Spotted Flower 24-25

Will Saki file for divorce?

Also can someone who speaks Italian tell me what the hell Not-Hato is planning.

I don't know italian.

I did a google translate and from what I’m getting, Hato’s nervous because his perfume might’ve rubbed off on Madarame.

Pizza pasta mandolino? "What seems to be the problem, gentlemen?"

>"Oh... Look how she suckles, our little Saki..."
"Yeah. She's going all out."
>"Saaakiii..."
>"Eheh..."
>"Uff... Think I'll get myself something to drink, too."

>"I cleared the room top to bottom, including the cleaning equipment. And after getting my own blanket back I made him change the sheets. A thorough clean-up!"
>"I put senpai's clothes in the washing machine, took a shower..."
>"Eh...? That sweatshirt..."
>"What did I do, back then...?"
>What if it got soaked with the scent of my perfume?
>"No... No, no... I'm pretty sure I clung to it for no more than an instant... But I did rub myself against it quite a bit..."
>"Hey, what's going on with you?! Don't tell me..."

What a disgusting pair of homewreckers.

CHE CAZZO!!

i'm so mad the not-madarame faggot cheated with the literal faggot even worst is the hato-fags girl didn't even care she's practically encouraging it.

GENSHIKEN WAS A MISTAKE

i'm going back to digiopouri

grazie

Did they actually fuck? Jesus!

no "Madarame" got raped in the ass

Holy shit this is actually real!

I still can't believe what happened. For what fucking purpose.

read the goddamn manga why are you even in this thread?

How the fuck am I suppose to read spaghetti?

Wow, Not-Hato’s fucking disgusting.

I hope Not-Saki wrecks some shit. Maybe talks to Not-Yajima to knock some sense in her so they can work together. It’s so pitiful that Not-Yajima’s so spineless she’d let Hato cheat on her.

Hey Italianfriend, can you translate the previous page too?

Also, Kio is such a shitty mangaka that two pages is already a chapter for him.

Looking at Saki is just fucking depressing.

I'm not at a computer anymore, but the general gist of it is that Yajima, being the spineless cuck that she is, says she forgives Hato for cheating on her because at least it gave them some material for their doujinshi. However, she asks that he doesn't try to pull it off again. Then she asks Hato if he remembered to clean everything up.

Kimochi warui

Traps are

1) Not gay
2) Not cheating

So who's unaccounted for? Does Yoshitake exist in this continuity?

Dude. Remember in the original Genshiken where the girls, despite being fujos, were still human and still got hurt when shitty things happened to them? Oguie almost killed herself because her class found out the BL she made of real life people.

What the fuck happened to you, Kio Shimoku?

Ogiue did that as an edgy teen though, these are adults.

YYYYOOOOOOOOO!!

You don’t lose emotions just because you grown up.

You do suppress it, though. If that’s what Yajima’s doing then she must have one hell of an ulcer.

Original Genshiken was a fluke.

Madarame is just pathetic... But honestly, the guy wasn't made to be a normie, he should just stick with his kind. Getting married to Saki with all the extra baggage of her being used goods is too much for him.

You think the old gang would be okay with Madarame if they found out what he did?

Best boy Kucchi would

It's pretty fucking gay to let a guy fuck you in the ass, no matter how pretty he is.

Say what you want but Ogi Ana was the perfect doujin.

A guy? Sure.

A trap? Nope.

>Yajima nonchalantly asking her crossdressing boyfriend if he remembered to clean up the evidence of him plowing a married man
I just wanted to read a SoL about an otaku and his pregnant wife.

Sexual deviance always continues to get worse and corrupts all it touches. You're lucky they're not diddling children yet.

Genshiken is 9 volumes long, 55 chapters. It has two seasons of anime plus 3 OVA.
Spotted flower is unrelated.
His determination to make people as mad as possible by ruining every good things he's written and turning his good characters into a worthless shell of themselves is admirable but also, he can go fuck himself.

