Is the world run by satanic pedophiles?

Is the world run by satanic pedophiles?

Attached: F42B65C8-2F99-45CD-A73C-6FFF21F7E854.jpg (362x406, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
isgp-studies.com/miscellaneous/dutroux/Dutroux_affair_leaked_1996_1997_X_Dossier_summary.rar
esquire.com/entertainment/interviews/a22334/roseanne-barr-interview/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban#Hillary_Clinton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrymore_family
archive.is/TuTi5
archive.is/OzEG0
archive.is/C62JP
archive.is/80ldl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
youtube.com/watch?v=WwfSG4gd_ss
youtu.be/_z6CobkS5wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sabbatean-Frankist to be exact

A few hundred years ago it was run by Christian pedophiles. And before that pagan pedophiles. Really activates the almonds.

The ones up top are the descendants of the same cannibals that visited your island roughly 3800yrs ago and St Patrick had to chase away. Tribe of Dan, or Snakes, who also founded Rome as the Pharisees and the Canaanites were the Druids the inhabited the UK before the kingdom even existed, and also founded the Catholic church who refuses to canonize ol'Patrick because he stepped on the snek.

The Source by James Mitchner is required reading before posting about religious history

They are called Jews
See

It's run by capitalism and the people take part in it (Satan), the banks (false prophet) and political leaders (Antichrist). So yea pretty sure pedophiles are in the mix.

No. It's just an excuse to attack people who are more successful and powerful than us. It's the same with the left attacking the rich and successful, they use the most absurd statements to make them look like the boogieman. The right uses the conspiracies and the left use muh oppression. It's all the same bullshit.

the more you dig, the more it appears that way

Attached: embargo.png (1495x761, 145K)

Theres a lot of Satanic pedophiles in the elite higher ups, yes

Pedophile rings of power

Attached: 86FEEBC1-E169-4B3B-804C-8AD1BC1A282D.jpg (1200x1044, 148K)

>PIDF to save the day

Attached: FB_IMG_1494684183772.jpg (640x512, 25K)

Ayy good to see more informed anons

yep

Attached: 1510482260393.jpg (685x1024, 207K)

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: JESUSISTHEREDPILL2.jpg (668x511, 223K)

No
Dan Schneider got fired and Corey Feldman got stabbed for no fucking reason whatsoever
Now go back to sleep
I'm sure it's nap time
Aren't you feeling sleepy?

>Is the world run by satanic pedophiles?
More like the world is run by a bunch of people who are so bored and so abused by their predecessors that they turned to pedophilia to get some kicks.

isgp-studies.com/miscellaneous/dutroux/Dutroux_affair_leaked_1996_1997_X_Dossier_summary.rar

Attached: dutroux_x_files_snippet.jpg (650x648, 99K)

Attached: 1522123464574.jpg (622x385, 25K)

>generational
esquire.com/entertainment/interviews/a22334/roseanne-barr-interview/
>A lot of people who are actors and artists who work in Hollywood come from a background of abuse, and you can make abused people very fearful and they'll do what they're told.

Attached: roseannebarrmkultra.jpg (606x432, 41K)

>Anal...
Large if correct

That's the esoteric plot to Power Rangers 2017

Attached: 1512543218430.jpg (735x632, 99K)

Attached: 1522131837894.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

>That's the BUSINESS MODEL for Power Rangers
ftfy
Quite the racket that dual-passport holding kosher gentleman Haim Saban has going

why does isreal spend nearly 1% of it's GDP on blood?
why are blood transfusions performed on newborns?
why exactly did the rothschild's get interested in taking care of the wounded in battle?
Balfour agreement comes to mind right now as well as the 359 ejections from places.
There has got to be a common thread here and it revolves around Tay-Sachs, the bitter irony is the people who are jews are the ones treated the worst by their own belief system.
Proof? brain damage caused by genital mutilation days after birth. Sexual abuse from childhood and beyond. And of course consuming blood at a young age (matzoh) and developing Tay-Sachs.
Sabbatai Zevi and Jakob Frank were the ones who are self proclaimed messiahs that created the concept of performing the most heinous acts upon nature would balance the universe, and this ideology is practiced at the highest levels of control for currency, business, royalty and they all believe humans are their food source.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haim_Saban#Hillary_Clinton
>Saban supported Hillary Clinton for President of the United States in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Between June 2015 and June 2016, he and his wife donated US$7 million to Priorities USA, a pro-Clinton Super PAC. Meanwhile, Saban has called Republican candidate Donald Trump "a danger to America".[37]

Attached: jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

>>A lot of people who are actors and artists who work in Hollywood come from a background of abuse, and you can make abused people very fearful and they'll do what they're told.
Makes sense. I've always suspected that those in hollywood come from broken families - and they usually are. Very rarely (Emma Stone and Taylor Swift) are actors and musicians recruited from stable well to do families.

