The left wants war. When they propose gun bans...

The left wants war. When they propose gun bans, they don't want to collect them from violent black thugs in Detroit or Chicago that own them illegally. They want to strip the white working class of their legally obtained firearms so that they can't fight back. By UN standards, whites in the US are already facing ethnocide. The gun bans are being pushed so that we can't resist a full blown genocide. This is what the left has in store for white America. And yes, many of these people are Juden, just as Sup Forums so often points out.

If they try to take the guns, I'll fight them. The founding fathers created the second amendment so that we would be able to use brute force and raw violence against anyone who tries to oppress us. Whatever happens next is going to be self defense. The left wanted this, and now they're really going to get it.

Attached: IMG_20170408_165053302.jpg (3946x1257, 1.63M)

The only real Rights you have are those you are willing to fight for.

Attached: quote-the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-to-time-with-the-blood-of-patriots-and-tyrants (850x400, 45K)

Give me liberty or give me death

Think of the money you'll have when guns are banned. No more running to the gun shows and pawn shops to buy guns every week. Your kids will have food on the table again. Sound good?

Attached: 1520846453266.jpg (660x495, 47K)

>Buying new gun(s) every week
>Having children in the Age of Chaos
user, I...

Attached: 20180322_2055011405x910.jpg (1405x910, 409K)

Don't make Martyrs out of the brainwashed kids and non-whites pushing gun control, find out who they work for, and make Martyrs out of them
Spoiler they're Zionist Jews

Attached: 1522093790727-pol.jpg (793x796, 159K)

Attached: IMG_20180327_172919_579.jpg (1024x1280, 319K)

yer an idiot

>yer
>let me tell you about parts of the world that aren't white...

>If they try to take the guns, I'll fight them.
same. I know that if the 2nd goes then the 1st goes with it. I will not live to see that happen.

It's gotten too comfy. They think the way it is now is the way it always will be.

whole world will be enjoying pop corn watching you kick some soyboy feminist ass

if you cucks don't take it as a signal to act and clense your own countries then enjoy your radicalized nigger caliphate

This is not how the world is supposed to end.

You sleep with a gun under your pillow but when are you going to wake up and fight?

Attached: images (2).png (225x225, 16K)

I want to fight but don't know where to start.
This has been too much, when there's people actually calling for an outright repealment of 2A, that is the time 2A needs to fufill it's duty.

>that stock
why
>not selling your scar for HKs new super gun with nomelt technology

Attached: Heckler-Koch-HK433-Sturmgewehr-rechte-Seite.jpg (1268x840, 339K)

The globalist left wants America to lose a war

If you think they will consider it a personal loss youre wrong

>>Having children in the Age of Chaos
>not raising an small army/milita who is blood.

They want to disarm you and then replace you

Raise k-type offspring, we are in the age of wolves

Can you feel it in the air Sup Forums? You sit here glued to the panic of watching the sculptors chisel down the only values that make sense in this twisted world. The values of family, tradition, responsibility, self-worth. Every happening, another battle lost. You lament and writhe and feel the building desire to stand. The desire to yell with righteous vindication, "This is wrong! You will take from us no longer!" But you can't. Every day you sacrifice your voice, your rights, your values.. for what? Little strips of painted cloth. Is Ceasar's coin so precious? Remember what matters in life Sup Forums. The riddle of steel is that it is but a tool, molded by YOUR destiny - and steel tests man just as he tests his tools.

Have faith. It is always darkest before the dawn.

Goodnight Sup Forums

>Your kids will have food on the table again. Sound good?
a primary and secondary for each kid and 2000rds of ammo for each weapon.

This
Once it starts here, the euros will have the impetus to start their own revolts in UK, France, Germany, Sweden. The entire West will be united in our fight for freedom.

How do we start it?
No memes, I want this shit to really start, I want to fight back, but I don't know how.

if the government wants to wage war on the people, guns won't help much at all.
Also, the government will have probably half the population on its side, and they will be armed. that leaves around 30% of the population on your side.
You stand no chance. allowing military weapons creates chaos and invites a police state to form, which is what is happening now.

user, I...

