Hoggwash

Attached: 35013FB5-77FA-4929-B539-17DC6617BF1A.jpg (1036x800, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiTm_I7JE2s
youtu.be/kL_vBYf_srk
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/978932860307505153
youtube.com/watch?v=JSVa7nqQPiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're triggered by a teenager.

I hope he get's the job in CNN, replacing that "fake news" faggot. Boy deserves life time in CNN.

Actually sweetie, he just hates the fact that children don't want to get shot at anymore.

This
Americans and gun nuts need to be gassed

Ok

Attached: D9578EC4-2209-4E2B-8945-11C2F3C78E85.jpg (526x428, 69K)

You are hilariously bad at raiding us, but thanks for trying. It is a little entertaining.

Republicans are right. Banning and restricting guns only increases gun crime.

I'm in Canada, we've got incredibly strict gun laws. As you'd imagine, every criminal has a gun, and it's essentially Mad Max up here. Every day at least a dozen of my classmates are shot in the rampant school shootings we have every day. If only we had guns to protect ourselves!

Sorry, I know you don't want to but if those guns are deemed illegal after this tsunami of a protest takes back our government, you will be handing them over. You can yell at the TV all you want, this is happening and it's about time.

CNN must have diversity hires for hair and makeup, maybe Fox is just better at making blondes look good.

Attached: IMG_1730.png (1334x750, 1.68M)

youre led by a teenager

Oh? And who is going to pay for this? You can't take away people's property without compensating them. If you do, then you are punishing people who haven't broken the law.

So which one of the welfare programs will be cut to pay for gun confiscation?

Listen, Sup Forums is a shithole, always has been a shithole - a contrarian shithole. Your (((sponsored))) shilling is obvious.

Keep trying.

Attached: mm.png (150x86, 6K)

And who will you be sending to collect these guns? You and your soyboy friends? The police are overwhelmingly progun and so is the military. Sorry to collapse your authoritarian wet dream but there will be no handing over of guns.

this fucking retard is all over /pol this morning, likely sitting at home waiting for her welfare check to come in the mail.

Attached: 1522085915883.png (700x531, 399K)

We've had a massive influx of shills in general these past few days. That more than anything says that something shady is going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiTm_I7JE2s

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Mistakes were made.

Attached: 1522095222188.jpg (821x1024, 201K)

I'll add, to feed her fatherless niglet child

Attached: niggerfucker2.png (1073x622, 1.12M)

You know canada has one of the highest gun per capita, yeah?

youtu.be/kL_vBYf_srk

My favorite HOGGBOG meme

>teenager want's to have a say in what parts of the constitution we should keep
>people call him dumb for wanting to disarm the public while "we've got orange hitler in the oval office"
>you think we're triggered
no. if you take political advice from high school students then you're just retarded

not to mention, what happens when someone hides a gun and claims "oh some asshole stole that from me a year ago".

Teenager? I heard he was thirty?

Pretty sure Hogg and company knew in advance this would happen. That's why there are actual corpses and yet they don't seem shaken; it didn't come as a surprise to them. Just throwing it out there.

Triggered by an attack on a fundamental right, not by the person doing it

BWHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Somebody needs to ban assault boats before more innocent guns suffer needless tragedies.

Just ones with clear backpacks

there's a problem with your statement, it's usually the ones with no guns that get gassed.

You're glowing

Attached: Leftist comics.jpg (600x454, 67K)

They have guns smuggled from barely regulated American states. Trudeau is now try to fuck with our gun laws because Americans can't get their shit together.
Nothing even needs to be banned, just universal background checks regardless of private sale. Our responsible gun owners are being punished because America shoots eachother like a war torn shit hole

-A rural leaf where guns are used for huntinf

I can relate to this, leafbro.

just what I know of
>dave hogg found out as outright liar
>dave hogg funded by pedesto pedofile
>hogg, Kasky exposed 'march for our lives being funded by fusion GPS Nerllie Ohr
>Fusion GPS Russia collusion investigation opened
>hillary emails re opened
>Meuler investigation opened
(for falsifying official FBI and court documents)
>$500 million in bill towards independent DOD investigations
>$300 million towards a new witness protection program
(no more hillary and fbi crime witness shooting themselves 2 times in the back of the head)
>Facebook , twitter, Instagram and google being exposed for censoring only conservative and right wing veiws
>the border wall is being built and funded through Red Castle (army corps of engineers)
>Obama being outed as the faggot he is (gay man) and Michelle is actually micheal (with witnesses and people comming forward that have actually fucked him in the ass)
>Clinton foundation being proven to be a scam, not registered anywhere in the world as a charity
>the LV shooting was actually an attack by prince al tweed (Saudi Arabia)
>3 mass shootings prevented
2 by good guy with guns
1 was to be at march for lives but niggers turned themselves in and ratted out the FBI as being planners behind it
what am I missing?

