You can be charged with MURDER if someone dies after ignoring posted safety warnings on your water slide

>you can be charged with MURDER if someone dies after ignoring posted safety warnings on your water slide
How do we stop grandstanding DAs from overcharging people for virtue signal points?

Attached: 9B1CD51B-46CE-42E0-B674-7722B99EECBC.jpg (1242x1631, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verrückt_(water_slide)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would I agree were it a niglet, but the boy was white.

>decapitated on the slide
can somebody point me to a rekt thread with that? sounds hilarious

I'd like to see how the head came off

This. We should be using the same scrutiny for (((abortion """doctors"""))) too

The kid was Jewish, just like the kids at Parkland. Really makes ya think

How can you possible be decapitated on a water slide?? This does seem excessive though, why does intent only matter some times?

Attached: FBEFDDA5-A781-41BC-91F8-D39B037B0E58.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

He was too small/light for the inner tube so when it came up over the hump he went up into the net

Attached: F62C950F-8F33-45E7-8754-4FCFC485AB2E.jpg (602x339, 31K)

Forgot to add, not only was he Jewish, the dad is a state representative.
Because being politically connected comes with its perks. This is why niggers chimping out don't even bother me that much, the worst offenders by far are the entrenched WASPs and kikes.

Doesn't look Jewish at all. Looks like my older brother at that age.

Idiots who designed it had no business doing so , were in no way qualified to do it safely and knew jack shit about physics, nor did they even test the fucking thing.

There were metal poles over the top of the slide holding some netting in place, he was bounced off his raft and caught his head on the pole, thus losing it.

The thing here is that it was known to be unsafe, a bunch of people had already been injured on it but they kept it in operation. Still not murder, but that's the issue there.

>How do we stop grandstanding DAs from overcharging people for virtue signal points?

A glass bottle, a bit of fuel, and the tatters of an american flag+a match.

Oh so he was sacrificed

This is definitely overcharging, but not legally baseless. In some states you can be guilty of second degree murder without intent. The requirement is "reckless disregard for human life."

This isn't intent this is "reasonable expectation" when you go to a park there is a "reasonable expectation" that the rides are safe without you reaearching eqch one. They can be culpable if they don't live up to that reasonable expectation

Why the fuck does a waterslide need a net

Normally these things have to have inspections.

There are too many regulations, how can a businessman make a living anymore?

>why does intent only matter some times?
See

The designers shouldn't be charged with murder but the one who owned the park and the one who was in charge of safety should be charged with murder. You sound like a leftist cuck who want crininals to get off scot free.

>Why the fuck does a waterslide need a net
for safety

What regulations did he ignore?

By not cutting off peoples heads. Have the muslims gotten to you or something?

communist retard

>Why the fuck does a waterslide need a net
In theory, to keep people from flying off the slide and falling to their death.

>"reckless disregard for human life."
I'm not sure on the facts here, but if they had posted warnings, they surely couldn't be found to be recklessly disregarding human life.

Yeah, lets go.after the security guard and concession workers. Why the fuck does your country like scapegoats so much? I mean why not charge the kid with littering while were at it.

Why even differentiate between murder and manslaughter if you can just make a roundabout argument for murder because muh feelings
They were negligent and responsible for his death but that is not the same thing as murdering someone

Ok, I have no idea how you get decapitated this way, even after looking at the diagram. I could see him hitting the net hard, slamming against the slide, and dying from blunt force trauma to the head. But I don’t see how you could get decapitated.

it isnt just grandstanding DAs you stupid fuck

that was a US congressmen's kid

He engineered the thing without any applicable engineering education or experience

It was bound to get someone killed

A simple warning sign isn't sufficient. They have a responsibility to make sure that the people, especially children, who use their rides are of sufficient size and weight not to get their fucking head cut off.

They both are being charged.

If your safety net is a machete thats murder whether or not you were holding it. General disregard for safety that has one inevitable outcome is murder also. If you know someone will die, the fact thst you dont know which specific one doesnt make it not murder. They operated a machine in which death was an inevitability.

If it is found they didn’t do the proper calculations during the design of the thing, they can and will.

