How many of the so-called "Christians" on Sup Forums are actually just Jordan Peterson-style Christians who use...

How many of the so-called "Christians" on Sup Forums are actually just Jordan Peterson-style Christians who use religion as cultural currency and don't really believe in any actual higher power?

Do you even go to church?

Attached: peterson.jpg (520x292, 24K)

lol, pretty much all of them.

I do believe in a higher power, but yeah you’ve got me I also like it for the cultural currency.

I'm a non practicing Christian. Basically, i don't go to church or believe in God or heaven but i like Christmas and hate gays

Twice every Sunday.
When I watch JP I feel sorry that his soul is not saved. He has one more tier to reach before he achieves true actualization of the truth.

Jordan looks pretty good with a beard, no homo. I sometimes go to church but I don't have faith myself. I envy those that do.

>christianity having cultural currency
Real Christian here. Real Christians don't have any cultural currency because the world (i.e. children of satan) hates our faith

Any nominal Christian loved by the world is a Matthew 7:23 Christian--i.e. not one at all

I only follow Zeus. I do not worship a dead jew on a stick.

Attached: 29570905_1635725219882090_4548913386010173637_n.jpg (511x801, 22K)

remember that time Jesus went around talking down to everyone and acting really smug all the time?

Sup Forums evangelists apparently do.
i wonder if they honestly think they're going to convert anyone to their cause like that.

Not really. In order to argue with people that don't believe in God you have to approach Christianity as a pragmatic approach to social engineering. Go figure, historically it kicks the shit out of every other social engineering/cultural currency program in the history of the world. As long as you don't get swamped in childish discussions like "sphagetti monster" and dawkins insults, you can easily prove that a society benefits from becoming Christian.

Remember that time Jesus called a goy a dog? The Bible does.

I like white Christianity and the conservative values and institutions that go hand-in-hand with it like marriage and our various national holidays. I love classical music (all written by bible thumping Germans in supplication of God) and I love Christian imagery, but at the same time I'm fond of most spiritual and metaphysical topics including theism and philosophy. The only exception really is Islam because Muslims are a bunch of dirty fucking savages and their religion is stupid as fuck. Even Jewish mysticism has some worth to it.

too lazy to go to church
The modern protestant church is just cucked beyond belief anyway

Preacher here. Jordan Peterson is an individualist who takes ownership of his actions and only takes pride in his accomplishments. "Make your bed" is an act of self will, a very direct action with a point to it. It's a single step in a whole marathon of becoming a successful, happy person with a purpose and meaning.

I do not even tell people I am a Christian unless asked. What I do is show compassion and try to spread the message through actions rather than words. I volunteer in the community , hang out with my druggie friends, do the whole highways and byways bit. Because of this I've lead some of them to Christ and watched others die.

cool

I am such a man. I never was able to believe in higher power, this is just how my mind works, so I was always agnostic and will probably always be. Despite that, I acknowledge both importance of religion for society and fundamental role of Christianity in European cultures.
Fuck Peterstein though, for his explicit anti-reactionary rhetoric and flirting with kikes he deserves to hang.

I'm in church at least three times a week, have a bible degree from a religious college, do full contact medieval reenactment fighting a crusader, and am bringing up my child to know Jesus.

Attached: IMG_3665.jpg (500x500, 192K)

Fighting as a crusader*

ישוע בר יוסף

Israel thanks you for your service.

Attached: 1493908516627.jpg (750x1061, 112K)

I am.a believer and go to church every Sunday.

I am, not because "it's his style", but because whether you're faithful or not, it recognizes the validity of inequity (of gender roles and interracial relationships) and validity of an objective morality (such as the need for objectivity against lust -> homosexuality, pedophilia, transexuality, incest,... greed -> capitalism, corporatism, physical possessions over greater things such as having children,.. sloth -> NEETs, nihilism, indulgence, welfare... gluttony -> fat acceptance,... and many more)

You should try and get hold of a copy of "The Sufis" by Idries Shah, Islam has a lot of the perennial doctrine contained within it. It isn't a coincidence that people like Guenon converted to Islam. I agree that much of it is retarded though, like the stuff about having to sit down to put your pants on.

I'm an atheist myself (though I never give anyone who's religious any shit and I don't talk about it). But I believe that religion has an important function of keeping the dumb majority honest and out of trouble. Most people are too dumb to build a working moral compass by themselves. That's why we need religion. And Christianity is the best religion in this regard.
Also vulting is super nice for a larping meme. Love hat crusader shit :)

kek

Attached: B8CC5D33-83B1-4B5B-8166-876DA47B6A73.jpg (502x283, 32K)

This kind of questions keep up the quality of /pol

"we are checking out the churches to find the best one"
-you are shopping for a church, denomination or internal politics means nothing to you

-the vast majority of christians have not read front to back the bible

-these bitches aint chaste

Attached: cat7.jpg (1240x1542, 147K)

I have faith but I am secular so I don't go church. Plus God is everywhere all the time goy.

By your logic only the most primitive african and bible belt christians and mudslimes in general are actual religious people, since they are literally the only people who still unironically believe in an interventionist god.