Was Jesus White?

Was Jesus White?

Attached: Ishoa.png (416x303, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9w2EX8JBQo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarion
youtube.com/watch?v=zBZH0uoUZH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus never existed. He is a jewish myth that jews used to manipulate Rome.

This.

No my son

Attached: static.squarespace.png (852x479, 646K)

Why would they spread the Jesus myth if they knew making themselves the bad guy who killed him would make them a target by any Christians for centuries to come?

Did it backfire?
People could easily blame the death of Jesus on the Jews and make them an enemy
Does the Jew benefit from this in some way?

He is actually well documented as far as I know

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

His name was Ptolemy XV Philopator Philometor Caesar

Tacitus wrote about him as though there were no doubt he existed. Weird how no one questions the existence of anyone else he wrote about besides Christ.

The God Kings Son
youtube.com/watch?v=U9w2EX8JBQo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarion

there are plenty of documents to prove the historical aspects of Jesus Christ

Jesus was not European, but he was mostly Caucasian

The evidence for Jesus' existence is so substantial, there has never been any evidence to prove otherwise. By the bible, by the Talmudic writings, by the letters from kings to Jesus during that time, to the shroud of turin, his tomb, and an inscription of his name on his brother's tomb.

Attached: jesus White.jpg (640x640, 103K)

That reconstruction is fucking retarded, it would be like people in the year 4017 trying to reconstruct what Trump looked like with no frame of reference except the the skulls of 3 random Americans from the year 2017.

There are some real valuable lessons from Jesus nonetheless. Most likely a myth though that was used to make people more passive.

Except those people on the left have european ancestors. Syrian is only their nationality, they're not native

Saying that Jesus wasn't the son of God is one thing. Denying the existence of a historical Jesus is just fucking retarded.

Attached: zzxaxz.jpg (532x400, 56K)

Will wikipedia not allow discussion of Caesar(ion) as Christ. Topic removed several times.

>jews
>white

>the shroud of turin

bwahahahaha

> proven fake

Literally no historical proof that he existed

Fuck no.

He's portrayed in art work with pale skin. That's just because dipshit Europeans didn't know what he would look like.

A story in the Bible says he spent 40 days in the desert.

What do you think a man who spent 40 days in the desert would look like? Would he have pale skin? Fuck no.

European artists got all that shit wrong.

He was fucking... BROWN. He didn't have long, faggy hair either.

During Jesus' time, most of norther Middle-East/Northern Africa were Caucasian, due to Egyptians, and European influence. The Middle-East we know today is because of the Islamic caliphate which took over the Christian/Jewish areas, along with their race.

Controlled opposition. Don't be fooled by these jew lovers that are trying to make you question your religion.

Nah Jesos was black
t. rastafary

Attached: 17470i4C91AADF7456A946.jpg (750x900, 104K)

What kind of stupid question is this? I thought east Asians were smart???

>Controlled opposition
>Jesus stood against everything the Jew loved
>Mfw Jesus was the first anti-semite.

Attached: pepe bored.jpg (306x306, 20K)

you tell me

Attached: The-Man-from-Earth-featured_900x600-900x580.jpg (900x580, 73K)

The shroud of turin was recently studied again and found that the first section they tested was from the corner of the cloth, which was from a time when it was repaired. Using a more modern method hey checked the center of the cloth and found it could be from when Jesus was alive as they placed it within the years 1-220 not the previous findings of 500-800

Jesus was a khazar, aka mw, aka Sea Peoples

Except it didn't turn out that way did it? Romans coopted Christianity. Catholicism is what's left of late stage Romans.
youtube.com/watch?v=zBZH0uoUZH4

Attached: jesus-romans.jpg (356x480, 57K)

the color of the skin of his earthly vessel does not matter for he represents a spirit

No. But if he was a mage like the bible says he could just magic himself white

You are quoting me like I'm denying that.

Absolutely. No contemporary accounts of him exist, his name is not mentioned in any census records.