Attached: nwf1.jpg (1901x1427, 517K)

I’ll let the left chimp out. When they reach my neighborhood however, they’re fucked.

Start with your family. Prepare. Build your foundations on pillars of stone. Word of mouth only.

The day will come when you will be tested. Will you be found wanting?

That gun needs a bipod.

>strawman inciting divisiveness and violence
Hello IRA

It's weird. Don't they realize the second amendment is literally meant for this exact situation. It's purpose is to protect the citizens from a government that is over reaching. So in wanting to strip people from owning guns, they're validating the second amendment

Can you clean up the Crow first when shit hits the fan.
The best defense is a good offense. If people keep waiting for "the day" then by the time it comes they will be tiny islands easily surrounded.

>Raise k-type offspring
That's always been the plan.
I'll be trying to have as many children as I can and raise them all efficiently and with quality.

Attached: 48341_1.jpg (550x550, 19K)

>guns won't help
Imagine 200+ Ruby Ridges, Wacos, and OKC all happening in the space of a couple weeks. Just so you're aware there are a total of 2 million people in the U.S. military and an additional 1.1 million various LEO. If 3% of gun owners decide to start some shit, they already have numbers on their side. This is assuming nobody defects.
>Bonus
Government doesn't get to use drones or airstrikes because every instance of collateral damage vindicates the people rebelling as far as bystanders are concerned.

Attached: r960-91f9423b2e0008849acb9aa3b77db920.jpg (657x960, 116K)

I really don't know. Perhaps when the left crosses the line in the sand with respect to the 2A, a leader of the right will emerge and announce a call to arms. Maybe a future protest will be disrupted by Antifa or BLM, get violent, and escalate to the point of gunshots. At that point, it's on.

FYI: this thread is intended to incite violence in the mentally ill.

The government doesn’t want to take over the US, you fucking retards. It’s already in control. The current system makes them rich already.

ok mcshooty, what do you do when you have no more bullets, food, and no electricity or internet? No hospitals or medicine... no gasoline? You are scum for wanting war on american soil. Shame on you.

Lets keep helping them normalize trans. Taking the opposite hormone as your body intends takes their psychosis to full suicide levels. Much quicker than AIDS to get rid of these faggots before they somehow reproduce.

Wait for disarmament or for the lights to go out. You'll know when to join the party.

If there's war I don't want to have to live like that crappy indie game what's it called this war of mine. I don't think I'd survive War I'm too nice in real life

Attached: 1521087741873m.jpg (1024x538, 97K)

user... you must be confused
I can only speak for myself, but I have spent the last decade+ waiting for the day that you faggot communists try violent action
I spent high school and college listening to failed loser teachers and professors, my hopelessly brainwashed peers, the media, hollywood, and all normies shit on Christianity, shit on America, shit on the Right wing and conservatives
I used to try to win lefties over, to reason with you, I used to want everyone to live happily together and not bother anyone
but after the last few years, what I really want goes so far beyond being "willing to kill"
if you faggot retards ever actually manage to pull something big and dangerous enough to bring people like me out to risk everything I have, you will wish that we are only willing to kill
I am willing and frothing at the mouth to not just kill you traitors and faggot crybullies but to make sure future generations for hundreds of years will tell horror stories of what happened to the brave antifascist activists when the white man finally stood up
if you aren't afraid of being made a bestgore.com celebrity, you truly don't understand what you're up against
do you know why white pride and white identity are so discouraged?
because the world knows what happens when the benevolent white man is backed into a corner facing his own destruction
we will literally eat you alive
go watch some vids on bestgore from the cartels or brazilian prisons, because when shtf, I promise you user, my goal is to make those videos seem like child's play for what faggots like you have done to this country, to the world, to innocent children
you are so naive and unprepared it's almost tragic

Attached: 1518625182393.jpg (800x795, 252K)

>Appeal to emotion
WAHHHHHHHHHHH, SHAME FOR NOT WANTING TO BE A SLAVE!

>Also, the government will have probably half the population on its side, and they will be armed.

So you're saying that the cowards who hand over their guns will be given new and better guns to disarm the people who won't give up their guns?

