Do You Believe in America?

Knowing what you know now about the current political and social state of the US, would you choose to be American? Veterans, would you fight for what we have now? Why? Do you believe in the idea of America? What would you for that idea?

"There was once a dream that was Rome. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish... it was so fragile. And I fear that it will not survive the winter. Maximus, let us whisper now, together, you and I...."

Attached: a7ffb193423f0a5573ceeefe7c2a7863d1fc6d1559e28d93af78f63e36cdceed.png (310x163, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Gladiator.jpg (600x338, 57K)

bump

>Veterans, would you fight for what we have now?
Afghanistan could have been argued as a worthy cause given our intelligence gathering. Iraq was a mistake and Bush is a POS for committing us there. I hated the USMC while I was in and bitched and whined on every FEX, but now I have a sense of pride, so it is what it is.

>would you choose to be American?
Fuck yeah man, we are Americans. Would you rather be a Bong where you can get time in the clink for expressing disdain for Islam.

Attached: 2prz.jpg (1124x1122, 175K)

Were you in during Obama? I was in pre 2001, and it wasn't too bad. But heard some horror stories about what Obama did to the Marines.

Attached: USMCSmedleyButler.jpg (505x765, 41K)

America can still be the great country you and I imagine it to be.
We just have to get off our computers and make it so

Attached: 1522117893705.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

I believe in the Republic
A collection of states that are independent in their belief of how to govern and can work together when the need arises.
Banks, jews, freemasons, religious orders all fucked that up from the very start but that doesn't mean it can't be done properly and without the debt bullshit.
I believe in the constitutional republic of America and not THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation or the Crown Temple States corporation either.

Yes, I was in during the Obama years. I was just a reservist, but morale was bad and we had all sorts of budgetary issues. I think the USMC was hit the hardest by his reign.

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

Ok LARPer edgelord, OP here, once again, please answer the question.. What would you do??

Attached: Kitty Horse.jpg (600x481, 74K)

America turned to shit after 1965.

Attached: Chart_of_foreign_born_in_the_US_labor_force_1900_to_2007.png (888x761, 35K)

Yea, we always got fucked since we are not our own branch. Understandable. I met a Ssgt at the gym, big dude. We were talking and apparently he was booted out because he was too big. He was a bodybuilder. Loved the Corps. But was booted out because he was too muscular. What in the actual fuck? But since it was during Obama, I wasn't suprised hearing that at all.

Attached: USMC Chesty.jpg (400x339, 53K)

I'm not entirely sure what our best move is, but the point is that there are people actively working toward our destruction and our response is to cry about it on the internet.
I, like you, am weak and a follower, and have not made a move on my own but laid in wait for someone else to lead the charge. Unfortunately I'm not sure that that someone is going to be charging in.

I agree with the correlation, but user, whats more important is this coincides with the loss of the "Idea of America." People stopped coming for hard work and for success, and started coming based off of refugee status. The IDEA of America is gone, but is it? Do any of you still believe in that Idea?

Attached: Obama First Lady.jpg (598x960, 69K)

Yeah, they were doing that to clear up budgetary issues. You could get a 1st class PFT score and still get outside if you "looked overweight". It was all based on visuals. There were guys who were powerlifters who were kinda chunky, but strong and athletic that were getting booted.

Honestly i think Trump will be the final nail in the coffin of the real America. Immigrants, SJW's and liberals will always vote democrat.

Well maybe he was chunky, but by the time I saw him, he was not. Just huge arms and chest.

Go back to Tumblr if you have nothing of value to contribute. You'll be among friends there.

Attached: Owl.jpg (660x495, 118K)

Hmm perhaps. Or Trumps inaction on holding the powerful and corrupted to account for their seditious acts.

Attached: 1984.jpg (480x720, 57K)

>nothing of value to contribute
nice valuable thread you have here OP it's been super inspiring

I had hopes for Trump but he turned out to be a joke imo. Remember drain the swamp?

I believe we need to dismantle the Federal Government back down to bare bones or we are well and truly fucked.

Attached: 5215e1b301cd00a3a510c3d205d52600.jpg (236x236, 15K)

>Knowing what you know now about the current political and social state of the US, would you choose to be American?
Of course. America is the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth. Sure, the Russians are insanely jealous and they've spent decades trying to subvert our ideology by demoralizing and destabilizing our people with Kremlin disinformation on social media, but nobody on the planet wants to be treacherous and dishonest like them, do they?

For sure. Start with the federal reserve. We need to purposely put ourselves into a giant depression and then pull ourselves up with nationalist economic policies

> federal reserve

I never understood why a foreign power prints and controls your currency. You should definitely start there.

It even says in the Constitution that Congress has the power to control and print money.
Don't know why they delegated that power to (((Alinsky)))

I like being an American because of the money and tech. And I like a lot of laws like freedom of speech, but I disagree with freedom of religion, mostly because of Islam. America ruined itself with the immigration and nationality act of 1965 allowing non whites to become citizens and the whites who built this country will one day be a minority. So no I don't believe in current America. It had the right idea before 1965 but it fucked up a bit before then too.

I believe in, and love, my nation even though I know it is deeply flawed.

I also wish we did not give financial aid to 94% of the planet. It seems like people in most nations hate us. It’s time for America to go it alone for a while. Put more effort into our own nation and forget the rest of the world.

>Veterans, do you still believe in America?
Yes, and I will honor my oath to defend it from all enemies, foreign and domestic, until the day I die.

Attached: 1482589092917.png (250x446, 263K)

I like the idea of it but I don't like niggers
and I don't trust Jews so no. It has proven to
be so corrupt and unhinged that I simply do not
trust its representatives. If we could have an
ethno-capitalist / nationalist state I would be fine with foreigners staying and working etc as long as the fabric of the government was exclusively WASP and permanent citizenship was very hard to get. Also, all the mud races have to get out first. Native Pocahontas can stay tho.

>I also wish we did not give financial aid to 94% of the planet.
We're buying love and it's cheap. What hurts us economically is the $150 billion per year spent on anti-capitalistic corporate welfare, because that unfairly picks winners and losers in the marketplace.

>It seems like people in most nations hate us.
That's mostly because of the flood of anti-American propaganda coming directly from Russia these days. Yes, Americans misbehave overseas, but the people in most countries love us.

>It’s time for America to go it alone for a while.
That's what China and the Kremlin want, for us to disengage so they can step in and take over international affairs.

>allowing non whites to become citizens
You seem unaware that we brought directly from Africa by the boatloads to build our infrastructure and cities without pay. And Hispanics are fiercely loyal to the US.

> It had the right idea before 1965
Ah, the year Lee Atwater started his "Southern Strategy".

>people in most countries love us.

This. The Dutch love America.

On the internet the U.S. sounds awful but once you open your door and go outside it's still the best place on earth. At least where I live it is.

You must not live around any major cities

Even I would fight for your country. Fight back against the left.

I'm in the air Force now doing a job I can't talk about but what I can say is that I may dislike the current SOA in America to a degree but there are still many good people id do my duty to keep safe.

I like the Dutch, good people

In a world full of bullshit, triggered lefties, actual communists, nazi dogs getting their owner's boyfriend arrested, poverty, famine, pestilence, and religious fuckery, America's the one place I've been where I've seen the least of that. So yeah, I'll take America over anywhere else.
It's still pretty crappy, though.