Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
youtube.com/watch?v=6ltAVRyeqHk
youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4
youtube.com/watch?v=WLsPgFYb3PA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Sunshine#Personal_life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ready.

Attached: franken-groping_Leeann_Tweeden.jpg (640x424, 155K)

Can somebody give me a quick rundown? I’ve been here for a while and have always seen him being accused of being a pedo and the nicknames that usually follow. But never bothered to look into it that much.

Was it just suspicions before and now people have actual proof? If so, what made people suspicious?

>Was it just suspicions before
no this guy has left a huge path of dead bodies and sore buttholes in his wake

lots of little kids with messed up iris

Rolling for global pedo hunts. Kill the pedo, shoot the pedo!

Attached: RWDSknife.jpg (2448x2448, 1.36M)

Could be soon!

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-28 Facebook.png (500x462, 322K)

The foot fetish thing on the shows was proof enough for me

The manager of the Good Burger restaurant is going to be outed as a pedo.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

youtube.com/watch?v=6ltAVRyeqHk

You can have pasta in the hot tub with dancing midgets? Who would have thought?

youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4

youtube.com/watch?v=WLsPgFYb3PA

Live and let others live. I don't care about your interests, as you shouldn't care about mine.

Remember when Britney Spears when crazy a decade ago? Some say it was because her sister Jamie got preggos from Dan while working for him. She found it out and couldn't do anything about it.

Fat fuck is gonna ruin it for the rest of us footfags. Yeah I got it and it sucks.

I'm a foot fetishist and kiddie feet are not all that attractive.
He's sick in the head desu

Kys regardless

Dan "Please stop mister! It won't go any wider" Schneider is gonna go into hiding I just know it

They are supposed to rhyme. Like
Dan "please stop mister i dont like to play naked twister" Schneider

Oh i just realized u rhymed wider and Schneider nvm.

RIP The Big Dick @ Nick (not anymore).

I’m ready

Attached: 5AA176D9-B6B0-42BF-ABDB-EF0C53ED9534.gif (400x294, 1.91M)

Rolling

I will never understand foot fetishists. Like what the fuck is so arousing about feet?

Brains are weird. Think there is some physical location thing with motor control of feet and sexual excitement. Perhaps some people have these areas linked more than they should. Seems to go deeper than most fetishes.

Apparently the brains arousal center and the part of the brain responsible for letting you know where your hands and feet are located are next to each other. Sometimes the wires get crossed and people are inexplicably drawn to feet. At least I've heard that explanation

Good 'ol Coke Can Dan. The thick dick at Nick.

Feet is just a extension of my leg/thighs fetish

I'm guessing that anything usually covered up by dress will eventually be sexualized since its covered like peepee and poopoo places

She works with
>Orange County Child Abuse Prevention Center, which offers in-home parenting classes to families to break the generational cycle of abuse
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Sunshine#Personal_life

Dan "show me your feet, im gonna skeet" Schneider

me neither

And why is it more common than hand fetish?

I've once read about a man who had the fetish of interrupting his gf while she was reading to him

I'm really curious what's going on in the brains of fetishists

Dan "You scream, I cream" Schneider.

It probably has something to do with the foot almost always being concealed or covered.

>Like what the fuck is so arousing about feet?

Same thing... until one day it happened to me.

A girl at work decided to wear some open toed cork wedge heels, with some exceptionally tailored pants that fit her attractive hips and ass. She looked great, no doubt. I simply won't date coworkers and am exceptionally professional at the office (everyone knows this.) She's an attractive girl, but I just don't see my coworkers in that way.

Then I saw her toes peeking out from the shoes... She went and got a pedicure and had this zebra print done on her toes. I simply cannot explain it, but my dick got hard as soon as I saw it. Never once before had feet or toes turned me on. But the zebra stripes triggered something in my amygdala and I was ready to fuck. Not just a bit of a chubby. It was a full on raging boner. I had to hide in my cubical for 20 minutes until it went away. I think she saw it getting hard too. I know I jerked off to her when I got home. But that was the only time feet every turned me on like that.

So I'm sure for some, that's their thing.

I am not really into feet, but a few times during high school classes the usual hottie was sitting behind me, then she removed her shoes and approached her naked feet to me. I grabbed them and I tickled her. It is hard to learn maths this way, while she's laughing and the teacher don't understand why.

Attached: 1498409010633.png (983x836, 351K)