Save The Boer #Farmlands

does this have potential?

media.8ch dot net/file_store/9cff3445eb56eb6c50a096ef42e516bf2bb13a676f75dba716a8002f20e4f9ef.pdf

Attached: savetheboer.png (652x845, 20K)

or possibly this version

Attached: stopwhitegenocideSA.png (652x845, 30K)

Bump pretty good this is the news its ok to be white.

they dont want to be saved though

OOO a meme, that's sure to help!

>impossible to disagree with without advocating for genocide against whites
>SA news already making leftists freak out
>leftists trying to stop white refugees in Australia

it could work I think

>please don't spread ideas I don't like
>please don't advocate for white people

shills detected

Attached: shills_measurement_device2.jpg (600x800, 50K)

You must be new to wanting to help them, they are your typical self hating leftists, they are ready to die if it means being virtuous

that can't be true for 100% of them
it goes against human nature
i've seen tons of positive comments from white south africans to the farmlands trailer showing the genocide going on

fuck off shill

ohh cringe another tourist plebbitor that doesnt know what the word shill means

im on your side retard, just making sure you know you wont get any help from South Africans to save South Africans. They need outside help whether they like it or not.

trust me I know what the word shill means
you're implying that 100% of a population wants to die, this makes no sense

do you have any feedback on the poster design? how could it be made more effective?

Fuck off

don't worry I knew it was a shill right away

trying to decide which is better:
>save the boer
>stop white genocide in south africa
a lot of people outside of SA don't know what "boer" means

its pretty basic and generic, people ignore posters like that. We live in a sensationalized world, put some hacked up dead bodies of children behind the words to catch peoples attention for longer than it takes to read them.

>muh shiiiiiiilll

pathetic kike, suggesting you make fucking posters like some school girl instead of funding mercenaries means its YOU who is the shill

I intend to actually help the south africans not fucking virtue signal on social media like you.

>please don't spread ideas that counter leftism or help white people
and how do you think we grow a bigger base of potential donors for mercenaries or anything else you stupid fucking shill, by informing them of what's going on because MSM won't

fuck off and kill yourself you communist piece of shit

Attached: afraid.jpg (1280x720, 425K)

Never use the term "white genocide". It's extremely polarising and easy to discredit.

>hacked up bodies
>grab people's attention rather than disgust them
Kek you're too obvious.

Stop posting you mongrel.

or make a better poster design if you're not a shill and we'll use that one
go ahead

is it easy to discredit for SA though? you would know better than me

how can we convey the message without using "boer" because many people don't know what it means

idea from another thread
might catch people off guard

Attached: farmlands2.png (630x823, 19K)

>is it easy to discredit for SA though?
Well, it is technically true but there are two problems: First, the term's been used to death by overseas groups, so most people won't take it seriously. Second, when people hear genocide they think mass murder, even though that isn't the precise definition. So the media can say, "They aren't being murdered, it's just white supremacist propaganda," without mentioning the other stuff happening, and most people will move on without ever finding out that there really is a potential murderous genocide on the horizon.

>many people don't know what it means
I'm not sure desu. Something similar to "white genocide" but lighter would probably work.

That's quite good but again isn't quite happening yet. It will soon, but the media can poke it full of holes right now and damage people's future perception of the situation.

I think the posters should focus on the ongoing farm murders and the *potential* for land grabs in the future. The recent example in Hermanus can be used to show that the government's intentions of a reasonable process are meaningless.

this is a delicate balancing act of choosing words that people will understand, saying something provocative but impossible to disagree with, and shielding the message from media smears

of course there is a 100% chance the media will call the message racist, that is beyond any doubt, we shouldn't care about that too much, only how people will react to the media message

ex. they called 'It's Okay To Be White' racist and then the public turned on the media for calling it racist, we could get a similar effect for this as well

Maybe something like, "African farmers are being brutally murdered. Every day. We must do something. #Farmlands"?

They could find out about the government's plans via the hashtag or something.

from another thread:
> South Africa is being ethnically cleansed
> And the world is watching

>there is a 100% chance the media will call the message racist
Sure I get that, but people will react differently to the media saying "this isn't happening, it's fake news" as opposed to them simply calling it racist.

yes I agree (although even now many people don't trust the news lol)

what about pic related?

Attached: cleansing.png (635x823, 19K)

Yeah that's better. Ethnic cleansing isn't mentioned a lot so it'll pique people's interest, and its popular definition is much more flexible.

what about
>South Africa is ethnically cleansing white farmers.

Highlighting "ethnically cleansed" might be an idea. Let me just get to my PC, I'll show you what I mean.

okay thanks, this might have potential

hey kiddo, its natural to be disgusted with genocide, its ok to feel disgust towards this, you utter fucking snowflake

itt: leftist shills attempting to subvert discussion of the South African Genocide as expected.

This isnt one of your fucking trendy hash tags you get to virtue signal over you pathetic kike shills

Ill continue posting actual violent solutions in SA threads instead of ways to get the most likes on facebook.

>Ill continue posting actual violent solutions in SA threads
you glow in the dark
enjoy your ban you communist faggot

Attached: cia_glow.png (802x686, 1.23M)

Attached: cleansing2.png (652x845, 25K)

Attached: cleansing3.png (652x845, 27K)

kys shill

bump

Only like 2% of white South Africans are farmers, if you took all of them in as refugees then the other 98% of white South Africans will starved.

Something like this maybe? I'll start a thread on doublechin now now and get their input. There's good autism there these days.

We will only ever defend ourselves. Unlike you, we are not actually murderous white supremacists as the media likes to call us.

Attached: pic.png (856x600, 47K)

This is true. Our population's between 4 and 5 million today, and we're totally geographically isolated. The entire Western world would have to pitch in resettling us for there to be even a chance of it working. We cannot leave.

subservise kike shills already trying to take this over and chase out those willing to actually help push the real messages

>ethnically cleanse
you mean killing...

cleansing is a positive word. Stop with your kike propaganda you faggot shills these are people being genocided, raped and murdered, not cleansed.

faggot shills of course they are leafs and SA proxy posters.

Notice how panicked the kike shills get when you push narratives they dont want, like FIGHTING BACK.

Go away Deshawn. The phrase "white genocide" gets ridiculed by the media constantly. It is not an effective term.

You're like those anti-abortion activists who plaster pictures of baby carcasses everywhere. It doesn't convince anyone, it just makes them resent you and associate you with gore.

Pushing for pre-emptive or premature violence is typical of informants. You glow in the dark lad.

That has changed many minds on Abortion. People fucking hate it, but once they see it, their minds will never be able to get the picture out.