Look at me im a social activist!

Look at me im a social activist!
You will Nazi me coming when you start spurting that hateful racism

Don't even try to spout that racist bullshit around me i want to vote for bernie sanders except I live in Australia is it too late to cast my vote?

Attached: alexander gilvary the great.jpg (960x960, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
anonymousconservative.com/blog/why-the-march-for-our-lives-is-a-disaster-for-hoplophobes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up nigger

i dont tolerate that kind of hate speech around here!

This guy looks very, very gay and jewish.

I am turkish thank you very much and even if i was gay or jewish or the mixture of the two what does it matter!

here's my facebook add me if you want to debate me without your stupid anonymity.
facebook com/alexander.gilvary

Attached: 22007814_1933805646885369_4188490113944137469_n.jpg (315x315, 19K)

You write like a 11 year old. What’s your IQ?

you look like a shitskin

I dont know what my iq is what does it matter i stand against people like you SCUMBAGS i dont believe in iq anyway because it is racist and it mis represents black people have you ever heard of the bell curve it is a horrible concept and should be ignored all together just like your fail attempts to troll me!

>turkish
Are you sure you're not dönmeh?

says the serbian...

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!

-------

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

-------

>LISTEN

Never stop an enemy when he is making a mistake. What needs to be done is to raise awareness that the only way they would be useful to the deep state is if they get killed in a false flag. Read: anonymousconservative.com/blog/why-the-march-for-our-lives-is-a-disaster-for-hoplophobes/

Attached: antifa_are_commies.jpg (2816x4472, 2.82M)

what does that mean to me exactly are you another one of those people trying to troll me or something because your doing a horrible job of it!

we are all the same underneath bro we all bleed red dude you know its just a skin color lol?

i self identify as an proud antifa member and i regularly attend all of the local protests in my home town fuck off if you dont like it and leave my thread i just came here because reddit said that Sup Forums was filled with evil nazis like you guys and so i thought i would come here to say that you are the epitome of SCUM

exactly this guy gets it we all bleed red like the FLAGS that i have hanging in my room!

My wife said she’s looking for a new boyfriend are you interested?

It would be awesome if she finally had a boyfriend with the same political beliefs as me!

tell her to add my facebook i will be interested maybe we can swap some picture first?

Lul. Nig nog. Nigger. Kike. Bio cunts are all sluts. Sage

Attached: DDFC132E-C1B3-4762-93F4-5DCBDA79842D.jpg (621x545, 56K)

>turkish
Apologize for the slavery and suffering your kin brought to the balkans and all the mediterranean first. Your people are the most violent and imperialistic in the current age and you still pretend to be innocent.

why dont you debate me on facebook or are you scared to show your real face! nazi boy!

>Sage

wtf does that even mean

do your lips flap when you breathe? your mommy's sperm donor left after one squirt and you were the result?
we all got problems, no need to exhibit them.