Where were you when we finally found out the identity of the boss of BO?

Where were you when we finally found out the identity of the boss of BO?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakurama_Banma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who?

I don't even reconise anyone on that image besides conan, jin, vodka and the blonde woman above them

who the fuck are half the other guys

Sera is an overrated smelly boy.

>batman’s penguin design
Lame.

Korn and Chianti. The shadow guy is the boss.

OY VEY

So, who?

Aoyama said it someone introduced already

Read the english text. He is a character from years ago.

Jesus christ this is still going?

Let it end already.

Don't worry, he is going to end it soon. Looks like his illness has caught up to him.

>mentioned in chapter 300
Man that's a really long time ago

>introduced in volume 30
Didn't the author say the boss appeared in the first volumes

So a character nobody cares about.

No, i don't think he ever said that. But i did remember he said Renya is not the boss.

Mate this is one of the most popular franchises in Japan, the anime is always competing with the likes of Doraemon.

It's a really good mistery series if you read it for plot progression you're retarded

So it is obvious now that the boss had use the APTX too for staying alive like Vermouth

Gosho is dying.
Conan is ending soon.

Do you get all your news from tumblr?

Do you ever get tired of trying to fit in?

Wait, I thought Karasuma is dead? Or did he just abandoned his golden mansion?

I'm just asking. If you don't feel like tumblr is a bad source, then there is nothing in my post that should sound like an insult.

This shit still going on? Manga started before i was fucking born.

He uses aptx like Vermouth obviously

who is this qt woud daughter her

Give me a legit source or you're bullshitting.

Can't find the sources for yourself? Sad.

Don't be sad.

A legit one? None found using Yahoo.

I will give you a hint. Just search the translator tumblr. Yes, tumblr

People post art progression pics for long running manga a lot but it's pretty impressive how Conan has consistently maintained the same look from the very first volume for so long

Here:

Not legit.

it was first posted on like usual on weibo and then tieba like always, its as legit as it can be

YUSAKU HYPE!

I can't believe this series is still going on. How is he not an adult yet?

>always the same ignorant post
I can't believe there are still people who haven't been told yet.

Fine, keep your denial mode

In the Detective Conan world a year equals two thousand days.

It's real time and the story has been going for 23 years. he should be older than me.

Sure do.

Look at that nose! It's always the jews.

Geez, Yusaku always steal steal the show

The whole thing about asacarum is just Karasuma? KEK

Vermouth's daughter

At least until now, he had minimal screentime so his instant deductions don't make everything too easy. Now I wonder how the enemy stands a chance, the guy's intelligence is ridiculously inhuman.

They don't. They already have too many spies to deal with. They stand no chance.

I havent really followed conan in a while and just checked and saw that Bourbon is also a spy? Are there more moles in the black organization than real members? Even Vermouth seems more supportive of Conan than the organization.

The organization is completely made of spies. It's just everyone thinks they're the only one.

Fuck fuck fuck dont fucking rush the ending aoyama
Dont ruin your massive legacy, so many great stories get ruined by a crappy ending

Yup the known loyal code one consist of 4 people and the not loyal one consist of 3?

It's a honey trap. Collect all the spies in the BO, and do your real business in its sister organization. When the spies have collected sufficient evidence against each other, they all go to jail and you keep making profits.

He is dying user. We all expect it anyway. That he gonna dies before he finished it. At least we still got an end this way.

What reason does Aoyama have to rush things? The series has been going for over 20 years and is still popular as ever.

Devilish.

See this

>that nose
huh

There's still info on him actually dying.

>Giant head Chianti holding a walking stick
You can't unsee it.

Not jewish, the nose 'bends' halfway
I think it's a dutch nose

DAMN ITTTTTT. Why youuuuuu. I can't unsee it now.

Are Cianti and Korn more than just snipers that do their job now? Otherwise Gin is basically the only real character loyal to the BO, since Vodka is just his retarded helper.

Chianti at least has some characterization with her constant bad mood and hating Vermouth and loving Calvados.

The Detective Conan discord server is going crazy now. The fandom is so much fun debating theories with.

which one?

You can't just say that without posting a link

Sonoko’s uncle or agasa is the mastermind, they are the only ones that fit.

Agasa is clearly involved in the underground as he his the one making KID's gadgets.

But it has already been revealed that it was karasuma.

Yes but who is running things now?
Even if it's still him, faking his own death and rejuvenating with the APTX, he is now using another identity

What was this

>it was one of the detective boys all along
Please no.

God, I need to catch up on Conan.