Hard to believe none of you have heard of engineering ethics, or the laws PEs adhear to

>Black soulless ayyy eyes
>but the boy was white goyim

Hmmm
Wasnt it because of two obese women ignoring the weight limit (because that's fat shaming) and causing it to have too much speed uphill?

let them re-open it, then you keep sliding down till you "See" how it can happen

(((They))) are approaching the gun-problem from this angle.

If (((They))) can successfully prosecute the designer for wrongful death, then it will be a lot easier to go after gun manufacturers.

Fight this with everything you have.

The slide was literally created for a tv show. You got airborne on the slide and the kid shouldn't have been on the slide.

This should be extended to politicians and law makers.

Attached: 1200px-Immaculate_Heart_of_Mary.jpg (1200x1523, 476K)

So you all think second degree murder charges are proper here?

I think it should be involuntary manslaughter (third degree) for criminal negligence. To get them on second degree, you will pretty much have to show that they knew someone was probably going to die at some point and they didn't care.

what am i looking at?

Murder is obviously ridiculous, but if you look into the case that slide was incompetently designed by scam artists, and had already severly injured several other people in the same way and the park still kept letting people ride it.

Can we charge the FIU bridge designers with murder too?

Charges are on occasion purposely excessive so they can offer lesser charges in plea deal

Yes, you can be charged for this if your design violates a shitload of safety regulations.
> someone dies after ignoring posted safety warnings
the article says:
>Caleb was decapitated when the raft he and two women were strapped into "went airborne and collided with the overhead hoops and netting affixed" to the slide. The two women suffered face injuries and lacerations, according to investigators.

>WE'LL BUILD A FUN WATER SLIDE
>That's good
>BUT PEOPLE WILL FALL OFF
>That's bad.
>BUT WE'LL ADD PROTECTIVE NETTING
>That's good.
>BUT THE NETTING WILL DECAPITATE YOU
> ... Can I leave now?

It's literally the job of the slide operator to make sure everyone is safe by following the guidelines. You don't follow it and someone dies in most states you get charged.

Kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verrückt_(water_slide)
"Authorities later said the boy, who weighed 74 pounds (34 kg), should have been in the center of the raft between the other two female passengers – one weighing 275 pounds (125 kg) and another weighing 197 pounds (89 kg). Instead, he rode in the front causing an uneven weight distribution that contributed to the raft going airborne. The cumulative weight of 546 pounds (248 kg) was under the maximum recommended weight of 550 pounds (250 kg)"
You've got to be retarded to think this is a good idea. The designer should not be to blame for this. It's like blaming an hammer manufacturer because they didn't advise "don't slam hammer in the head"

This. If he was an average Joe, nobody would give a damn.

This might actually be the case

Did you knew that when someone is beheaded the head remains conscious for another 30 seconds until most of the blood drains out.

Attached: 1522204899814.gif (480x270, 104K)

or they can shut off the whole process because the charges don't fit the crime

Even the builders were well aware of the fact that it could kill someone, but they chose to operate the design anyway.

Two landwhales seated behind the kid made the raft take off over any sweet jumps.

>>Police said 73-pound Caleb Schwab sat in the front seat of the raft, while a woman weighing 197 pounds and another woman weighing 275 pounds occupied the next two seats, respectively.

Attached: VerucktInspection2016_1521856809931_81921776_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (633x480, 285K)

>>Caleb was decapitated when the raft he and two women were strapped into "went airborne and collided with the overhead hoops and netting affixed" to the slide. The two women suffered face injuries and lacerations, according to investigators.
The two women were over the weight limit!!!!!!
(((They))) are trying to hide it!

>30 seconds

No it doesnt. 5 seconds tops.

>decapitated on the slide
>10-year-old boy who was decapitated on the ride when the raft he was on went airborne and hit an overhead hoop.

LMAO
Avoid fatties like plague

>i can choke someone out in ~5 seconds in a rear naked choke by cutting off bloodflow to the brain
>a decapitated head will remain conscious for 30 seconds
you have to be 18 to post here

crime scene supposedly

As I understand it, both events happened. Too much weight on a raft gave it too much inertia and caused riders to get injured, too little weight on the raft failed to keep it grounded and caused riders to be injured. There's a middle ground where it's safe, but once you get beyond that, you're fucked.

