Is she a retard?

Is she a retard?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-05-09-at-2.12.29-PM.png (766x436, 308K)

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

No. Her IQ is over 80.

yes

yes

Attached: 1488661034658.png (512x384, 268K)

She just needs a husband and a few children

fucking disgusting rotterdam roach ruined thread
FUCK YOU

yes

no

yes

yes
and a coalburner jew whore

no.

yes

>Is she a """""""""""retard""""""""""""?

Attached: 7564587.jpg (984x654, 198K)

>burns coal
> larps as she gives a fuck about her heritage
> not interested being a traditional woman and a role model to other white girls out there
> collects orbit money from beta virgins

Yes

Sorry to ruin your autism spell

smart enough to earn a living off of the real retards

yes

A little bit. I think she has admitted to being slightly autistic before.

LMAO all the shills in this thread. Remember that Lauren Southern is a based trad woman who's fighting the good fight. Being Jew doesn't matter, she's white.

She's also really hot and I consider her to be my waifu, so piss of you guys~!

The 'real retards' are emo neckbeards who feel lonely.

Attached: 1450605696320.jpg (300x296, 18K)

maybe

Yes. She is a Canadian from Surrey, BC. She probably sucked off a lot of Pajeets to score some drugs

yes

I don’t get it. Why is everyone turning on Lauren?

Just shills. Safe the thread

For years now she's talked the talk, and she still doesn't walk the walk.
Getting banned from the UK for those Islam memes is noteworthy sure, but she's still a woman. Her place is at the helm of HMS White Children.

Thot patrol

She's just a thot who happens to have blonde hair.

She's not even that pretty. I never understood why people cared so much for her.

I get it now. Yeah she needs to put those milkers to work.

kek'd

hot

>No goy, she’s a practically smarter than Aristotle

A lot of people have a thing for blondes I guess.

>milks niggerdick with her rectum

Yes she's a coalburning retard.

She seems like your average millennial brat but got banned from the UK so she can't be THAT horrible.

GenX saying hi kiddos, remember to brush your teeth and take your vitamins.

I stopped listening to her when I heard she was a coal burner. Just curious if that’s why everyone else was upset.

>I never understood why people cared so much for her.
Because they are weak insecure beta males who indulge in a female leader because they identify after being lead by a single or pushy mother since birth. If anyone was worth a piss they'd read 2 pages of her book and see how astoundingly unimpressive her thinking and writing is and kick her to the curb but alas here we are watching them throw money and praise at her for simply existing and having a seed box.

This has been confirmed?

Well if she’s burning the coal, she’s got the AIDS.

A combination of shills trying to ruin her image because she's effective and loser basement dwellers angry that their carefully crafted painstakingly thought out threads get no (you)s while she has a following.

No.

She uses her beauty and intelligence to extract money from beta-mode conservative men.

She probably makes more money than all of you because she's an advanced THOT.

I respect what a bag of shit she is even if I don't like her.

But then again, I could be wrong.

Attached: 1520722982654.jpg (746x888, 64K)

>buying her book
nigga is you cuh'razy?

>based trad woman
user I hope this is just b8.

Attached: 1520551464533.jpg (294x171, 7K)

pathetic how you are all scared of a woman because she is doing more than any of you will your whole lives

Attached: 1512429951891.png (1160x1594, 2.66M)

>she's effective
How? The left love her because she's a fucking idiot whose arguments are easily torn to pieces.

That’s not it. She’s a coal burner, so there is a high chance she has aids.

>trying to ruin her image
The coal burning slut ruined her own goddamned image. Now run along you little turd packing faggot.

She is a sly twat

I think she only went to South Africa to get gang banged by a bunch of ack, aids infested randos.

*black

No. Based on her debates, agency and ability to think abstractly, I would assume she has well above the average IQ. That the critiques from both the degenerate left and incel/asian-fetish right don't dissuade her, further shows that she has very strong agency and resilience.

If she was even close to being a retard, there wouldn't be nearly as much effort put into discrediting her.

No one thinks she should be a 'leader', but her content-creation game is very strong. And she has proven herself pretty much impervious to the meme-shaming campaigns of different factions who want her out of the public space.

I don't know

What she has is about 10 inches of black dick run up in her.

Attached: 1483644295709.jpg (469x601, 62K)

Just as retarded that she has to be to fool the people falling for the tradthots

We are all talking shit about her. But we all know that every single one of us (once the topic closes) will wrap a belt around our necks, start choking ourselves out while jerking or to an image of her.

Bla bla. Those niggers do have AIDS and look even worse than american coons, so that's very unlikely (she can get about every nigger she wants)

She's fun sometimes, maybe you guys should get laid rather than being mad at the minority of people who race mix. Be the change you want to see, it starts with you.
>ib4n it's everbody's fault but mine I can't get with a white girl

Attached: 1521113862879.jpg (725x690, 269K)

you're an emo beckbeard u fucking kike cuck shitskin fucking piece of shit communist fucking cuck kike fucking pos kys

> thinks jews are fun
> thinks interracial relationships are fine
t. aids faggot

>brainlet

shillern gets discredited because she's constantly shilled.
its a calculated move retard. views = money.

Get laid

Done.

>everyone who hates coalburners is a lonely virgin

I have a white girlfriend, all the girls before her are white, and so am I.
And I think she should suffer for her actions.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

I can't believe this boring bitch gets so many threads a day. Quit orbiting this e-thot.

yes
she's 'special'
she's 'kind'
she's an 'original'

You are for starting this discussion.

>Quit orbiting this e-thot

But what will shills do then?

The only thing she's effective at is making her paypigs squeal.

Now sustain a family and make 2-3 children at least

Power of tits and ass.

I will. I will make you proud.

Attached: Lauren_Southern_on_pol.png (1352x676, 626K)

I have a suggestion.

Attached: 1507155926328.png (600x842, 142K)

No, but she proved the UK is.

What

Yes

I agree

retard

She is smart. People that donate to her or click the videos are dumb as all hell though lol.

yeah but I find it funny that she is a leaf and they wont let her into the UK when her country is a member of the commonwealth

what is the point of namefagging an unpronounceable name? is it just to automatically prove how gay you are?

THE ONLY RETARDS IS THE BETAKEKS GIVING HER MONEY AND ATTENTION SUCH AS OP

Attached: 25656456456.png (736x1105, 1.34M)

These fucking internet attention whores are all the same, trying to get free advertising on Sup Forums.

STOP POSTING ON Sup Forums YOU FUCKING INTERNET ATTENTION WHORES!!! THIS IS NOT YOUR FREE ADVERTISING SITE. ATTENTION WHORES ARE HUMAN FILTH!!

No u

He wants to show what special snowflake he is.

Proxy accounts, shill thread. Sage and report

Attached: image.png (1340x1052, 527K)

>loser basement dwellers
And here you are at Sup Forums user.

Attached: emoparker.jpg (400x427, 16K)

Far as i can tell her only possible infraction is being clever enough to make money off a market niche.
In doing so she raises awareness of issues posters on this board claim to care about so you have to ask yourselves, 'what am i doing equal to or in excess of lauren's efforts'?
At the very least a fair trade if we are to think the worst of her.

A lot of them are shills who want to keep right wing ideas contained to the Internet, some of them are beta r9k MGTOW losers who are just upset that women ruining their hobby. These people don't really give a shit about the white race or Europe or any of the things they care about, they are cancer and must be eliminated.

No, but she's a racemixing turbothot. Which is just as bad.

Jew?

This is a joke, you are a joke. This thread is a joke and so am I for even being here with you. Daily reminder that there are alternate sites which still retain this board.