Tokyo Ghoul :re

Chapter soon. Nothing's gonna happen though

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/153/4769/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kingdom spoilers out?

jesus fucking christ, spoilers are out and you post this image anyway

Another chapter of team autism.

Some monsters have hair, others have eyes, one has nostrils. A white haired monster is fighting the CCG, he's blindingly fast.

Someone post the .gif

Ask and you shall receive.

Explain me the Kingdom spoilers meme

>hurr durr chapter is bad
>chapter is actually good
Fuck you Sup Forums

>touka got saved for the 9th time
>wow ishida masterpiece 10/10

>Saved from Arima by Yomo
>Saved from Arima by Kaneki
>Saved from Furuta by Eto
>Saved from Mougan and Aura by Kaneki and 0 squad
>Saved from the Oggai by Yomo
>Saved from Hajime by 0 squad
>Saved from Juuzou by Hinami
>Saved from the investigators by Dragon
>Saved from Mutsuki by the Q's
It's absolutely ridiculous isn't it?

Now all we need is a few acting like Hide to get the extra creep factor going. Cheering on Dragoneki as he eats people.

I'm not miscarriage hungry as Sup Forums is but seriously how she didn't lose child by now?
A woman is at risk of losing her child under too much stress let alone this much stress plus getting kicked.
Not to mention she isn't even getting nutrients. She is ghoul, so she can't absorb human food so how the fuck does kid get any nutrients from it (not to ask how come is this even meant to be nutrient?) and most of all shouldn't that have counter-effect on her body by making it hungrier and absorb baby faster since her body isn't getting any nutrient from it?
When you eat something you don't get nutrients from your body grows hungrier, not the OPPOSITE!

Baby isn't issue but Ishida isn't even trying to make sense how the fuck is she still pregnant without losing it except "I want Touken baby even though it is pure asspull. Problem faggots?".

Touka keeps her head cold to avoid miscarriage

Previously established rules don't apply when Talker is involved.

The baby will be saved by femtoneki raping her.

The baby will come out looking like a mini Noro. Hide will raise it of course.

That was already obvious from the previous chapter however Touka would have defeated the tranny If she wasn't cheapshotted.

She can't absorb the human food but the baby probably can.

don't forget
>saved from Mado by Hinami

Oh, and
>saved from Yamori by Ayato
>saved from Ayato by Kaneki

The baby inherited the power of ghoul medicine. While in the womb he has found the way to survive by eating its own baby kagune. He has probably found the cure to cancer as well.

Touka actually did beat Mutsuki. Aura took her out while she was preoccupied with morning sickness.

>She can't absorb the human food but the baby probably can.
If mother can't absorb food, it won't reach child because she can't absorb it. Your body will try to reject harmful substances (making you vomit for example).
Human food is no different then poison to ghouls which was established AT START.
It makes ghouls way weaker and can even kill their asses if they consume it too much.
By ever logic Ishida doesn't care for, baby should have been goner long ass ago.
Plus child would have her DNA too. Even though Kaneki is artificial ghoul, his DNA is still human. Your genetics adapt to your donor (Rize) but your genetics don't become of your donor (meaning your child won't have genetic of your donor but your own / human DNA).

TL;DR: Not to bore folks on Sup Forums of all places with my stupid Biology crap, cutting it shortly child should be no different then Eto in terms of its genetic which means either half ghoul or half human.

Shorter version: Touka is ghoul that can't absorb human food and her body reacts to it like your body does on poison which has been proven by ghouls even Touka as well vomiting.

Conclusion: Touka can't give her child nutrients at all as her body will naturally reject it. Meaning her poisoning herself for this long not only should have resulted in her baby being absorbed long ago but also weaken her if not kill her considering how long she is pregnant by now, successfully for some reason.

Final conclusion: This is huge asspull and I'm idiot who is trying to find logic that doesn't exist. That author isn't even trying to make sense of but is blatantly saying that Touka is still pregnant, might even give birth to baby, isn't weakened as she should be or sick because HE WANTS TO!
No other reason then that.

She can absorb it, the problem is that human food is poison to a ghoul. Kuzen even warns Touka to spit up the food she ate before she has time to digest it in part 1.

Also saved by mutsuki from miza

>Saved from Mado by Hinami
>Saved from saved Yamori by Ayato
>Saved from investigators by Yomo, Uta, and Tsukiama
>Saved from Ayato by Nishiki
>Saved from Ayato by Kaneki
Saved from herself by Yomo
>Saved from Arima by Yomo
>Saved from Arima by Kaneki
>Saved from Furuta by Eto
>Saved from Mougan and Aura by Kaneki and 0 squad
>Saved from the Oggai by Yomo
>Saved from Hajime by 0 squad
>Saved from Juuzou by Hinami
>Saved from the investigators by Dragon
>Saved from Mutsuki by the Q's
Updated to include TG saves as well.

Honestly? I think she already lost the kid.

We'll just explicitly find out during a tearful reunion with Kaneki.

