PV for the final Tri episodes.
dailymotion.com/video/x6bgzj3

Other urls found in this thread:

withthewill.net/threads/19191-Tamers-Audio-Drama-Recording-Details
twitter.com/yamaki_nyx
sites.google.com/view/digimon-tamers-update/digimon-tamers-update-e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's my 02 kids
Fuck Meiko. The 01 kids acting like friendship is the most important thing yet they can't be fucked to go find their successors and instead fuck around with this megane slut.

Dead and forgotten. Like that serie's ending.

Probably not, but could you imagine

I dropped this after the 3rd movie I think, is it worth picking it up again? It was kinda shit.

nah

It was getting better, then nothing happened, like, they find a way to make lots of plotline at the same time and still make you feel like nothing is happening.
I can see the last ova being another one hour chat about friendship with a short action scene at the end
I will watch it anyway

good bye digimon franchise.
i thought they managed to get their formula together with tamers but they immediately botchered it soon after now the main series is just childbait to sell cheap chinese plastic toys. The movies were a hope to bring back the nostalgia factor and maybe revive the series back to its core elements but that failed as well.
Thx Toei for ruining yet another series.
>Sailor moon
>Saint seyia
>Digimon
who's next?

02 kids are awful and so ducking cringe inducing, they deserve to be forgotten.

It is amazing how I went from this being one of the most hyped things I could possibly imagine happening to "I don't care"

Finally this trainwreck is almost over.

>>Sailor moon
>>Saint seyia
>>Digimon
the continued skullfucking of Dragon Ball

When Meiko isn't on screen, the Digidestined should ask "Where's Meiko?"

they way the fused form of Meikoomon and Gatomon's wings glowed form each side, I wonder if we will get to see Mastemon in the film later on?

I mean't the color of those orbs on those wings look like from that Digimon.

This shit still isn't over yet?

this is the last movie

>Fuck Meiko
sure

marry fuck kill

Kill all 3
Rape Meiko
Fuck Takeru
Marry Koushiro

Its amazing how little I care

The only way to redeem tri is if in the end it is revealed that while the adventure chosen were doing nothing of significance, the tamers crew rescued the 02 group and a sequel to tamers is announced.

God, I remember the hype I felt. Trying to hatch those Digieggs, the thread build up to the first movie. For what? For 1 good movie, 1 okay one and the rest being shit? It's a fucking tragedy.

And now, Tailmon will join the club along Leomon, the 02 kids, and Renamon

Holy shit this shit still hasn't finished?
Its been like 2 years. I gave up on it after the 3rd or so movie. What a failure of a project.

My first instinct was Marry Mimi, Kill Sora and fuck Kairi, but I really have no feelings about Kairi in that way. So instead, kill Kairi, HATEFUCK Sora and Marry Mimi.

Seriously, skullfucking Sora till she pukes would be amazing. So would slapping her around while talking about love.

Marry Sora
Fuck Mimi
Kill Hikari

> liking Sora

Seriously?

02 kids are and always will be shit. Although I agree, I wish Meiko wasn't here.

She's a good woman and housewife material. Mimi's too eccentric and high maintenance to be more than just a one night stand and Hikari does nothing but tease takeru and worry too much about her brother

I hope we see a new form of Omegamon

Part of me would love to see new Tamers content (sequel or whatelse). Then, the rest of me remembers how Toei fucked Tri up.

How did they fuck it up?

The official ending is that the Tamers and the Digimon aren't reunited. They manage to get a message sent to the digital world, but that's it.

>trainwreck
It's not that bad.

Reminder that there is an upcoming Tamers CD drama directed by Konaka.

>samefag
Unironically the 3rd movie was probably the best one.
They already did a whole movie post tamers that showed that they did in fact reunite.

Then Konaka came back and made a drama CD where they don't reunited and it's made explicit that they can never reuinite and then took a shit on that movie for good measure.

>they did in fact reunite
No they didn't. In fact, another audio CD drama is coming out to further reinforce the previous audio CD drama that they didn't reunite and it has been 2 years since they have seen each other and it's implied that Renamon is dead.

Oh Konaka.

>and it's implied that Renamon is dead
Why best girl has to keep suffering? First her dad, now her partner.

Hey it's not entirely his fault. Renamon's VA is a new mother and wasn't available. He is just taking this opportunity to continue the suffering.