If it takes a terminal illness to finally force him to end it, I'm strangely fine with that.

>Genta was the Big boss all along
Kinda makes sense.
Dude, EEL LMAO feels surely like he is hiding something
>Ayumi being boss
There is more thrill to this option.
Bonus points, she is a trap
(Remember moonlight sonata episode?)
>Mitsuhiko being the boss
This is the most boring option. I mean the kid totally acts like an average redditor so this will make the revelation shit.

I will continue with more option in next post.

>Ran being the boss
This will be a shocker and in addition, the story will end into the tragedy with Ran killing herself, shinichi growing up but then there is no Ran waiting for him.

>Sonoko being the boss
This is another good option with the possiblity of being a trap. She got money and stuff which kinda makes sense. Also, she invites conan everywhere assuming the 'boss person' is a fan of conan and his deductions. All the murders around conan were really managed by sonoko just for her amusement of seeing conan solve it.
It actually explains the heavy frequency of murders.

>Detective mouri being the boss
This is similar to the sonoko's reason. Observing conan from proximity, kinda matches with the timeline of Karasuma. Karasuma was murdered 50 years ago. Mouri is about 50 so if the Karasuma took Aptoxin, it matches with the timeline.

Continuing in the next post.

>Professor Agasa being the boss
This is already cleared by the Mangaka so there is no point in discussing this.

>Conan's dad being the boss
This will be kinda cliche'd. Something similar to the Star wars. (Luke I am your Father?)
Matches with the Karasuma timeline as he must be in his 50's. Conan's mom knows Vermouth so there is also a possiblity of a backstory with a love triangle.

>Shuichi's Dad being the boss
Now this will be a good development. Doesn't really affects the Conan plot but gives a nice touch to Akai's backstory. Seems relevant as both of them are silver bullets. Also matches the 50 year timeline.

Continuing in the next post.

I am interested, please continue.

Fuck man, old Conan was legitimately spooky.

>Kobayashi sensei being the boss
This will be another great shocker. Shiratori will have some reason for his backstory. This option is not that interesting.

>James Black being the boss
This will be similar to the 'Angels and Demons' conspiracy where Illuminati and Church were the same thing. This shit will be interesting. Gives a touch of betrayal without ruining much of the plot.

>Takagi/Chiba/Shiratori/Megure
This option is similar to the Sonoko/Mouri option. Wants to keep a close eye on conan. Murders are planned by them just for the amusement of seeing conan solve the cases. Being inside the force gets them infinite resources.

Ending with the next post.

>Who is most certainly not the boss
Agasa Hakase
Ai chan
Conans mom
Akai Shuichi
Sato Miwako
Yumi
Miwako
The old Suzuki dude
Sera san
Haneda Shukichi
Hattori
Kazuha
Eri
Yui

Now I haven't included few people who imo are candidates for being RUM

>implying Yumi is not the final boss

Saving this for future references.

>Haibara will never win

>Karasuma was murdered 50 years ago. Mouri is about 50 so if the Karasuma took Aptoxin, it matches with the timeline.
Wasn't it mentioned that the toxin makes you age twice as fast after you become a child?

>Haneda Shukichi
I remember that once I theorized that he was the original Rum and someone else killed him and took his eye to take is place within the organization
In this Rumi is his fiancee seeking revenge, while the sushi guy or Kuroda are Rum

Could it be that Karasuma was the original leader and was indeed killed by someone else taking the helm? Discovering this name still is useful as researching him will certainly give leads to other elements of the org

>Manga started before i was fucking born.
Same here
Really strange when you think about it

It was me, Kogoro Mori

Ah ha ha, is that the one where they supposedly all got high on marijuana and killed each other?

So, are we end game now?

I thought the shrinking was due to Shiho making progress with APTX lately. Even if Karasuma had it back then, it can't be as developed.

carasuma
sacurama(sakurama)

I think it has something to do with this guy
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakurama_Banma

carasuma
amacusa r(amakusa rebellion?)

IIRC when Conan and her talk about Kohji Haneda being an APTK subjet when she was barely born it was implied she worked on the drug almost from scratch as the original formula went lost in the same incident in which her parents died

No, maybe in 10 years.

Yeah or, you know, Karasu means crow.

well let's say he took 2 pills.

Gosho said that the name of the organization will reveal the boss. I think the original boss was actually Karasuma and the name was based on him.

Haneda Kouji's dying message Carasuma, was actually referring to the name of the organization. It makes more sense since it's more likely he overheard the members referring to the organization by the actual name rather than them revealing any information about the boss.

This happened just a couple years ago, as well.