Germany can't expel migrants without IDs HAHAHAHAHA!

Germany can't expel migrants without IDs HAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-073254.jpg (1080x1681, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nowtolove.com.au/news/local-news/iranian-refugees-return-home-to-holiday-37482
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They cant be granted citzenship either.

fuck it just drop them in libya

No, they "can't expel them" because they're fucking dickless and have no will to.

But shouldn't that be more of a reason to expel them?
Explain yourself Germany

can't?they don't want to.
This is just a pitiful excuse

There is only one solution

Attached: suck.jpg (1600x1200, 138K)

every time I see a brown person with german plates on vacation, I key their car and pop their tires

expel to where? they can't just dump them in libya because of Human Rights

They do not have IDs because many of them burned them upon arrival.

so they stay longer?
At least get a job as a tow truck driver and earn money from that mind of yours

Also, I am sure you all know that they intentionally shred their dox to make sure Germany can't deport them

Botswana beat me to it

it's just contempt. I am not a smart man.

>can't deport people without IDs
>"Refugees" mysteriously lose their IDs
Also, even these refugees' countries of origin don't want them back

checked
you are smart, and i get pissed too when i go back to visit family

Too bad for Greece and Italy because thats what is going to happen.

>German autism requires them to tabulate every refugee they're going to dump back into Africa

Beyond saving

Where should Germans expel them to? You think Libya will just take them in?

>can't
Doesn't want*

>Where should Germans expel them to?
To the capital of muslim world, mecca. Who gives a fuck anyway where they go ?

>no ids no ties to anything
>no way of knowing whos missing

disappear them

Anons, Mommy Government hates you now that the Darkie children have been born. Your play time is over and you have to grow up now. The day you learn to stop helping Mommy Government punish white people, is the day you learn what it means to be an adult.

Just shoot them, if they have no papers no one will ever know

True. They are allowed to come in sans papers, but can't be deported to their 'safe country of transit' without papers.

Libya isn't going to have a choice.

Well there should be some island cut off from the mainland where all those "refugees" would be put with 0 chance of getting to any city in Europe

Refugees are still welcome here!

Somalia will take them.

Do they need papers to be shot and thrown into a ditch?

Whiter than you Gonhualez

Oceans don't require ID.

>they're human
Fuck off with that sanctimonious bullshit.
You know goddamned well that when we are in a refugee situation, not a single black country would allow us in.

>not putting them into labor camps

German efficiency is dead

Well, I don't actually believe this, but the reality is that America would bring down the hammer on Germany for >Human Rights Violations if they actually did just start dumping refugees in Turkey, Libya, Syria etc. and the "Rules based international system" basically means "I AM the law. t. America"

Put handcuffs on them and throw them in a river. Watch them struggle to swim. Wait until they're dead. Once dead, have a medal ready to award to the officer responsible.

>"where are you from"
>[country]
Contact embassy.
Or

>"Where are you from?"
>"I don't remember"
At border services discretion.

There was a USA border guy here once saying he had illegals come in and when asked where they were from they knew what was coming so said they didn't remember, then he writes "Cambodia" on their paperwork.

This is how they'll bring biometrics into everyday life eventually. So even if you have nothing they can run your prints or dna.

Attached: 1516054477537.jpg (600x631, 81K)

No AIDs?

>he thinks illegal immigrants won’t just be granted amnesty years down the line out of compassion

Why not gas them instead ?

Germans, ruining the Europe once in a while since the dawn of times

Attached: 1521806795762.png (1912x1956, 263K)

They will be deported by then unless Merkels end game is to destroy the EU

Don't laugh. Cry for the millions never asking for this. Cry for the millions suffering under regime wanting to replace them. Cry for the millions who will suffer from blacked end erased german culture.

WW2 never ended.

>that doesnt stop them from recieving free welfare

i cant even
how can these idiots watch insanity like this and not want to stop it
merkel the stasi is following orders from a lulzer
who is the lulzer

Oh my sweet summer child...

Give me a reason this fuck is stillin our country

Attached: MullaBulla.jpg (652x480, 30K)

It was mentioned long ago, back in 2016. On some video, the migrants who arrived in europe started destroying their documents.

Why not surrender?

If Merkel does that she is going to get BTFO in every election.

>Greece, Slovaks, and the Czech
Pic related

Attached: 1466762399439.png (257x238, 17K)

It's increasingly clear that the "international elite" want to make 150% certain that another Hitler episode will never play. I mean, think about how bad it was for business. They had to ally themselves with Stalin, who was still wet with gore mist from their agent Trotsky, as well as mobilizing every capitalist country to end a nationalized country who issued its own currency. Imagine if that horror show spread to other states?! Much better now that they CAN'T nationalize, since traditionally, it is easiest to do along racial lines. Main reason why the US was targeted from the get. Imagine if the US experienced the economic growth of the third Reich, would be super bad for business

lol she will give them citizenship and the right to vote she will win

No she will lose

Did Germans used to gas/oven people without papers?

Correct answer.

Problem solved.

there is one thing that actually exists in the concentration camps which is the ovens
stuff all those sandniggers in there

muslims want a jew holocaust though lol

importing them increases anti semitism in any land,its proven

They can't be expelled because Merkel does not want to.
Legalese bullshit like that is regularly used to trick Germans into accepting unpopular policies.

I honestly do not understand why we don't send them to Syria then. They all claimed to be from there, so let them go back. But that would be """inhumane""", so our government obviously couldn't do that.

Throw them into the middle of the ocean

just keep them in indefinate detention camps till they choose to leave to whereever they came from,make it miserible.

they want full citizenship its why they play the game pretending to act dumb,dont give it to them.

Great Britain, maybe?