What? Source?

withthewill.net/threads/19191-Tamers-Audio-Drama-Recording-Details

Konaka also made a twitter account RPing as Yamaki until the fandom realized it was him. He is still tweeting.

twitter.com/yamaki_nyx
And yes if Toei wants him to do a sequel, he will gladly accept it, unfortunately he admitted there are no talks of it at the moment.

>I can see the last ova being another one hour chat about friendship with a short action scene at the end
God fuck don't call it digimon "adventure" if you're going to remove the adventure part.

>they don't even go to the Digital World until almost the end of the third film in a six part series.
Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

Both Meiko and Meicoomon were a mistake.

just forget tri and wait for appmon 02

I'm willing to bet money the 02 kids won't even show up at this point and it'll just be left as a huge dangling mystery.
I don't even like the 02 kids but come on, how can nobody question what happened to them? Or why IPdramon/Ken was attacking them? Or how what'shername got Ken's digivice?

The power of fujos and spics is truly amazing.

I just want Appmon 02 to see Eri as a 17 year old. I want to see them sweater puppies of her blossom.

has taken a long while. Saw someone say: Tri was announced Aug 2014 and is set to end May 2018. In that time, the digimon franchise has seen
-4 video games
-2 mobile apps
-1 stage play
-And an entirely separate anime series that has already been announced, premiered, and ended.

I'm really torn on the Tri movies
On the one hand, having more Digimon Adventure is good for fans and for money, and its really nice to get to see all the other Digis get their final evolution and with the added bonus of having the original voices
However, it was really poorly paced, the first movie could have had a lot more content in it for a 1 hour and 40 minute OVA with only two fights. The second film is IMO the best of the bunch, even that isn't saying much though.

>I just want Appmon 02 to see Eri as a 17 year old. I want to see them sweater puppies of her blossom
Now I get why some people want a Tamers sequel

One of the main problems I have with Tri is how EVERY movie has a SoL part that takes more than half of the episodes. As one user said, not enough adventure in Digimon Adventure.

>it's implied that Renamon is dead.
wait what, I don't remember that part

You mean half the film is SoL, then sudden drama then a 7 minute fight scene
that's every Tri film

Would you?

Yeah, that's what I meant. Even the last movie seems to have one of those, despite the fact that a Giant Naked Rei in digimon form is about to fuck both worlds.

>Renamon's VA is not listed in the credits (She retired for a while for maternity)
>He twitted videos for Takato/Guilmon and Jenrya/Terriermon, nothing for Ruki/Renamon
>Also a pic with three plushies and three D-arcs, again Renamon or Ruki's Digivice weren't there
>This is Chiaki fucking Konaka we are talking about
I might have missed something

I honestly don't give a shit anymore, that 5th movie was awful, worse than Ousama Game, what the fuck were they thinking, but I guess since i'm this far in the game I must see it end.
At this point i'm 100% sure they were just giving us the blue balls with it and dropped the theme a long time ago, not gonna happen.

You know, I was thinking about it- the whole erased memories/reboot thing was such a waste of time, not just because they immediately regain their abilities to digivolve- and then some- but because the partner digimon are treated like such an afterthought. Hell, last film I almost forgot about until one of them made some comment about being in the human world or seeing lots of humans for the first time. After like, a day together the CCs and digimon are 100% back to the relationships they had before the reboot? So what was even the point aside from filling time?

I just want more Tai and Kari interactions

>So what was even the point aside from filling time?
Cheap drama, like killing Leomon for the Nth time or Taichi having PTSD for a broken bike

what even WAS the point of the memory loss? it caused some drama for the 4th movie between the Digimon, especially Piyomon and Sora, but that's about it.
nothing past that was really worth it, like Patamon STILL managed to get to Ultimate level even after getting his memories erased and meeting Takeru for about a day

unless bamco stops being a bunch of idiots and sells the anime rights to sunrise, the digimon anime is pretty much dead so they'll have to rely on games as their greatest source of income.

Seriously, they should have either made an even longer series like of 50 episodes actually taking in count all these plot points, or simply made a single movie of 2 hours full of content, most of the content of these movies could have been resumed in 10 minutes without losing anything important, i'm dissapointed.

>inb4 they give it the DBS treatment follow up arcs included

Like it felt like it didn't have any real impact to the overall story, it was just a minor inconvenience to the characters that was built up as some big consequence but then what came of it? Their bond is arguably stronger now for some characters and all the big emotional moments from the show went to waste.