oh chemical attack in UK was not russia but a false flag

Attached: 1521372581284.png (613x547, 462K)

>This just in
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/978932860307505153
lots of butthurt libs crying over this tweet

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (634x924, 237K)

Welp I guess it's desertion then and training the local miltia in the finer points of guerrilla warfare. Kys

Attached: ben_franklin_quotes.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Awesome.

Attached: PicsArt_03-04-08.23.18.jpg (640x360, 167K)

I wish he'd make up his fucking cheeto powder brain. On one end Bump stocks must be banned because MUH OBUNGAWUNGA LEGALIZED EM., on the other you have shit like this. Pick a fucking side.

And now republicans will turn out in droves to vote. Democrats will lose the house for sure.
It was a very very big miscalculation on the part of the democrats for pushing anti gun agenda

Attached: 1521918517949.jpg (333x485, 217K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JSVa7nqQPiI
>this kills the crisis actor

Hogg should replace Jim Acosta as the CNN WH correspondent ASAP. Being cucked out of his job by a kid would finally transform Acosta into the Jeb! he was born to be. It would also gradually deflate Hogg and transform him into Jim Acosta. The first month or two, he'd have a rant daily and soak up the headlines and glory, but six months of this being his gig, he'd be reduced to shouting anti-Trump questions and being ignored just like Jim Acosta.

Epic picture OP!

Do you mind if I post this to my conservative meme page on facebook???

>bosnia
why am i there when i'm not even a state lol

well said user and saved! (((they))) thought they had this one in the bag, nope. They are losing more and more traction as we speak. >You poke the hive you will get the bees

bump stocks are shit, they are akin to a spray and prey attachment. A bump stock cannot be accurately aimed at all when engaged.
I should be banned and only a stupid niggers would want them.

Attached: 1518054733517.jpg (540x491, 30K)

agreed, these gun obsessed mental patients need to leave

I wonder why they won’t give up their guns

>demos
>lol we aren't gun grabbers or anything why do we want your icky guns?
>by the way you should totally just give up and give me your gun
>no? Fucking baby raping child murderer

i'll spare you the rake for that well put together statement leafbro.

Attached: 1522240875526.jpg (600x833, 121K)

this shrill got called out on several threads and has changed her IP

Attached: 1514892342290.gif (500x361, 473K)

please post more proofs of paid tolls, I'm building a collection.

how can you tell?

I'm not a shrill, I post the smuggest shitlib comments from /r/politics for the (you)'s. Keep taking the bait though.

screencap, above

Attached: 1519222315086.jpg (640x584, 26K)

Unfortunately for you, we're not really interested in the opinion of gun nuts. We know y'all are not reachable. Our strategy is to go over your heads and actually make some sensible changes on our own by installing people who will do it.

Just like we dont give a shit about trying to convert idiotic, brainwashed Trump supporters. We will just go over their head, get Democrats elected and stall his damaging agenda until we can rid the country of that traitorous asshole for good in 2020.

You are not relevant to what we think and what we will do.

there are no paid tolls above
what are you talking about?

Attached: 1500627522001.jpg (1200x484, 87K)

This needs to happen, and the wardrobe people should progressively give him a larger and larger suit to amplify the deflation.

>that pic

Attached: 1521372211833.jpg (600x337, 25K)

Attached: 6FFD42D2-FE7D-4D16-9BD4-4DFDD5AF3132.jpg (620x960, 88K)

The leftard always appeals to a group. He refers to himself as a "we" because as an individual, he's weak and he knows it.

say it with me anons
>secret meme lab
fucking lulz

Attached: meme lab lulz.jpg (697x849, 100K)

>10 replies to a "you're triggered post"
Sup Forums...

we are triggered by the main stream media and idiots that take it at face value and are too dumb to think for themselves.

Hogg is just a figure head

fresh outta my meme lab kek

Attached: freshOC.jpg (960x758, 322K)

his jaw is not that manly btw
picrel fixed

Attached: hoggwash.jpg (1036x758, 136K)

I’m going to the Second Amendment Theme Park today aka shooting range - pick your poison!

Attached: 9712DA27-D0E5-4A7A-912C-06766483609B.jpg (960x718, 173K)