>only killing one kid
hold my beer

Attached: 1513163501235.jpg (649x365, 47K)

very few people with any legal background here

Reaaonable expectation when you pay/are invited into a property that it is safe for you to do so. Same as if you sign a rent contract qnd the owner does not tell you that there is a known natural gas leak in the building. Owner would be charged with negligence and or murder should you die as a result.

Same case with this park. However, im not sure the designer should be to blame. Inspectors should have shut it down, and the owner of the park should have shut it down.

Determining eho really was at fault will be the issue

fat fucks should be genocided

i guarantee that it was the 500lbs of lard behind the kid that jettisoned him into the netting and killed him, not the fact that he was 75lbs. 75lbs is well within range for a normal human

Jesus christ how horrifying

Attached: 1515226998062.jpg (640x631, 114K)

Did you know that as soon as your B/P= zero you lose consciousness?

god our rides where death traps

It's an engineering failure, not a DA run amuck, you fucking shithead.

>ACCOUNTABILITY IS BAD REEEEEEEEEEEE
You're fucking retarded. In my country nobody would be charged and if they were they'd get 1 month in prison.

It was save until two disgusting amerishit fatmistresses appeared and were allowed into a kids attraction even tho they are too fat to even ride a cattle wagon but they still werenæt told to fuck oof cuz of muh discrimination

kek

redpill me on this, I love reading about accidental death traps

There was this France medic after the revolution that did some experiments, according to him its approximately 30 seconds.
The head was responding to being called by name by making eye contact twice.

Is the prosecutor Catholic? They often have trouble understanding murder and death caused by another.

so the park shouldnt have let the fat fucks ride the ride then

Big difference between consciousness and brain stem reflexes.

You need to open the ride put a 75lb pig in the front seat and a couple 200lb pigs in the back if the same thing happens the fatties get the electric chair

>>you can be charged with MURDER if someone dies after ignoring posted safety warnings on your water slide

I feel like if a WATER SLIDE manages to fucking decapitate a kid then there is something majorly wrong with it.

Also I think a senator or something was the kid's father so that helps.

The deadliest (confirmed) accident in Australian theme park history. 4 dead (but 2 were fags so eh)

Attached: 1507276662070.png (729x400, 102K)

So why is it the fault of the people who designed it to the extent that it’s murder? Surely responsibility to shut it down after injuries are reported lays with the park owner.

Breaking a bone while disregarding safety protocols is one thing, but getting decapitated suggests that there's 'a serious design problem.

And yes I know the ghost train fire killed 7, but the cause of the blaze is still unknown, so it MAY have been arson rather than an accident.

I am sorry, I hate overzealous lawyers as much as the next person, but that's sort of a shitty design.

I would say the very existence of a safety net shows this to be a known issue, and as such it's up to the owners to ensure safe operation.
I'm 99.9% sure the fatties exceeded tolerances.

Is everyone in the US a kike?

What does it have to do with the designer

holy shit, that sounds gruesome

>when ignore safety warnings to try and sue for damages but lose your head in the process

I think he just didn't weigh enough. You get weighed before going on it, so the employee probably didn't do his work right.

It was fucking metal as fuck

Attached: 1517319589635.jpg (962x648, 227K)

Nobody should get charged with murder because the death wasn't intentional. The park owner should get charged a fuckton of money and the ride should be replaced entirely.

It's his decision as to who designs the slides. It was his decision to keep it open in the park after people were getting injured.

how does the netting fucking decapitate a 10 pounds kid even
was it made of barbed wire?

Like when you cut a chicken head of and it's body still runs around making the chicken noises?

Attached: 1510358733566.jpg (650x366, 22K)

Blood pooling

Why should that matter do you know how many people are charged with second-degree homicide because alcohol? I'm fine with this if people cut Corners to save money they should be held responsible if people get hurt for example the FIU Bridge. We all know why that bridge went down but for some reason it's a mystery to the mainstream media

If find these defendants, I’m glad I’m charged with murder. Because it’s fucking ridiculous. Its such an overcharge it’s not even funny. In order for it to be murder, these guys would’ve had to intended for someone to die. Frankly, who the fuck builds a waterpark and intends to kill people with it!? They will walk.

>the kid was jewish so it's clearly all a big scam orchestrated by his family
fucking kys