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: who is jewing who.jpg (616x693, 353K)

>bullets, food, and no electricity
Lol, son you have no idea.
>internet
Ask me how I know you're soft.
>wanting war on american soil
Who said "want" shit for brains? What I stated has nothing to do with want, and everything to do with what would happen.

A family need not be so small as to be compared to an island. Look to your brothers under god. Your good neighbors.

It is not so hard. You've made a family here have you not? With masked strangers from all corners of the world?

All it takes is a few words. It is a great comfort to have company.

aesthetic

Attached: duval.jpg (315x316, 23K)

>So you're saying that the cowards who hand over their guns will be given new and better guns to disarm the people who won't give up their guns?
of course. the government will have loyalist militias. Do you pay attention to the news? I see you haven't thought this through much at all.

Ruby Ridge was a justified use of force by the US Government. Prove me wrong.

>ok mcshooty, what do you do when you have no more bullets, food, and no electricity or internet? No hospitals or medicine... no gasoline?

Go to the best source and capture it, or destroy it. Military installations here are not buttoned down tight like area51 or diego garcia island.

>You are scum for wanting war on american soil. Shame on you.

Nice projection. We arent the ones that want to disarm americans by force and kill them out of spite. Thats the democrats and their police allies, and the deep state cia being ran out of the department of energy. Shame on you.

William Cooper was a schizophrenic.

OKC was a justified use of force against the government. Prove me wrong.

you gun nuts think taking guns away is 'war' and you want to fight back.

At first I was like

Attached: 46d.jpg (800x450, 35K)

so we should form an alt right position that seeks to empower blacks by giving them legal access to the second amendment

everyone deserves the protection the 2nd amendment offers

troll the libs hard, you erase their ability to scream racism you kill them

Then I was like

Attached: 0298_-_WbxB4XX.png (1015x1527, 529K)

>No more running to the gun shows and pawn shops to buy guns every week.
nobody does that

>when are you going to wake up and fight?
about 50 years ago, where were you when the battle begun?

Perhaps it was legal, but it was not the smart thing to do. The smart thing to do in a potentially volatile situation like that (Since it's small time bullshit, not Al Capone or something) would have been to back off and watch him from a distance, then arrest him when he drives into town to go shopping or something.

Instead their actions helped to escalate the situation into a huge fucking deal.

Yeah, I just buy from private individuals off the books or make my own guns

>Do you pay attention to the news?

Of course I do. I'm a good goy. I'll be sure to turn in my snubnose revolver and sign up for an M4 and grenade launcher to join the loyalists. I pinky swear I'll only use them to disarm patriots.

Attached: jews fake news 2.jpg (768x1061, 90K)

Disarmament is literally the state monopolizing force. Yes it is an act of aggression, they are using the threat of violence to seize your property. I don't want someone to try to kill me, but if they did I would respond in kind. That doesn't mean I run around shooting people. I bet you thought this was very clever.

In a few years when 3D printers are perfected gun bans won't matter as much.

The dude was part of a white supremacist militia in open revolution against the government.

>The dude was part of a white supremacist militia in open revolution against the government.

Citation needed.

>justified
Danny Sullivan in a memo while he was still in the FBI wrote that the stand off was justifiable on the end of the Weavers. Randy Weaver was entrapped by feds who convinced him to modify a couple shotguns so that they were 2 inches under the legal length by lying to him.

They have better guns than we do, user.

Attached: IMG_1435.jpg (1280x1195, 103K)

>The left
Just what they wanted you to think, child

Attached: Jewish Freemasonry.jpg (310x319, 22K)

Jesus Christ, what part of "Shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
It's not about "muh guns", it's about inalienable rights. The day the government decides to trash the 2A and effectively declare the Constitution null and void is the day that every able-bodied American has a duty to take up arms and remove the tyrants.

Attached: 1776.jpg (960x960, 22K)

Kek. Was actually in the US Cavalry so...

>even though he committed a crime, it’s society’s fault!
Fuck off, retard. You break the law, you face the penalty.

>Says the drug addicted felon.

Attached: 1518730775663.jpg (276x182, 7K)

>Federal agents lying about the law to entrap you so they can get a warrant is perfectly fine
Tell me more about the law please.