>Kuzen even warns Touka to spit up the food she ate before she has time to digest it in part 1.
You just said the thing I was talking about pal.
But like I said forget it.
Ishida's story he can do whatever he wish. Even say crap of how liger is superior to tiger and lion (even though he is not, just bigger cat but utterly useless and handicapped in animal that would die in wilderness on its own) and it is so because his damn story. Dumb of me to try find sense in it.

However if you did established something yourself then it gets funny when you yourself don't follow your own rules about it.
Your body doesn't digest food = it doesn't affect your body.
So that does explain why Touka isn't dead but again brings us to my longass post there and here that baby gets no nutrients from this shit.

The liger is superior, he's twice as big and strong as the lion. The liger's only fault is that he's a hybrid, exclusively bred in captivity. Also the fact that it has a tendency of getting extremely fat and die from heart issues.

>Saved from herself by Yomo
What do you mean?

>The liger is superior, he's twice as big and strong as the lion
Aren't those things slow as fuck though, specifically beacuse they're so heavy? I recall reading and hearing several times that those things probably wouldn't even survive in the wild

She wanted to go help the manager during the Anteiku raid, which would have been a complete suicide mission. Yomo talked her out of it.

>The liger is superior, he's twice as big and strong as the lion. The liger's only fault is that he's a hybrid, exclusively bred in captivity. Also the fact that it has a tendency of getting extremely fat and die from heart issues.
That is anything but superior.
He is more impressive then his lion father and tiger mother in size for certain.
And brute strength would mean nothing to likes of tigers that use high movability.
Size means nothing if your ass is too slow to react and ligar is just that.
His biggest chance of survival would be to get pack (like lion) to hunt for him. While with his size he would be feared among animals and would have strength to get one most likely, lionesses need hunter to help em in hunt and ligar is slow useless fuck.
Lion himself is slow and many lions die on buffalo hunts. Now imagine ligar who is even slower, bigger and easier for buffalo to impale. Yeah...

There are superior hybrids of course but it depends on what you mix. As far as ligar goes it is impressive in looks but far from being called superior to either tiger or lion as it is handicapped in comparison to them and is cat meant for captivity over wilderness. Which is why I always found Ishida's example of superior hybrid funny.

But that is enough of Nat Geo Wild from us. ;)

Oh, right. Thought that scene might've just been original to the animu

Because they're bred in captivity. Lack of sufficient exercise and overfeeding. Also the already potentially fatal flaw in their fathers becomes even more of a burden in their bodies which are more than twice as large. A male lion is not an effective hunter due to its enlarged heart, this is why females do most of the hunting when they're in packs. It's even worse with ligers.

Basically theyre like ghoul hybrids. The majority are shit with tons of defects and low survival chances, but lucky ones like Eto or Hercules can be born.

The monsters outnumber the CCG and the ghouls that are present 1:100. They are the humans that were eaten by Dragon, who have now returned as mindless ghouls.

Jesus, Dragon must have eaten a fuckton of people.

It's happening.

They all have kakuja too, it would seem.

Be patient anons, only a little bit more and he'll be here.

>tfw refreshing niggerstream and jaiminisbox every 2 minutes

>Ends up proving how monstrous ghouls arw by showing normal people turned into mindless monsters.
I guess looking for a cure for that would fit Kanous goal. But the idea that this somehow leads to coexistence is naove.

I hope Tpuka baby is a retard too.

>tragedy
That kid's gonna die for sure. Just wait

>chapter ends with Touka being rescued
>again
Bravo Ishida! Can’t wait for the Toukafags in nippon to see the light which is her shit characterization.

Rather chapter ends with Q's finally confronting tranny.

>cheapshotted
>your stronger uncle had to use senpai lightening and tricks to beat them
>"wow certainly only jewzou can match"
>could have did it if not for bizarre pregnancy
I know it's redundant that this story makes no sense, but is a pinky worth of effort too fucking much for Ishida?

>Uta might be kagune monster
>That's why he doesn't know why he's strong

>actually did beat
This is already retarded in itself.

...t-the chapter...

I always wondered what would happen if kagune could gain intelligence of its own. It is basically parasite who's form depends on imagination of its host. But what if kagune didn't needed host to take its form?
My drunk ass once upon a time had stupid theory in mind that Uta was somebody's kagune that gained intelligence of its own and got separated from its host, becoming kagune like clone of sort, making him dependable at same time of its host to live to be alive itself.
Kinda jab at his neck tattoo.

However I was drunk as fuck back then. So forget it.

That's a decent drunk theory desu. Would explain his shapeshifting and Donato's clones, in a way.

The fuck...

Doujins of these monsters gang raping Talker to death when?

Touka can absorb human food, speedreader.

Is Uta now an one eyed kagune monster?

I don't see how her having to be rescued because of her baby is "shit characterization"

Dumblr is gonna steal this aren't they?

>Touka can absorb human food
Yes talker can do what no other ghoul can do.Everyone is aware of that fact.

Uta is a kagune monster from the original OEK who is stuck in the Kaiju.

TG isn't a fucking shonen grounded on stupid powerlevels fucktard, the BNHA thread is down there.

