Afghan girl

This is an afghan girl

> An Afghan girl stares at Warrant Officer Troy D. Anstine, executive officer, Headquarters and Service Company, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, as he explains her coloring assignment at the school near Forward Operating Base Geronimo March 31. She cautiously entered the school compound after the dodgeball game and is the first girl to attend class at the school. Marines said they hope to encourage more girls from the area to attend class in the future. Photo by Sgt. Brian Tuthill
>
> Just before the game had finished, an 8-year-old girl arrived to the school with three other young boys, who quickly joined the group of students while she kept her distance outside the compound.
>
> After the game, the school\u2019s Pashto interpreter returned and students went back to their studies. They recited and wrote Pashto numbers and then took on coloring assignments requiring them to pair the numbers to colors and color in the appropriate areas. The girl slowly and cautiously made her way into the compound and joined the class already in session.
>
> \u201cWe were so excited to have our first female student,\u201d said Anstine. \u201cShe was scared at first, but I think she had a good time. I hope we will see more girls come to school and start their education.\u201d

This is an afghan girl. White men will deny it:

>That's not an Afghan "girl," shitskin. That's a chaiboy.
>We get it, kike. You don't like white men and you're attracted to children like most kikes are. Would you hold on a moment? My oven is still preheating.

White men declare every girl to be a "boy". Liking young girls is "gay" according to white men. White men prefer the chizled jawlines of their masculine women. White men believe Anzu is a man.

White men believe that doing anything other than taking on the most disadvantaged, difficult, position is "gay".

Why? Because they were told so. White men do not have an internal locus of control.

Attached: Afghan-girl-and-Marine.jpg (505x333, 119K)

white "men" also vehemently oppose things that are in their interests:

Child brides - The white man wants all "pedos" dead and tortured, even though having a cute young girl is by all measures a more beneficial position than being ruled over (even in mind) by adult women who know the game and how to play it.
(The God that Is supports "pedos": Devarim chapter 22, verse 28. Key words: na'ar, taphas)

The white man does not control himself, he is controlled by the will of those outside him. He does not decide what is good for himself, but instead accepts the word of others as what is good and right. He is a golem (especially a golem of the white woman).

White men really are scum. They are the footsoldiers of global female empowerment, the murderers of countless children and men of cultures that refuse to bow down.

Attached: afghan14.jpg (982x674, 428K)

very pretty desu. how they get these eyes?

Middle eastern fag here. My parents told me the reason some afghani/Saudi/lebananese have blue or green eyes is due to the Greeks and romans invading the Middle East forever ago, Greek and Roman soldiers (w/ green & blue eyes) then mated and sometimes married middle eastern women. So generations and generations later their Greek/Roman traits still show in today’s middle eastern children, mainly in the form of light skin or blue/green eyes.

My mother has the brightest green eyes desu

kys

how tho?

if they fuck a guy with brown eyes their offspring gets brown eyes? although with recessive blue/green eyes.

so it should have bleed the fuck away quickly.

>White men declare every girl to be a "boy". Liking young girls is "gay" according to white men.

What the fuck are you blathering on about?

Attached: 1472419594219.png (424x501, 399K)

Retarded pedo, don’t mind him.
>pure English/French
>brown hair, brown eyes
They’re certainly pretty, but I wouldn’t haven’t minded some vibrancy.

That’s what I thought too. But randomly you’ll have families with every member having green or blue eyes. Or you’ll have families with brown eyes, maybe a distant relative or two with green or blue eyes, but the immediate family will have all brown, give birth to their 3rd kid and randomly they’ll have green or blue eyes. And it’s not even that uncommon.

Example: my mother has green eyes (Saudi) - her mother had green eyes but father had brown, half her sibling were born with brown eyes, half with green.
My father (Lebanese) has brown eyes, every member in his senpai has brown eyes, except for one distant great aunt.

Brown eyes are dominate gene.
My brother has dark brown eyes, I have blue eyes.

It’s weird but there’s tons of 100% Saudi girls with the lightest piercing blue eyes. People always just traced it back to Greek/Roman invasion and showing generations down or skipping generations. But afghani’s (if they don’t have brown eyes) almost always have green eyes.

Sorry if it’s confusing but I’m just repeating what I’ve heard. Plz no bully

>French/English
But you guys got that bootiful bone structure. I’ve always been jelly x10

Kek *family
>senpai

You guys will remember this cutie
She’s Afghani
It’s way more common to have green in Afghanistan

Attached: FD31D715-98EA-46BE-9BCE-E7A26204AA4F.jpg (259x194, 15K)

This pedo faggot used to spam this shit on eightchan. He's probably a fed, looking to lure anons.

This is a jewish predator for sure. I think it's more of a propaganda thing than feds.

Or recurrent brain damage
Either one

>white men going against their best interest

Literally what is new

If that was the case blue eyes would have been weeded out 10,000 years ago when there was only 1 dude with blue eyes

What the fuck are you kwetsching about Ahmed ?

>White men believe Anzu is a man
pic related
also sage. nigger

Attached: recognize that bulge.png (1080x1512, 1.03M)

Is that a bowl of semen in anzu’s hand?

probably
anzu is a massive ewhore now selling lewds online

Attached: DVShqQ4VwAA_PNU.jpg (959x1200, 93K)

Dude lrn2genetics, holy shit.

prove it

just look through her stuff

Attached: DVH7HUFXkAAGCJc.jpg (1200x800, 175K)

>White men do not have an internal locus of control
White men have Locutus of Borg though, so it evens out.

Attached: X6i1p.jpg (1438x1080, 458K)