Spotted flower is an AU. Why the hell are people getting mad over it? Hell, it's more prudent to say he's just recycling the character design. If he wants to make a trashy otaku focused soap opera, then let him. You guys are seriously over-reacting here.

If Madarame can do this in an AU, he’d definitely do it to Sue too.

he had the operation in this timeline

He didn't, he just got breast implants. Did you read the previous chapter? Not Hato unambiguously fucked not Madarame in the ass.

It's a goddamn AU. For all intents and purposes, they're two fundamentally different characters.

Some people read the series for the cute otaku and pregnant wife shenanigans. Nobody expected the baggage from the previous series would come in to shit on the fun too.

you will never have your own "saki"

also they made her a lot uglier when she 1st came out, I hate how he moe'd her up like this

He’s got a dick. An extra chapter shows it. Which also shows a lack of research on Kio’s part for the sake of a cheap joke because cross dressers tuck their dicks. I think Hato even said it in Nidaime, and Kio might’ve completely forgot.

Me too man, NTR must be stopped the Japanese are so fucked up they're actually PUBLISHING this shit in non doujins

makes me fucking sick what the hell is Abe doing? he is allowing literal cuck propaganda this is why birthrates are so low Spotted Flower was supposed to be the savior

Why are you hung up that people got emotionally invested in Spotted Flower and see it as a possible future setting of the main series?

He literally said SF is a spiritual successor since he for legal reasons can not continue Genshiken

are you retarded why would a mangaka redraw the EXACT same characters for an AU?

Being an AU doesn’t mean he should trash his own characters like this. Genshiken or not the series would still annoy the shit out of me.

>Hey here’s a really comfy AU that you can read because Nidaime is all about the Madaharem and Hato’s gender issues
>Oh, you’re loving it, huh?
>Now what if I fucking shit all over that out of nowhere because I fucking can
Is what Kio Shimoku basically did.

I don't read this manga but it's fun to see you fags get mad at it in every thread.

>He literally said SF is a spiritual successor
When? Never heard this before.

The point is that this is not Genshiken. He is not expected to keep making the same premise over and over again. If he wants to make a trashy soap opera, he can do so. Hell, just what did people expect an semi-autistic otaku with severe self-esteem issue who had married way above himself is faced with jealously react? Normal people had cheated for stupidier reasons. In the end, people just have to realize, this isn't Genshiken. There is absolutely no reason to say the two casts will talk and act in the same way.

>since he for legal reasons can not continue Genshiken
What happened?

Wat does tu sei passivo means ?

God damn, not hato really found herself a good surgeon.

Nothing. user talks out of his ass.
His editors would just never have allowed something like this to be done in Genshiken for obvious reasons.

user, I..

>you are passive
..is what google translate said.

Apparently most crossdressers aren't gay

God damn it at least tell us if he enjoyed it.

>Find the idea cute and give it a go
>Husband is a spineless bitch, but i push through
>Oh hey, they almost had preggers sex, that's progress
>"Come over to my house"

For what fucking purpose? Also, was it just me, or were the chapters featuring the trap and his girlfriend usually nonsensical and heavy mood breakers?

>makes me fucking sick what the hell is Abe doing?
I guess this is a side-effect from moral guardians effectively banning sex, hand-holding and kissing in normal media and in public via complaints?

I'm looking at baka send it days that English translation is up to chapter 21 which is the beginning of volume 2. However it also says there's three volumes in Japan... Damn are we really that behind? It's been years since I last read this so the lack of progress is a bit disheartening.

>Also, was it just me, or were the chapters featuring the trap and his girlfriend usually nonsensical and heavy mood breakers?
Agreed, they always seemed out of place. Kio wasn't subtle about shoving in his terrible fetish.

After the recent few chapter I honestly don't care if this is one of those series that scanlators drop entirely forever.

Considering the point where it stopped, i wouldn't be surprised if the scalators just said "fuck it".

Nonetheless I'm curious to see what happens since we can try and understand why the story went in the direction it did.

