Raildex

Possible Himegami/Sasha/Vasilisa spin off, Grand Theft Shiage is working on OT15 material, Mami is apparently back to sing at least one more time, and a whole slew of other shit is happening

God damn it feels good to be a Raildexfag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qE9oYCEt6E
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_(Mobile_MMO)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post your fav chara-song

Is it true about the bath salts in the game?

youtube.com/watch?v=_qE9oYCEt6E

yes

Are there cutscenes or anything?
More importantly, are the girls naked and Touma shirtless?

Misaki a pile of shit

No.
Towels. Yes.

*Casually blocks your path*

Meh good enough I guess, got any pics/video?

Girls have towels on.

You could just go there and see for yourself. There's not much to see anyway.

>Not S3 but a whole Raildex Project on par with an SAO Project memed into existence
>Himegami who's been shafted from the main story for ages got a spinoff memed into existence
>Mami Kawada coming back got memed into existence and made PSI Missing 2.0 for the S3 OP
Can't stop, won't stop. What can we meme next? Kamikuro? Casual Vento? Tsuchi spinoff?

I haven't been able to find anything, that's why I'm asking.

I always wondered, is that literally a giant dildo? Hime is lewd as fuck.

>Kamikuro? Casual Vento? Tsuchi spinoff?

Yes.

What do you mean? The walkthrough should have led you there once. You can also just take a bath at home.

It's a stun baton

I don't have the actual game yet.

Go get it, then?

>Sleeps in a cafeteria
>Shit talks the CIA
>Laughs at Touma
Truly the best of season 3

Try memeing an actual discussion for once.

I have literally no idea about anything other than the gameplay and the intro cutscene, so I'm going to wait and see.
If someone posts Touma in a towel I'll be grateful and buy it though .

When do you think Called Game will happen in the timelibe?

>buy
The chink overlords are kind. It's F2P. Not like you'd be able to buy it anyway unless you're a chink yourself.

Think Cripple Accel will get a black wings transformation?

Probably sometime around when Saten goes searching for Frenda since she looks so depressed

If the game was physical, you could import it, but its free to play anyways yeah

Russia Accel will probably be a skin.

Wait a sec I thought you were talking about Virtual On. No wonder I was so confused, the demo isn't even out yet.

So there's some update in the Chinese game that gave purchasable towels to everyone?

already is

Why would VO have bathing?
>update
Bathing has been a thing since fucking forever. Kuroko did get a towel costume, though. Pretty much everyone else has a swimsuit costume or an equally lewd outfit.

I don't know, it's a fanservice game anyway.

And I'm confused since I've never once see bathing.

So Touma has a swimsuit/shirtless costume? I know Accel has 2 but I haven't seen any for him.

Reminder that the patrician ship is Mikoto and one guy.

Why isn't there any info or pics on this game online? Sucks how I can't find anything.

Do you have anything related to these baths?

Yes, but it's unreleased.
We did often post characters bathing at home, especially during June's beta.

literally just go to Touma's bath ingame

Because its only in chinese

Damn no wonder, I was out of the country for June-July with no access to Sup Forums.

I don't suppose you have saved pics or a way to access them on the archive?

I don't have the game but you guys seem to know and seen everything somehow. Please just help me out, I really want to see Touma bathing and I've tried everything.

Literal faggot

Touma with abs and nipples is weird but it's way better than the skinny detailess twig from the novels.

A few, yes.
Quality is shit, sorry.

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_(Mobile_MMO)

She should take off that towel.

Purple

VO Demo is up on Dec 14th.

>it's a fanservice game anyway
It's not.

Is there a pic of what he wearing when the tub is empty?

Thanks, pretty outdated though.

Literally nothing on that page is outdated, tells you everything you need to know about the game. They're not going to post pictures of bath tubs everywhere user

Yes, purple.

No. Getting one after I'm done with this public bath.

Here. I'm out of them, unless you want someone specific.

the towel covers more than her regular outfit

We will never get official nipples.

Shirtless Touma? Best day of my life.

Misaka go away.

I can't imagine Tatitsubo as a playable character.

Do Motoharu and/or Accel get bath scenes?

I know right, it's a miracle.

Chinese did something right for once.

well I guess you don't have to, afterall people couldn't imagine Index as one either

You know what to do, user: meme a Raildex eroge!

every playable character can take a bath, yes

Fuck off, Itsuwa

We'll if you're taking requests I'll like to see the both of them please.

Is itsuwa good girl

wrong. does she have any other outfits in the game?

Does Motoharu have shirtless outfits?
I hate that stupid shirt.

The cutest

yes

So did Kamachi play a big role in writing the Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare novel, or was it mostly made by Narita Ryohgo? Is it considered canon? When I read it, it didn't feel different than how Kamachi normally writes. I also liked Mikoto's and Gunha's interactions in it. It almost felt like her early interactions with Touma seeing as how similar Gunha is to him in a few aspects. Except that he was looking forward to the challenge.

Index actually fights with magic in the novel though, even if she has a joke moveset in the game. Rikou tracks things.

>Index actually fights with magic
No she doesn't, she can disrupt magic, and that only serves as one move

just this one or another?

both

If they go the potential route, then she'd do more than just tracking

Index literally can't into magic outside of Pen mode.

I meant Sheol fear and Pendex, she had actual techniques to base her moves on.

We need more Mikoto

Where did the bath user go I wonder?

Mostly because authors can write in the style of other authors if needed. Narita also reads the series so he's probably well aware of how it works. And Kamachi referenced the introduction of cyborgs from Narita being why he felt comfortable doing NT7 and such.

Real life got in the way for bit. Gimme a minute.

Why date Taslutsubo when superior items exist?

Going for a bath?

>mikoto has no as-

Sorry for the lame pun user, you're doing God's work here.

Just curious, does he have an outfit without a shirt?

Sorta, he does get an uniform leaving his chest exposed. Getting a screen after I finish dumping the other characters.

Mami tweets out saying this one night only appearance for NBC Fes is the first and last so don't believe false news from anons.

Ah. When i read it I initially thought that it was just another Kamachi super short and felt that he might have missed the oppertunity to develop the relationship between the characters in the SS later on in the main novels. Like for example, Mikoto sees Gunha as another irritating idiot, like Touma and the whole encounter seems kind of similar to the old days of her trying to fight Touma. He's also the type that would just jump in to help anyone in need without thinking and at the same time, enjoying a good fight. I'd also like to see some more interactions between him and Kuroko.