Attached: Michelle_Remembers.jpg (1272x2344, 348K)

The most powerful and wealthy groups/individuals of this poverty ridden shithole, are only criticized and hated because we are jelly? Are you fucking serious?

People from families where sexual abuse has been going on for generations think it's normal
Abuser teaches new abusers
Abused teaches new abused
And the cycle continues

the 80's satanic panic taught me that even the parents that appear normal could be as terrible as the most abusive parent but they learned to control their dual personality. it's a khazar camouflage trait, and it's the foundation of acting.

Attached: 1517931126266.jpg (1172x778, 222K)

For example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrymore_family

Attached: finderz.jpg (1276x3412, 1.93M)

>why does isreal spend nearly 1% of it's GDP on blood?
To help those injured by Hamas' missiles.
>why are blood transfusions performed on newborns?
Genetic defects
>why exactly did the rothschild's get interested in taking care of the wounded in battle?
Probably to kidnap them and cannibalize them later.
>Balfour agreement comes to mind right now as well as the 359 ejections from places.
Schizos usually see things others don't see. I would say you should get yourself checked, but with your fucked up healthcare system, I guess you'll have to manage with aspirins.
>the bitter irony is the people who are jews are the ones treated the worst by their own belief system.
Yes
>Proof? brain damage caused by genital mutilation days after birth.
That study was magic fairy dust.
>Sexual abuse from childhood and beyond.
Jews sexually abuse their children? This is news to me.
> And of course consuming blood at a young age (matzoh) and developing Tay-Sachs.
Dude, enough with the Tay-sacs. There are 115 other genetic diseases that the Jews are susceptible to.
>Sabbatai Zevi and Jakob Frank were the ones who are self proclaimed messiahs that created the concept of performing the most heinous acts upon nature would balance the universe, and this ideology is practiced at the highest levels of control for currency, business, royalty and they all believe humans are their food source.
At this stage, this is all just theory.

Attached: drewbarrymorestudio54.jpg (300x417, 27K)

Attached: drewbarrymoresatan.jpg (450x675, 40K)

>satanic

Attached: 1510207448088.png (1024x650, 664K)

>People from families where sexual abuse has been going on for generations think it's normal
>Abuser teaches new abusers
>Abused teaches new abused
>And the cycle continues
Yup. Makes perfect sense. I came across a study once that said finding young girls attractive is an evolutionary trait, but pedophilia almost always is because of prior sexual abuse of the individual.

>it's a khazar camouflage trait, and it's the foundation of acting.
At some point, Sup Forums will have to characterize the Khazars completely. I can't find much about their history. Why were they wiped out in the first place?

Why does that look so photoshopped from above on Google Maps?
I know there are lines, but those lines look 'shopped

Of course, Who else would it be run by?

Gee
It's almost like there's a ruling class that enjoys pedophilia that has been in existence in every era of human history

Attached: renhammer.gif (474x266, 619K)

>1% of it's GDP on blood? To help those injured by Hamas' missiles
completely wrong and disinformation, aka a blatant lie
>why are blood transfusions performed on newborns? Genetic defects
Tay-Sachs, aka hemophilia, aka bloodlust
>That study was magic fairy dust
Three lies in a row so that's too many strikes, enjoy the img and pasta:

archive.is/TuTi5 - Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
archive.is/OzEG0 - Circumcision’s Psychological Damage - CDC wants all males to be cut--but it's harmful psychologically
archive.is/C62JP - Factors Influencing Intelligence Quotient
archive.is/80ldl - Effect of environmental factors on intelligence quotient of children

Attached: Circumcision brain damages infants - censored.png (653x1024, 789K)