Was he? Seems they never fired a shot at the cops or atf. But the atf shot them and their own agents, with video evidence of it.
Lmmfao. But if course the government will tell any lie to justify burning women and children alive, mass killing pacifists that distrusted the government yet obeyed the laws.

And that is why we can not trust the government for gun control. They kill us left and right and can tell any lie to justify themselves, find themself clear of any wrongdoing. And when the government decides to break the facade of peace, there will be no hole deep enough to hide in. Just drop a concrete plug over the air outlets and its a nice long slow suffering suffocation.

Scouts out

His son fired on agents first.

>Glock 40
you sure about that, Tyrone?

Attached: glock23.jpg (495x371, 146K)

1/11 ACR, 19K gunner.
Can't wait for this shit to kick off. Fucking Jews need to DIE!

Attached: bloodlust.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Lol

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

good trigger disciprine though

When we go to war you fags are getting wrecked.

Attached: southerncomfort.jpg (794x1000, 137K)

Who do you think grows and transports the food?

Black slave labor.

When/if gun control happens in America, it will be because such an overwhelming majority of the population actually wants it that the NRA and gun nuts are no longer able to hold back the tide.

Right now there's widespread cross-party support for small measures, like not allowing loonies to buy guns and limiting magazine size. To be honest, limiting magazine size seems a fair proposal to me, since if you're going to stage a revolution then you're probably going to be mostly sniping at government soldiers to start with, and then stealing their weapons.

What kind of asshole puts that stock on a SCAR? Literally best thing about a SCAR is the stock.

Hahahahahahaha!
>niggers
>labor
pick one

Attached: ethniccleasning.jpg (960x600, 469K)

Holy hell the ognorance is strong with this one. The kids marching on the streets aremt calling for your ownership of guns. They are asking for background checks, restrictions to sell anyone under 21, and ban on military grade weapons. Only the last one I disagree with fully. But raising the age and requiring background checks should be normalized.

If you been locked up on a 5150, beat your partner, or have been arrested for any act of violence towards another human maybe you shouldnt be allowed to own a gun.

The NRA is a fucking foreign agent, anyways. It came out yesterday. They take money from Russia, Israel, and China in order to sway US politics. The NRA are traitors.

Outright lie. He was armed. Atf shot him, agents in the other room opened fire through a wall and struck the other atf agents. They allowed the pokice to retrieve the bodies and gave statements.

Then the fbibatf decided to get revenge. Fabricated the entire story about anti government group blah blah. Then totally lied about their reasoning.

In video of the 2nd fbibatf raid, they fire thousand of rounds in video. Yet claimed not to have. No shota were ever fired from the compound. Secondly the 3 atf agents were killed by a 4th agent that shoots himself in the leg on video, while climbing the ladder. He throws a frag grenade into the window the 3 agents entered then dumps a m4 30 round magazine into the window.

Video proves all testimony given by government was an outright lie. The use of snipers, they lied. The use of helicopters with mounted m60s, a lie. The illegal guns, again a lie. The child abuse, a lie.

The clinton regime wanted to send a clear message about the brady bill and gun bans. They killed them all just to show the world they were serious.

we here in the PNW stand strong and will defeat anyone who tires to take our guns, the bloodshed that will happen will change the country forever.
remember you kids and the liberals brought this upon you. you will die.

DOTR will be very real for your kind

What the fuck are you talking about, you paranoid moron? None of that has anything to do with ruby ridge.

>an overwhelming majority of the population actually wants it

Nope, that's where you're wrong. Just because you saw it on TV doesn't mean it's true. We're keeping our guns nigger, fuck you Bolsheviks.

Attached: lego15.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Aye comrade, it begins!

Attached: exgladiolibertas.jpg (1100x1080, 158K)

This. I’m definitely going to fight for my freedom and especially my 2A.

i cannot wait to raid seattle

So what is the end goal of taking guns?

i dont break laws but in this case i feel I AM NOT BREAKING ANY by fighting back. this is AMERICA and we will not allow mudslimes and jews and liberals to take it away and kill it.