Attached: 5c3.jpg (1480x832, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1_nzwTBGuGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>asking an obvious question
I dont think you're 18.
And I'm sure you're new.

I wish.

Attached: 1522021701194.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Every minute of every day.

Dehors les bosh

He started the ball rolling. The past 70 years were a temporary setback.

I just saw a recently closed prison near me with train tracks next to it. The infrastructure is already in place.

every day

Attached: 1487479013399.jpg (250x242, 7K)

no because his intention was not to winn, but use the jew money he received to kill as most white men ever. He was a faggot, and took over the country through the same means we see the left are using today.

Therefore, he can go fuck his dick and balls and choke on them wherever he gay faggot nazi ass is.

Now if he promoted National Capitalism sheeet.

"boches" . not bosh .

Kommander Bosch , Obersalzberg

Attached: Fantomas.Vollschutz.jpg (736x981, 84K)

>amerimutt flag

You guys are still talking when you literally are the cuck of the Earth.

Danke schon

really dude? italy is overrun by tourist you faggoli.

I bet tourist fuck ur mom more than you fuck ur mom you inbred sick pizza fucker.
Suck a dick faggot. Hey there isn't facism rising over there? Are you going to join to get ur dick wet finally? Wet from the tears of sorrow you will receive once you find out facism is just another jewish way to kill millions of people in the name of getting "for free stuff" like healthcare, school, food, and water in return.

Fuck your couch.

Everyday

Attached: 1521080687152.png (642x716, 377K)

>Do you ever wish he had won Sup Forums?
Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1497897190704.png (403x403, 112K)

Hitler fucked it all up by igniting WW2.
It was lost the second that happened.

I'm sad that it ever escalated to WW2.

t.brainlet

You are dense pal, like don't get butthurt over the internet by me, I'm just your reality check. It's not my fault if your country is governed by treacherous cucks.

Also, only afro-mutts think italians are niggers. Guess you have some of that DNA left inside you. ''We waz kangz''. Enjoy being colonised, mixed faggot.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

I know i'ts all kind of related but I'm just sad about my country

youtu.be/1_nzwTBGuGo

Attached: feelsbadman.png (525x484, 219K)

I wish he'd conquered Europe and left the United States alone as far as making war. Then, making allies of us and walking hand-in-hand with us into a white future.

no

I wish he successfully pulled off Barbarossa but lost D-Day.
At the very least I wish he hadn't officially declared war on the US alongside Japan, or that they hadn't attacked PH rather.