NotHato is a tranny in this

I agree, the used goods is getting what she deserves and seeing all these cucks get riled up is hilarious.

>are you retarded why would a mangaka redraw the EXACT same characters for an AU?
That's what makes it an AU, retard. It's the same characters with personality changes and other shit. A "what-if" world.

>they're two fundamentally different characters
doesn't mean you can't empathize with them, still. Fucking hell.

I never read genshiken. I cane into this series riding on the back of another otaku/normal wife romCom. I didn't ask for this shit.

>used goods is getting what she deserves
>herewegoagain.bmp

>mfw spotted flower

>She fucked the superior version of her husband and then got dumped for another girl.
>She did lots of things she never did for her husband including swallowing another mans cum.
>She keeps pining after her ex, so much so that she calls him over the day her child is born, even though she knows her husband is an insecure faggot that constantly compares himself to her ex.
Shes used goods, she should be happy, she found a spineless cuck, beta enough to marry her loose cunt.

>and then got dumped for another girl.
wait what?

>She keeps pining after her ex, so much so that she calls him over the day her child is born, even though she knows her husband is an insecure faggot that constantly compares himself to her ex.
I'll take things that never happened for 500

>She did lots of things she never did for her husband including swallowing another mans cum.
And when told this she is more than willing to concede provided her husband also agrees to fuck her like she's wanted for the last couple months.

Go back to >>>/rk9/ you're kind shit up these threads every time. Most of you can't even be bothered to read the story.

Does anyone else find yajima's dream of artificially inseminating one of her eggs with Hato's sperm and then inserting into hato post-op so hato can give birth to it extremely fucked up?

Guys can we turn this into a hato bash thread? I can't get over how shit a person he is holy fuck.

>In a relationship but will fucking toss his girlfriend aside at the drop of a hat if Madarame is even remotely near by
>Continually berates Madarame for being the cowardly faggot that he is, for the wrong reason of not fucking Hato and getting married instead, but continues to try to seduce him every single time anyway
>Leaves a heavily scented perfume all over Madarame's clothes to taunt Saki on purpose
>Cheats on his girlfriend and then brags about it to her, gets off with a light chastisement
>Also possessive of his girlfriend and gets jealous and insecure of the though of Sue and Yajima being in the same room together

Kio might be a fucking genius, cause this is some god-tier character assassination.

>I'll take things that never happened for 500

stay buttmad

>dude was at the hospital for unrelated reasons
>this triggers you for some reason

sure he was.

You're both autistic. They are still friends who meet up at comiket as evidenced by . Do you know what friends do when they grow up and get married? Visit friends in the hospital who have just had their first kid

But at the end of the day, Hato wasn't the one who cheated on his wife who just had given a birth. He may be shit but his girlfriend gave him a permission to cheat. Also, I bet if it weren't Hato, Madarame would've cheated with someone else.

sure dude, im sure you would let your wife call over her ex when your kid is born.
The ex she wanted to be with, the one that taught her how to french kiss and what her favorite sex position was.

Which is why all the times she fantasized about having sex, it was with her ex and not her husband, right?

Now that we've confirmed that Madarame is shit, I hope she gets with her ex

I'm definitely not defending Madarame, he's a confirmed shitter. Who the fuck turns down their pregnant horny wife 9 months straight. But at least this is setting up for some kind of fallout for him. Meanwhile Hato is still basically being portrayed as unable to do wrong with how easily he gets away with such despicable behavior.

Not to mention, Hato knew exactly what he was doing from the moment he sent that text

No offense but did you honestly expect two extreme sexual deviants that had hooked up was going to get into a big fight over their deprived acts? His girlfriend is dating him, a guy with tits. That alone tells you the basis of their 'relationship'.

No, you're right. The absurdity of their relationship and how much shit she allows to Hato get away with still bothers/astounds me

>The ex she wanted to be with
Still forcing this meme I see.

I read few chapters in the past, would never have guessed it was a story like this, what a shame