ones trying to save the western world?

USSR would've won the war without the western front. Lend lease I didn't research much, I know it was a massive help, not sure if USSR would've won without it. Hard to imagine it losing though, especially after reading some of the more realistic memoirs published after the USSR collapsed. Most of the troops were motivated and ready to lay down their lives. They would've fought despite starvation, indeed in the memoirs there were plenty of moments where troops saw food other than bread only after capturing German supplies and field kitchens. Western media does not give justice to the Red Army, despite all of its incompetence the people were brave and hardy to the max. This is corroborated by many anti-soviet researchers and journalists.

You fuck dogs dont you

Attached: 1509993057599.jpg (400x275, 32K)

>>posts things I did in 2016
And which president did you vote for, then?

I'm an American and as an American I loves me and loves everyone and everyone is my friend even if they don't know it yet. Things I can't do:

1. hate
2. intolerate

God bless you, your rights, your guns, and your constitutions.

Attached: oc.jpg (477x637, 67K)

Just saying you can legally fuck prostitutes in Nevada.

denver has the best public transport in the country, it's pretty good desu

lots of places lacking though