One of the most boring films I've ever watched desu

Attached: shroud of turin.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

Jesus could be any number of Jewish shitposters that took the Greek pill and got banned for it. See the link in , it explains the Flavian Conspiracy Theory.

By what standard?
The standards that prove Aristotle, Socrates, Caesar existed?

Was about to post this image, absolute madlad

Attached: ay_112439998.jpg (748x510, 32K)

> jews used to manipulate Rome.
Other way around

Attached: Caesar's messiah.jpg (333x499, 39K)

No. He was whatever tone the people of that time in that region were.

There are more historical records for Jesus' existence than Aristotle, Socrates, and Caesar combined... by several hundred to one almost.

Jesus is an agent of the demiurge

Actually Jesus was a combination of older myths. You could say Jesus was cultural appropriation. We should turn the trick on kikes and accuse them of cultural approproation.

I loved Avatar! But seriously adults need to be taught none of the desert faiths have any basis in reality in the modern world.

Up to a point, yes. This is what a levantine/phoenician looks like.

Attached: gad-saad.png (836x719, 525K)

Who cares he's a Jewish myth.

Attached: 1522145167262.jpg (940x595, 235K)

LUL

Dune Nubian

Why is this even important? Is it important if Gandalf or Harry Potter or Superman is white? Imaginary beings can be anything.

More an orangy yellow

Attached: m03a02_4-280x280.gif (280x280, 36K)

That was my point.
There are over 5000 copies of the New Testament written within 100 years of Christ's life. There are only 4 copies of Plato's works, and they were written hundreds of years after the time he lived.

I dubbed the wrong person sorry senpai, great information though bringing up the exact numbers

Attached: hitler am i.webm (852x480, 2.82M)

I spent a whole year in the desert, I must look like a struck match, huh?

Don't expect them to comprehend anything other than Jesus = Jew = Bad. Most are shills arguing in bad faith anyway.

>There are more historical records for Jesus' existence
I thought there was none. Just 3 references to Christ, that was a title, not a name

>arguing in bad faith anyway.
That itself is a jewish term.
Shill caught out.

Who would win: A Catholic priest which went through vigarous years worth of over a decade of study, worship, and prayer in order to master his understanding of other religions, yet mostly the bible

Or some Sup Forums normie shill that read a post from "God" the twitter account.

fpbp

Attached: 1467243931046.png (640x478, 312K)

Tacitus wrote about him in the Annales. And pic related is an inscription with the name of Pontius Pilate. He probably existed but was just another prophet(there were many people doing miracles and trying to be recognized as messiah at the time of Jesus)

Attached: IMG_20140403_182215.jpg (1024x1024, 165K)

Why do jews deny Khazarian origin even if they have obvious Asian features ?

Heh.
www.exposingchristianity.com
Doesn't hurt to check it out.

Attached: desertRats.jpg (480x678, 33K)

Nor white nor black. Who cares he was God anyways

>just another prophet
From that standpoint, he's something exceptional historically - the only "just another ancient prophet" whose teaching still impacts the modern world, besides the kidfucker

The people of Galilee were converted to Judaism, by the sword, in 100BC by king Jannaeus.
The town of Nazareth was established about 30 years after Jesus died. The 'of Nazareth' is a mistranslation of Nasorean, a Jewish sect that shaved a line down the center of their heads.

What is this from? Looks funny.

Yeah I think he existed and taught some kind of meditation to a small cult of followers. Along with many others. But everything beyond that is overlaid narrative -- the existing sun story.
Romans picked Christianity from any number of mystery schools, overlaid it with the sun story, and said "right you fuckers, the empire is crumbling, so no more 1001 cults and beliefs, we are going with this one that covers everything and we are united under it.

He's the son of God. So, obviously. Duh.

>Was Jesus White?
He was blue

Attached: jesus.jpg (800x977, 227K)

>the evidence for Jesus' existence
>Bible, Talmudic writings, letters to Jesus, shroud of Turin, a cave, an inscription in another tomb
When the accusation is that the whole story is propaganda, posting works that are being criticised as propaganda isn't the way to argue against them being propaganda.

Looks white to me.

