Name a better Villain, I'll wait

Name a better Villain, I'll wait.

Can't if he didn't hold back then there wouldn't be more naruto.

Kaguya.
The final boss is always best.

there is at least one person who actually believes this

>Has exquisite taste in BP
I can't

Were they gay?

>Zabuza
>Villain
He was morally grey.

Zabuza was back when naruto's characters could be morally grey, instead of morally stupid

>touching hakus face

I thought his arms were fucked, what is this?

lifting your arm isnt the same as lifting a giant heavy sword and a kunaiaia

>when the MC is the villain

the only good part of naruto was the zabuza arc

This. It's what got me into it in the first place. Then I watched the rest and was disgusted with myself for ever enjoying it

tfw naruto rise of the ninja got you inoto naruto
tfw you hated it after the garra/jiraya training arc

Pain was the final boss. The rest is an officially recognised doujin.

Sasuke

He got away with everything. Did whatever the fuck he wanted.

I wish the whole series was about Team 7 taking on various missions.

but nooooo, Sasuke had to just fuck everything over because he was too cool for the simple life.

zabuza arc isn't even that good to begin with. There's no reason the naruto team should have survived when kakashi got stuck in the water bubble but "look morty, I turned myself into a shuriken!" happened. I think the Chuunin exams arc is better up until a certain point

user please
We're trying to have a serious thread.

Has better fashion sense too.

That dude wasnt even the best in his own fucking series. Madara shits on him, and hundreds and thousands of other villians shit on Madara.

What was wrong with the shuriken trick?

Naruto sucks after garraa

Aizen and Yoshikage Kira unless you mean naruto only.

rise of the ninja for the xbox 360

Madara would have been better if he wasn’t Tobi for so long. The “who could it be” element was pretty stale after a while. Not to mention they butchered his last fight.

All for One is better.
Stain is the best shonen villain ever. Nothing come close to him.

Why do people like Stain? He's just a nonsensical fucking edgelord.

nothing really within the confines of the series but I see a lot of dickriding of the zabuza arc and how people say the series goes to shit afterwards when from the getgo there's bogus stuff like Kakashi getting killed 5 times but no wait he's actually a block of wood or actually transforming your body into a shuriken for your buddy to throw you. Of course the ninja tricks aren't why people praise that arc but even then the story / characters don't have much more depth than other arcs in pre-shippuden naruto

I agree that the series doesn’t go to shit right after the arc but I still think it is one of the better arcs. The dying 5 times thing is a standard for any shounen so don’t know what the expectations were. Not saying that’s a good thing but I don’t see it as something to point out specific to this arc.

t.butthurt hxhfag who thinks that some shitty ant is a good villain

How so? Just because he cried when his trap lover died doesn't make him any less of a psychotic killer hitman.

Never even watched that shit, I just think Stain is super fucking overrated and his motivations are retarded.

More translations never ever ever. Fuck. By the way he's not really a villain, he's more like true neutral. Pure self-interest.

I probably shouldn't have said "it's not that good to begin with" but more meant that it isn't much better than the rest of part 1 Naruto. If we're talking just about canon stuff only, outside from a handful of power creep moments the series is pretty consistent until shippuden

Meruem, Char, Griffith, Johan, etc

Really?

100% did nothing wrong

Not even the best villain in Naruto, I swear to god the Waves arc is so overrated, It would barely make my top 5 best Naruto arcs.

Pain is better because
>Presence
>Memorable and soon to be iconic design
>Cooler powerset
>Connection to MC and MC's mentor

Don't bring up Talk-no-jutsu because Zabuza was the first victim

and that's why he is the best villain

Stain is fucking shadow the edgehog trash faggot

If I could choose a head canon, shippuden never happened. Sasuke just fucks off. The end.
But also somehow the Shikamaru revenge plot still happens. That was glorious.
What makes Stain a good villain, in your view?

>Pain was the final boss
>after all those years of Naruto slowly descending into genericism, a villain who has been hinted at for a while appears and is instantly intriguing in both design and philosophy
>the leader of an organization which, up until that point in the second part of the series post-timeskip, was the only interesting part of the series
>"alright Kishimoto you have my attention..."
>holy shit he manhandled Jiraiya
>wait a second, there's SIX of him?
>holy fuck Shizune's dead
>WHAT THE SHIT KAKASHI'S DEAD?!
>what in the name of CHRIST HE JUST NUKED THE WHOLE FUCKING VILLAGE
>wow, Naruto actually has his work cut out for him
>he might actually fail
>aww Hinata sacrificed herself to save him
>holy shit 8-Tails Naruto versus the fucking mini-Moon
>wow, Naruto actually managed to defeat him, but now it's a battle of differing philosophies
>will Naruto succumb to the same hatred that consumed Pain?
>oh he didn't, well that's cool I guess, but man so many people died this arc, it actually had some impac-
>lol jk talk-no jutsu'd the guy who just genocided half the main cast into bringing everyone back to life
>status quo regained!

FUAIJSFOIPOUBGASPIOUGJASBDNGPOJNSDAN FUCK YOU KISHIMOTO

As far as Naruto goes? Yeah, I can agree with that, although I personally liked Madara's sheer dickery.

In all of manga? JoJo's minor villains are better than Naruto's (let alone the main antagonist of each arc) and there are hundreds more villains in even better manga than that.

He has a point. The hero business is full of liers and hypocrites. The system must be cleansed.
He's methods may be extreme but he's in the right

>inb4 Ilda's brother
He was a weakling. How can he protect the citizens, if can't protect himself?

Nice recommendation thread, newfag Narutard

>when the MC rapes his rival's gf.

not gonna lie he needs more character development as a villain because I already kind of like him

Man naruto could've been so much more than just shounenshit had Kishimoto taken a different route for the end of Pain's arc

man shamo was god-tier before the china arc

Both his Jap seiyuu and English VA are fucking incredible too. The Deva Path Pain I mean.

>Do you hate me now?

China arc wasn't that bad. It's when the arc ended that it became a complete mess.

Can't disappoint the fans user!

God forbid you try to make an interesting story, Nope, just ninjas throwing ninja magic deathballs at each other for the rest of the series lel.

Such a shame too. The Pain Arc was the best arc in Naruto by far and the last 5 minutes managed to ruin the entire fucking 2 year-long arc in one fell swoop.

pain was terrible

boring powers, boring characters, awful backstory, awful plot development

Did they fuck?

he really is pretty iconic

/thread

the man who had no regrets

He has both extreme ends and extreme means to them. The fact that he has such an extreme standard of purity, combined with the fact that he's willing to kill to fix that, is what should rub anyone the wrong way. That said, he is somewhat interesting to me as he pointed out how the concept of heroes morphed over time. I just see the change as a net good thing. Could it be improved? Yes. But it should be done from within.

Bane

>HURR I WILL SAVE THE HERO SYSTEM BY SLAUGHTERING ALL OF THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIVE UP TO MY IMPOSSIBLE STANDARDS
He's a retarded psycho, shut up.

I'm really surprised by the lack of good Haku pron

Aizen