>It's almost like there's a ruling class that enjoys pedophilia that has been in existence in every era of human history
Or, it's almost like those who are allowed to gain power are pedophiles. A bunch of pedophiles in power will not let normies take power - because the normies might either expose them, or worse, replace them. Simply put, pedophiles are the extremes of society, and they will almost always rise to power because they're willing to do a lot more shit than others.

never wiped out, either joined judaism around 700 CE when princess Irene of Khazaria married Leo the IV of Rome, or the rest went south to create Islam with an opium addicted arms dealer

Attached: 1509925465847.jpg (800x600, 93K)

Attached: 1510524716012.jpg (1304x1628, 177K)

now imagine all the times she spoke of christian values and all that other shit, her purpose is to speak one thing and do the opposite, this is what brings her the most joy in life.

Attached: 1511461808224.png (1751x857, 738K)

% of it's GDP on blood? To help those injured by Hamas' missiles
>completely wrong and disinformation, aka a blatant lie
Yeah but why you fucker?
>Tay-Sachs, aka hemophilia, aka bloodlust
Moron, Tay sachs is a neuro degenerative disorder. It's not a bloodlust.
>That study was magic fairy dust
>Three lies in a row so that's too many strikes, enjoy the img and pasta:
Yeah man. The same pasta about two doctors saying circumcision in babies in bad again and again. How come there is no other study to back this up? How come there's only one study on this? And that too it's one that got rejected?

Three lies in a row to you leaf.

Most pedophiles are harmless as far as actually acting upon their desires go. Don't bundle us up with child rapists.

>never wiped out, either joined judaism around 700 CE when princess Irene of Khazaria married Leo the IV of Rome, or the rest went south to create Islam with an opium addicted arms dealer
You know what strikes me about the Khazars? They had a pretty big kingdom, and poof, gone in a matter of a few years. No history on them other than a few webpages. Maybe there is something in the Khazarian theory that requires an information blackout on the Khazars.

I ront have the time to source or give you evidence. But you do. Look into it, the things you will come across will shock you.

Plenty of men and women discovered it, JFK was one.

Die and burn in oblivion

checked
the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are jews, that should give you a clue

No but your using your abuse cult narrative to destroy privacy is why you deserve to die.

Source?

It's the blue bloods, the 12 families. They've been subverting and controling since archaic egypt.

Attached: wsj_clintons_shrug.jpg (1017x745, 106K)

Yes

>Most pedophiles are harmless as far as actually acting upon their desires go.
Perhaps. But you do understand how it would be hard for sheep to trust a wolf even if the wolf says that he can control his urges. 99.9% of the time you would be correct, but the 0.1% of the time when you fail, you still fail.
>Don't bundle us up with child rapists.
Fair enough. I won't.

the archive won't work, here's the direct link to the article:
haaretz.com%2Farchaeology%2Fbefore-islam-when-saudi-arabia-was-a-jewish-kingdom-1.5626227

I firmly believe this leaf. Some of these people I've come around in the professional realm like doctors and others, they have this. At least some of them, and yes Khazars do seem to have a split psychopathic personality

This comment has to come from UK the biggest Pedo Ring ever
Stfu you pedo tard

Jimmy Savile. Ted Heath. Nice try, nonce apologist.

Attached: 1511461640755.jpg (585x466, 52K)

>Cheryl Mills to HRC: With fingers crossed, and the old rabbit's foot out of the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

You tell me.

Attached: 1509728811761.jpg (2942x3010, 1.7M)

that ID
wew

Attached: kubrick_bears.jpg (1300x2708, 365K)

Maybe pedos are actually just super smart and thats why they make it up the ladder

Except the fact that when there's your typical fantasizing about torturing pedophiles and whqtnot, and people always picture the balding fat men, when these only commit to the extent of maybe downloading cp and spying on children and whatnot. What you should be aiming for are the people who lock these children up in dungeons far away from civilization and commit atriocious acts upon them. But you and I know these people are borderline untouchable, so we just target the guy who has a small penis and has been intensively abused by his parents and/or peers.

Nope, by the Rothschilds

Divine truth there

Nice

Attached: 2a1738b1950f7e31af8a80e6b0b53b2364e900edee8c2ca9b71721d98c311be9.jpg (1280x1024, 288K)

1% of gdp on blood, source?

