What does pol think of this man?

Fredrich Nietzsche

Attached: download (1).jpg (800x600, 49K)

>Signified and signifier
>nothing really exists

He's stuff on Master Slave morality is great.
Slave morality is one of the things that really puts me off Christianity.

He was smart but he was also a selfish nigger.

Sky grug dead
Sky grug remain dead
Earth grug killed him
How earth grug eat berry, the killer tribe of all tribe?
Holy and big grug bleed under earth tribe clubs
What tribe clean blood from earth tribe?
What water will clean earth tribe?

Attached: FN.png (485x443, 21K)

his mustache brought all the girls to his yard

I like his early writings. I hate people who champion him as the greatest thing ever though.

I particularly hate people who talk about him being misused, including himself, despite him saying that he wrote his philosophy with the understanding and desire that future philosophers would use it for their own purposes.

Attached: nicze.png (500x379, 102K)

honestly is this some artificial shariablue meme? because none of those pastas has been funny. and I've seen quiet a few of them.

A literal self-flagellating cuck

He was a radical individualist.
Sounds great for edgy 12 year olds (ofc everyone thinks he has the master mindset) but when you dig deeper into ethics you have to ask yourself 'how would the world be if everyone acts like this?' and the answer is africa tier states

topkek

Good for poetic value
Still teenage stuff, in terms of philosophy

He is good for edgy teenagers and college kids. Adults who like him tend to be completely autistic faggots.

I expect pol to take up the concept of the blonde beast. That is the character that everyone seems to espouse on here.

These days he would be censored for hate speech.

>Nothing really exists but at the same time everything exists we should all just fuck each other in an infinite cosmic circus. What do you think of that nigger? The Greeks understood this. How could one culture be so based?

>You don't have to listen to anyone. We are all fucked anyway. Go climb a mountain.

>One day after all of the fire has burned this decadent wasteland down man will live free and pure without suffering the guilt he imposes on himself with rubbish idols.

He was a cool guy.

Famous because hes a Jew. Period.

Attached: images (9).jpg (394x374, 27K)

>individualism is for teenagers
You have been cucked by society.
Stop trying to fit in, stop caring about the comfort of the herd. Only if you follow the will to power will you be truly free. And strong. And happy. Realize that you are a litteral slave if you don't follow the will to power, because accepting your defeat and your powerlesness by clinging onto artificial morality is litteral slave-mentality.

What should an adult read?

He was basically a prototroll edgelord. Smart as fuck but totally inconsistent. He got off on ruffling feathers.

You are a prime example of this faggy autism. All of that shouldn't have to be laid out in a book, its called having common sense and being a fucking man. Those who don't understand these concepts implicitly are mentally weak faggots who have no place in the world.

Pretty cool dude. Should have tried to not go insane.

>common sense
normiecuck detected

a great man misunderstood by leftists

Great especially because he was pretty much dying for most of his life. Everyone had such shitty health back then and he is a great example of someone doing something great with such little time.