This was worse than Zero2. Fuck this.

>decide to save a stupid cat that two Gods are trying to kill
>same cat you have only known for a week and has been causing destruction left and right
>even the fucking owner has given up
>now the cat has forced fused with one of your actual good friend
>she might die because of it

They honestly deserve this shit, especially Hikari for not listening to Homeostasis. I think there's a lesson to be learned here. Grow the fuck up and let go of something when it becomes too toxic or suffer the fucking consequences. I honestly hope they all lose their digimon like Maki did. But unlike them, she did nothing wrong.

>Grow the fuck up and let go of something when it becomes too toxic or suffer the fucking consequences
Thanks Konaka

Toei needs to realize what they're sitting on and let the man make a sequel. Tamers has way more potential, and at this point with Tri I would happily take anything else.

Except their is a difference. The Tamers did nothing wrong. Konaka taking away their Digimon was an asspull because it was never alluded that they had to go away.

Sure it taught them a lesson, but it was a cruel one that can be almost seen as a punishment that wouldn't be seem out of place in Greek mythology.

>Konaka makes a sequel series
>Will have to have the tamers reunite with their partners instead of the super sad 'they'll never meet again' ending
>In retribution the digimon partners all outright die in front of their tamers in the end. Slowly and painfully.

This. Arguably a huge part of the problem. Too much time wasted on setting her up.

In one hand, Konaka was the one that worked originally in Tamers so the chances of getting a trainwreck like Tri are lower. On the other hand, It's Konaka, the man behind Texhnolyze, and if a Tamers' sequel is something with older audiences in mind things would get ugly like this user said

>digimon series as grimdark as shadow star
I'd watch it

Or chances are they are getting Renamona new seiyuu.

I want my boys Daisuke and Ken back in action not some lame Mary Sue OC. Miracles and Kindness baby FTW!!!

Nope. Konaka even stated on twitter that Japs take their VAs seriously and if they aren't dead, they aren't replacing them.
But please keep being an uninformed retard.

>sites.google.com/view/digimon-tamers-update/digimon-tamers-update-e

>The drama had been already recorded and mixed.
>BD-Box official (Happinet Inc.) made the cast and staff public.
>Takato, Jenrya (Henry), Ruki (Rika), Juri (Jeri), Guilmon, Terriermon, Yamaki, and "NYX" (this time unknown).
>Producer Seki, Director Kaizawa and Director of "Digimon S1&2" Kakudou and me, mean as the original team. I also supervised musical soundtrack of the drama.
>Of course, we wanted and needed Renamon in this drama. But Renamon's voice actor is currently taking a rest from work.
>So, we couldn't make Renamon appear in the CD Drama.
>Changing the story for such a reason may seem strange to those who saw the version dubbed in a different language.
>But the original casts are inseparable from our character, both for our staff and for Japanese fans.
>As a writer, I myself wrote the scenarios inspired by the actor's acting performances. When I wrote the scenarios, the actors' voices were always talking their dialogue at my ears. I just wrote down them.
>Although Renamon does not appear, Renamon is obviously essential to the story as an important existence.
>And then, please look forward to the time the story of the drama will be released

Outlook not so good. Also one of his latests tweets:
>Perhaps, I will never write for children on anime(except live-action). I don't have such energy anymore.
>But for young-adult, such as you who watched Tamers in childhood, something you maybe see.

Fucking great. I don't even care about this furshit I just want Cencoroll 2.

Same, user

You do know that it isn't uncommon for Nip companies to change VA if the VA has permanently retired or died?

But user Daisuke was a Mary Sue just like Meiko.

Yggdrasil is a great god this is all on Homeostasis

itsnt this new Drama CD has Yamaki with white hair

Why do people watch this shit again?

>that digimon anthology doujin got scanned a while back
>Angewomon fucked Ladydevimon so hard they fused into Mastemon.

Yeah, but at least his mon if dope as fuck

He literally said he isn't replacing her.
And no, it is uncommon. Keep making shit up.
No one cares you crossboarder.

> Yggdrasil
> Homeostasis
Y'all motherfuckers need Vitium

Who?
Sorry I don't play shit games.
Still, I want to rape the fuck out of Rina though. Rape her until she actually stops acting like a retard.

>the last digimon series that you enjoy was about a alternate universe where Google and Apple won
Truly terrifying