>the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are jews, that should give you a clue
No man. Not the Saudis. They're the descendants of Ishmael, the first born of Abraham. This is a very poor hypothesis. The Sauds and Jews are blood enemies. There's peace now because even the Saudis understand that the Jews have the upper hand in the world, but the Sauds don't care for much for the Jews.

Khazaria fell due to the invasion from the Rus. Modern day Chechnya falls under the historical Khazarian empire. It's a more reasonable assumption that the Khazars, who were Turkic people, stayed in Russia, and the Jew converts fled to Europe.

Attached: 1519072568669.jpg (1985x1164, 561K)

Pretty much. Check out this reality check by Ben Swann. youtube.com/watch?v=WwfSG4gd_ss

>Maybe pedos are actually just super smart and thats why they make it up the ladder
Once you take away all the support systems, all the networks, all connections, and nepotism, human intelligence is more or less similar across races and people in the civilized world. By civilized world I mean those people who have a culture and a set of practices that have to be followed - evolutionarly only the ones smart enough to learn and practice the culture survive and the chimps get bred out. So no, pedophiles being smarter doesn't cut it. Them being a desperate bunch who are willing do to anything to stay in power makes more sense.

I mean if you're a pedo, and I compete with you for power, you would be willing to commit many more atrocious acts than me. I will be deluded by a false sense of morality and principles - whereas you will have none since you're already outside the norm.

Intelligence has nothing to do with it.

>Except the fact that when there's your typical fantasizing about torturing pedophiles and whqtnot
I don't fantasize torturing pedophiles.
> What you should be aiming for are the people who lock these children up in dungeons far away from civilization and commit atriocious acts upon them.
Yeah, this is true.
> But you and I know these people are borderline untouchable, so we just target the guy who has a small penis and has been intensively abused by his parents and/or peers.
True. The ones who really commit all the atrocities usually get away.

What am I missing here? I see prety necklace

Satanic? No
Pedophiles? Yes, but not all of them.
Should you be worried? Meh, not much you can do about it.
Is OP a faggot? Yes, absolutely.

it's an inverted cross, satanic implications.

yes

This.
Normal people with a sense of empathy aren't going to give the order to drone bomb a wedding or a primary school.

Leering is not harmless. People and kids are intuitive and pick up on these things. When I was little and adults looked at me sexually, it was obvious that they wanted to DO something to me, even though I had no concept of sex. Stay away from children please. Simply not touching is not good enough.

Yes
Note the face and symbol on the chest.
Masons, bohemian grove, jews.... it's all connected to moloch.
youtu.be/_z6CobkS5wI
youtu.be/_z6CobkS5wI

Attached: Museo_nazionale_del_Cinema_-_Cabiria_(Turin).jpg (1916x1200, 441K)

Checked.
The pedos who rule the world always hate those who won't join them and always seek to kill or exclude decent humans.

Attached: IMG_0225.jpg (780x440, 136K)

>The Sauds and Jews are blood enemies
the first step is admitting you were fooled
>Khazaria fell due to the invasion from the Rus
the country fell but the people didn't vanish, they created the countries we see today and some went south to make some more, including Saudi Arabia. Also, Judaism, Catholicism, Christianity and Islam are all from the same abrahamic Tribe of Dan, so there is no difference in the root of all the religions and their direct descendants are who own the world and the economies, and their family members manage all the kingdoms.

oh shit, i was wondering if hed take on the subject again. bless that man

I'm the user who you're getting that information from.

There is so much more I wish I could link, but an image board is limited that way. Jews are vampires: literal vampires.

I'll post the 1% blood import pic for the other user who asked in another reply

Attached: Megapill.png (640x852, 126K)

Attached: Yu64obF0xrShZLEwsoATMpNyDEoWz6b4RmUQ_HQXKIU.jpg (562x768, 67K)

Every abortion is a child sacrifice on the alter of convenience.

Nearly a thousand per day.

Also check the other post by my ID for a better rundown of why that's important.

Attached: Israel imports human blood in huge quantities..png (1878x744, 206K)

You're not going to keep getting away with this.

No, it's not. It's run by Satans

Attached: 1510042191714.png (3035x1090, 2.12M)