Attached: shroud of turin 3d model.jpg (1024x667, 337K)

>shroud of Turin
Is legit amazing. So I'll give you that.
More chance of Krishna being white desu. See pic related

Attached: Vedas_White.png (1007x1237, 260K)

It's even more retarded than you imagine. It's not even aiming for a depiction of Jesus. It's an attempt to create what the average person of the region and time period may have looked like. Think one of those predictions of what X might look like mushed up in the future pics. Basically one of those.

That is awesome. It has to be said.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

I gotta say I can't stop thinking of the similarity of Cesare Borgia and modern Jesus figure. Pope Alexander Borgia was definitely a genius.

Yes he was white as ivory and had blue eyes

Attached: 1401307171795.jpg (251x242, 12K)

No why would he be? He wasn't European.

this

even so, if he did exist hes would be brown as shit

yes brown, no light features you fucking idiot doubting this

Except on 4017 they have millions of gifs of Trump so they know exactly what he looked like. Probably will have his DNA and brain scan on a hologram.

Because when you’re the bad guy you can get away with doing bad shit.

>Jesus never existed and He's a Jewish lie
this post is the perfect marriage of /x/, Sup Forums, and utter nonsense.

They didn't. Romans forged Christianity. But don't forget, the Hero and his team in this account are all Jews too

A docile sect of Jews that rejected the violent ways of other Jews and claimed they lost their covenant by being such cunts. But early Christians were pretty exclusive, it took them a long time to get over circumcision and whether gentiles could join their super secret club or not.

modern society is exponentially more multi-racial than ancient societies. Even picking 2 random people from the same train cart, it's likely that they're completely different races, originating from opposing sides of the globe.

That said, the ancient middle east did have at least 3-4 distinctly different looking ethnicities, however it was predominantly occupied by people who look like modern day Iranians (aka Persians) or .

Attached: Iranian.jpg (640x482, 35K)

*or Iraqis.

>why you posting models

because Jesus was supposedly extremely charismatic. He wouldn't have looked like some caveman-looking hobo like OP posted.

Attached: iraqi model.jpg (340x409, 36K)

I think the dead sea scrolls predate the Roman adoption of Christianity? So I don't have a problem with Jesus etc. But the narratives of the gospels are mainly rehashed or updated versions of so many other Sun-figures. No doubt, to help give Catholicism as much adoption appeal as possible across the empire.

Source?

That 3D rendering is not Christ.

God knows what the Jews who snatched his body to do an autopsy did with him after they were done.

>caveman-looking hobo like OP posted.

Attached: 1487715856041.png (533x716, 688K)

>No why would he be?

this girl is from Northern Pakistan. She's part of an ethnicity that some believe is the ancestor of most "white" people. So there's no logical reason why non-Europeans can't look "European".

Attached: Pagan Kalash people.jpg (800x1155, 155K)

His message is great. But without the support of Rome we'll barely know he existed. They choosed his cult in a effort to unify the empire under one religion which should have been a perfect mix of the cults popular at the time of Constantine.

>some believe is the ancestor of most "white" people
People who want Europe's original religion, without jewish busines don't have to choose what we understand as paganism. The early hindus were white I believe. THere is also Hellenism

Pathetic shill. Nazareth had 200-300 people at the time of Jesus.
If you believe that early Christians made it all up in the first century, do you honestly think they’d embed that kind of flaw in a story they’re telling to people who lived right fucking there? Use your head.

only retards think this

This is one of the oldest depiction of Christ. Here it looks like Apollo "the good Shepard" a popular depiction of the popular greek god

Attached: 15.jpg (255x361, 51K)

His teachings are what should be looked at, not his skin.

Attached: 2F1A7932-ABE4-4CD0-AF34-2CFC80D6F963.png (310x325, 169K)

>The early hindus were white I believe.

The Kalash people infact practice "animism", which is a form of ancient Hinduism".

Another one(one century later)

Attached: download (1).jpg (254x198, 10K)

>this forced meme again

Attached: 1508479759049.jpg (960x960, 220K)