>implying that guy isn't from tumblr

Every other Ghoul can absorb human food, idiot. The downside is that it weakens them and tastes awful.

THATS WHY DONATO'S FINGER CAN CREATE KAGUNE CLONES

HOLY SHIT

>Donato and Uta are kagune monsters who created an appearance
>Donato uses his finger to create clones while Uta uses kagune piercings
>That's why they can dissapear at any moment

Is there anything kagune CAN'T DO!?

Kill touka

>becoming kagune like clone of sort, making him dependable at same time of its host to live to be alive itself.
>Kinda jab at his neck tattoo.
"I can't live with you nor without you" we onto something bois!!! Kimi said if Kaneki is removed then kagune would disappear. It has been 100 years and Nagaraj's kagune is still there.What if Uta is kagune clone of Nagaraj and Clowns might be looking for a way to release his ass. He would have another 100 years left right?

She can also absorb baby but Ishida ignored Itori's statement.

Kaneki must be proud of all his newborn kids.

Could it be possible that the OEK transported his conciousness into Uta then? Then the OEK could have made Uta who eventually became the OEG who brought the CCG close to destruction 50 years ago , who met Roma , who created the clowns who wants to free the real OEK in the future.

I think we're supposed to believe Itori said was bullshit and female ghouls can have halfbreeds.

It'll probably be even rarer than it is for female humans.

Clone is manipulated by its user as seen with Donato. Donato didn't had to be with Urie to know what is going on so it could be same with Nagaraj. Basically Uta is his "freedom" since he is stuck still there and trough Uta he would know what is going on like Donato did with his clone against Urie.

That was always bullshit since a womb isn't supposed to digest anything.

So then i guess Uta is a bad guy and Furuta is a good guy.

Uta used Furuta to create dragon so that dragon could defeat V. And after V is beaten then Uta would free his past self to maybe rule the world or something. Why would the OEK be freed anyway when he's safe down below?

YESSSSSSSSSSSS TOUKA KILLED MUTSUKI

AH YES

Get out.
I was going to ask about your mental retardation but knowing you are a toukafag its a given

Itori wasn't wrong about the problems of a human mother birthing a child. Ukina and Kuzen understood it well.

There's no reason not to believe a ghoul mother's rc cells would mistake the human portion as food and absorb it.

Only thing we got on Nagaraj is that he hated Washuu, killed CCG like ants and isn't fan of V.
Uta got connection to that guy for sure one way or another. Uta in his "young age" also killed CCG for mere sport of it, has been "helping" Furuta in killing of his family and funny enough he was only one who wore mask when Kaiko was present.

Be it clone/Nagaraj himself, he would want to finish what he started looking at this pattern which is to destroy Washuu and lastly V. Washuu are out, only V is left. Furuta himself shares these goals, so if anything both were using each other for each of their goals.

I don't think Nagaraj as such wants to become new Disney villain in trying to rule world.I don't think he gives a fuck if he dies as long as he gets his revenge on V.

P.S. funny how in chapter 116 Uta tells to Donato he might "disappear" next time also.

>He might "disappear" next time also
He might mean that if a random person goes to the stone Nagaraja and kills him the clone will also disapear without Uta even realising it.

Seeing the example for one is not definitive proof of the other one being true. Though it is far more likely. Plus being a Clown she will always try to fuck with people and twist facts just enough that people might buy it.

Which is why Touka is seen eating humam food so that her kid can survive, which is not a detail brought up when ghoul moms try to conceive I believe. Might be remembering wrong.

Kaneki will die but before he does he will transfer part of his consciousness to a small kagune monster that will take human form and look like his infant self except with white hair. This new Kaneki will be devoid of the older one's memories because the transfer was imperfect and will be raised by Talker as her child along with her baby which has black hair.

>ghoul moms conceive halfbreeds

>Not by Hide and Talker.

>quinx and mutsuki will fight
>mutsuki losing so she goes for the kill on touka
>one of kanekis eyes will open
>sees touka being attacked
>eats mutsuki
>mutsuki orgasms in joy about being this connected with her husband
>dies

So Uta 2.0?

Good point.

>funny enough he was only one who wore mask when Kaiko was present
Wait, when did that happen?

>He might mean that if a random person goes to the stone Nagaraja and kills him the clone will also disapear without Uta even realising it.
I doubt someone could kill Nagaraj considering he would be stuck somewhere into that stone like kagune. But Kimi did said it takes 200 years for kagune to disappear if host isn't taken out.
>100+ has passed since Nagaraj
>less then 100 left
If we got with route that Uta is clone which rn seems like highest possibility to me since Nagaraj's kagune is still out there, then if real Nagaraj disappears so would Uta.

Not exactly like he might disappear next second considering he would have plenty of years left but he shall still disappear for good if his main body doesn't ever get out.

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/153/4769/1
>one piece is trash
rude title

KEK

wow it's literally nothing

Least he is self-aware.

Tbh though,this chapter brought something good.Like this thread is actually discussing things for a change.

Found it but thanks anyway

Chapter out on niggerstream

I WANT KANEKI TO BE HAPPY!!!! Never mind all the people he's killed in his rampage.