Black Torch

Chapter 10 got translated today
I know that it isn't really popular on Sup Forums but let's try to enjoy this chapter together!

Do we get tsundere ass this time?

yes

>bleach, ao no exorcist, naruto
Almost as bad as black clover but this gets a pass because muh art.

i wish this series got pushed as hard as black clover, even if it's generic shounen, it's a fun read with nice art

grill time

I like the art for this series, but it feels like it's missing something that makes it truly memorable.

Not sure it gets much of a pass since it doesn't seem very popular, here or in Japan. Jump SQ is pretty bad for having so many exorcist themed series.

it's booty time

man this art is so good. Too bad the story is lacking

we can always hope that another writer will get involved at some point, the setting/lore is pretty neat, it just needs a good story to go along with it.

Let me guess. He's going to try sealing himself again

god i wish that were me

That's all folks!
I hope that the 4 anons in the thread a fun time following along, maybe there were some lurkers too.

Yeah it was ok, thanks for putting in the effort user.

nice

Danks

I can't think of any time I've seen a writer/artist hand off duties to another writer, even though people talk about it all the time. Also, stuff like the end of the chapter makes me think it might be close to getting axed.

Good taste

There have been cases where a writer has left, like in Ajin's case. I suppose the reverse can happen but I can think of any cases where a new writer was brought in middle of something.

Thanks OP

Cute

Already read, but thank you fellow reader.

Thank you