Yup. Also, there's been a load of cases where refugees have been converting christian or turning gay if it looks like they might not otherwise be granted asylum. Curious timing for coming out of the closet. Also according to EU testing if someone is actually gay violates their human rights

Attached: 1482674013358.gif (245x180, 674K)

fuck off

i say slap them on one of those greek islands there are 100s of the bastards

I don't think the EU human rights commission will be around for much longer too many big wins by reactionary parties especially with the victory in Italy.

shame they know how we work,they manipulate us and our well meaning laws so they can ransack us.

Funny joke, my Muslim brother! You sure showed that kuffar!

Not an argument.

Attached: 1520223060138.jpg (240x208, 58K)

they seem to be making a problem where logically there is none, ask their name and where they are from, print on paper, deport, if they refuse print Syria and deport anyways.
it's really fucking pathetic they push such retard logic on there own citizens. like oh yea now we just have to keep them all i guess right guyss.. guysss.

OY MATEY ILLEGAL OPINION DETECTED.
HAND YER INDEPENDENT THOUGHT LICENSE OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

So? Since when did wanting something matter to the disgustingly rich oligarchy? You think they'll get what they want? Coercion technology had obviously advanced to the point where THEY will tell Muslims what to want. The point is genocide and overpopulation, plain and simple. White people can't win a war when there won't BE any white people left in say, 100 years. And if you disagree, you'll obviously be a victim the same way Waco, Ruby Ridge, South Africa, and Nazi Germany were. In case it wasn't obvious from the tiny smattering of historical context, white people CANNOT be allowed even an ounce of agency. Think about that.

OI YER BLOODY WANKER WERE IS UR ARGUING LOICENSE?!!

Attached: 1517575374547.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>Sees Romania
Based Romania

i like the optimism my kiwi friend but they already reelected her after letting a million of them in you think this will change anything?

You have been reported to the authorities. Have a nice day.

How did they get in without IDs?

Even if they have IDs, wasn't it issued by evil Syrian/Libyan etc. regime? Are there thousands of Germans immigration officers who read Arabic and called the Syrian government to confirm ID?

This. It's all bullshit. Everyone should have realized it's bullshit as soon as the first African refugee boats began to make the news and the EU's big plan was "equal distribution" and refugee quotas for member states

Why don't the just fucking do what Israel does? Israel gets plenty of people from shithole countries like Ethiopia, of course they don't want them, but according to Geneva convention Article 32(1): "“The contracting States shall not expel a refugee lawfully in their territory except on grounds of national security or public order.”
So you know what Israel does? They put them into CAMPS, to CONCENTRATE their population into one area. These camps are literal shitholes where they just waste away, they leave them there until they decide to leave Israel.

She's already falling in the polls and her coalition partners are destroyed. Those two million shitskins aren't going to save her.

You mean the Jews would

Germany its not that hard. Just drop them off somewhere on the other side of the Med sea.

Well, Jews have been allowed to run America, yes.

I don't understand. I thought no I'd was one of the biggest reasons to expel. I do like they finally dropped the "refugee" newspeak.

This.
I didn't see this before I pointed out that this is how Israel handles unwanted migrants/refugees.
What I'm wondering now is if Germany could even get away with camps, you know, cause whenever anyone thinks about German history one of the first things that come to mind is "MUH CONCENTRATION CAMPS."
All they would have to do is point out that Israel does it all the time like it's normal, and people would shut up.

>Human Rights

lol like that’s a thing to these people

Buy Sicily and use is as a permanent migrant red tape colony. This is a brilliant plan all of europe can go in on it and dump the migrants there. Put something in the water so they can swim or raft to main land. Big wave machines even.

>Put something in the water so they can swim or raft to main land.

CANT swim or raft to the main land.

ORRIGHT LAD
SHOW US YER LICENSE
COUGH IT UP NOW

Attached: oranges.jpg (399x647, 98K)

America will block them from doing something like that because it will displease the Jews who control the US. Germany is an occupied country.

If Germany violates international norms it would fuck them economically in a lot of ways, so that's probably not the best solution, putting them in camps is better.

>How did they get in without IDs?
Because stopping those poor children at the border would be literally Hitler (what are you gonna do, shoot them at the border?)
>Even if they have IDs, wasn't it issued by evil Syrian/Libyan etc. regime? Are there thousands of Germans immigration officers who read Arabic and called the Syrian government to confirm ID
Their governments don't want them back so they just deny knowing them. This happened when Germany tried to deport Algerians. Algeria just said fuck that shit we don't know who these people are

This is an issue here too. Those who are ready to be deported sit in detention centres for years as the receiving country is in no hurry to supply them with replacement papers. It costs us a lot of money. This is why having the land border in Calais is invaluable, it means we can turn people away and not have the financial burden of physically removing them ( because they're in France)

They will just get new germans passport whit info that the immigrant tells.
Even gene tests or tooth test to determine age are too racists.

I hope you're just shitposting. The same thing happens in the US too

This is unironically a more practical answer than the previous posts

We had this problem, people would come from perfectly stable countries to Indonesia burn their IDs then pay to be smuggled into Australia, eventually we got sick of it and sent them to Nauru and eventually the U.S. gave them citizenship, the worst part is that those who """fled""" their country continue to use tax payer money to travel back and forth to see relatives, shows just how """persecuted""" they were

nowtolove.com.au/news/local-news/iranian-refugees-return-home-to-holiday-37482

F my brother

*blocks Merkels path*
It's over for them they will have to choose between the EU or Migrants.

Attached: Salvini.jpg (644x731, 145K)

>eventually the U.S. gave them citizenship
JUST

We're just a dumping ground at this point.

And you believe it and still vote for her. It's the fault of the idiot if he falls for shit like that.

meant to reply to