The Ottomans strike back

Erdogan is coming to Bulgaria, instead of Brussels next month to have talks with the EU, which I doubt will go well. Even now we have started moving armour to the border area, so they may be expected some trouble.
>pic related
reuters.com/article/us-eu-turkey-summit/eu-leaders-to-host-turkeys-erdogan-the-estranged-uncle-they-cant-shut-out-idUSKBN1FR1ZC

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1403x813, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, you think Turkey will invade Bulgaria?

Stranger things have happened.

They can't , they have poor relations with Greece and Russia.

What do you mean they cant? If they were wanting to invade mainland europe, there is no better way

Yes there is, thanks to you

Bulgaria is muslim tho?

Some think that there is some trouble to arise, there is tension mostly between Greece and Turkey. Bulgaria doesn't like handling the hordes of migrants and they tend to amass in Turkey since Bulgaria stops a lot of them. Turkey are pretty pissed about everything really.
We are Orthodox Christian mostly, I think. We do have some Muslims, mostly in the SE nearer to the Turkish border.

btfo

yeah, its our fault you cant control your own boarders.

Wut?

Britbong high from huffing tea again?

WHO SAVED ROACHES FROM ECONOMIC COLLAPSE BY INFESTING ALL GERMANIC REGIONS WITH THEM????

Fucking Mutts

that truck looks sad, let's MTGA
also post trucks

Attached: iu[1].jpg (3264x1836, 1.5M)

lets keep it clean lol

Attached: Outback-Truckers[1].jpg (1280x720, 290K)

seriously nuffin like a bid dirty rig

Attached: iu[1].jpg (2048x1536, 742K)

no love for truckposting?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (2100x1400, 1.85M)

In a truck thread, sure. Though I wouldn't say they are my first love. Some of them roads are like ours in Bulgaria though.

Nice to know you Bulgars.

Attached: We Wuz European Once.jpg (2000x1032, 1.07M)

Bulgaria is TURKED.COM

i bumped your thread at least

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x720, 472K)

Some of the things in this picture are so true, just not all the roach shit in it.
Thanks truckanon. Here is hoping to Erdogan doesn't harm our trucks.

Like or or not, roach has your country in their geopolitical agenda not Greece (they're only interested in Greeks island closer to Turkish mainland)
Those mountains of yours served as a nice natural barrier for hundreds of years, they want it back. As they build their self sustaining military industry, you'll see some more serious Turkish policies in next few decades.

Everyone patiently waiting for NATO & EU to dismantle. After that, it's a show time.

The fucker is getting senile, and more dangerous...he may ask for more gibs or even territories(the muslim part of Bulgaria). It is time to put him to sleep, hopefully jews will do that for all of us.

Attached: 1520709099649.jpg (502x480, 56K)

The fucker is getting senile, and more dangerous...he may ask for more gibs or even territories(the muslim part of Bulgaria). It is time to put him to sleep, hopefully jews will do the job for the sake of all of us.

Attached: 1522016518397.png (1280x853, 828K)

>boarders
>boarders
>boarders
>boarders

Erdogan I think is more pissed at Greece though because of the shit talk between the two recently. The logical choice would be Bulgaria but Erdogan may not be logical anymore. I think you may be right though that if NATO & EU fall then shit will go down an many of the smaller EU countries will be at risk of being swallowed up.

Dumb Turk shit Muslim Arab Mohammed is a pig fucked in the ass

Attached: sBJG8sT.jpg (1294x478, 60K)

are you retarded? we have no intention of waging war at bulgayrians or fagreeks. we're very busy with k*rds and the impending ar*b thread at the moment

aren't you tired of this evil turks propaganda bs after all those centuries?

Cyprus found a shitload of natural gas in the southern seas recently, enough to tip the scales of the ruskies holding EU by the balls with their gas.
Erdogan wants a cut of that, because 'MUH NORTHERN CYPRUS'. He keeps sending warships to stop drilling.
Also, there is a small greek island in the eastern med, far from mainland Greece that makes that whole area greek economic zone. Apparently, there's supossed to be shitloads of natgas there as well.
Also, Erdogan wants to have some beef with us all the time so he cause an 'incident' for internal purposes in case his campaigns against the Kurds start not going so well.

Attached: 1506471540038.gif (500x603, 950K)

I do not fear full war, I think it is not unlikely that Turkey will cause some incident though which would make migrants have an easier time to get into Bulgaria and out of Turkey.
You two have had some bad blood for awhile, if it kicked off in some major way I think he would go for you before us. Sorry neighbour.

With the active seismic zone, have fun drilling.

People in Turkey don't take Greece that much serios. Common thing I heard them say is that all 80 million of them is enough to just spit once and all 10 million Greeks will drown.
It's even worse for Bulgaria, they don't even mention it. Like such country doesn't even exist.

It's never about 'bad blood' outside footbal fans and internet nationalist blogs.
It's all about interests. Turkey has big interests in the Aegean and the Med, always did, but with natural gas and oil deposits being confirmed in the area, and a huge amount too, it's about to get real.
Isreal is already pumping it's gas and oil, same for Egypt and Cyprus.
We confirmed out own deposits south of Crete but our pussy polticians don't dare clain the eastern med economic area yet.
Turkey has 8 times our population, but about 3,5 times our GDP, even in our bankrupt state.
Even then, any 'war' would be a few days afair of achieving strategic advantages to use on the negotiating table when the US intervenes to break it up.

Attached: 1521846351617.png (1786x1676, 1.18M)

Bullshit, Erdogan clearly stated he thinks the Balkans are his friends. And has acted accordingly.

He has ambitions in the East and it would be positively retarded to stir shit with the West while he's so busy in his own backyard. After which his next priority is STILL East. It's a godsend to him to have good relations with us, which he won't jeopardize for literally no reason at all.

Said in a retarded fashion, but utterly true.

Except Turks have their own military industry that can keep the supplies flow. I wouldn't be quick to jump that Turks are a piece of cake. If they were weak, Greeks, Bulgars, Britz, Armenians, etc would invade from all fronts.

In 1920 the sick man of europe with absolutely bankrupt and crippled economy and industry manage to win against

Greece
Italy
France
Britz
Armenia

This war had East, South and Western front.
They are a tough cookie so be careful out there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence

This time it would be the turks invading us though.
And again, there's no such thing as an absolute war of anihilation anymore. A war in the Aegean wouldn't last long, either due to internal social unrest or outside interference. It's all about the strategic situation when the ceasefire is called.

Attached: 1521484233473.png (560x896, 263K)

dude as far as Sup Forums can tell your nationality literally makes you an insect, you really think these geniuses understand the subtleties of Turkish geopolitics?

Turks are not interested invading. They only want island closer to Turkish soil.
Even when Ottomans occupied Greece for hundreds years, they never really fully conquered the entire country. Parts of Greece was still under Greek control.
Greeks geography makes invasion difficult and I don't think they would waste their resources.
Bulgaria on other hand is completely different. South East Bulgaria is pretty open and land invasion from there is most likely. Securing the mountains surrounding west Bulgaria and souther Romania is Turks Western geopolitical strategy.
Currently they are working on domestic jet fighter and aiming to complete by 2040 (I'd say 2050) once they reach the air superiority level, you'll see some more serious Turkish policies.

I honestly hope Turkey plays "peace keeper" in the Balkans and sets up shop in all of their countries, Oprah style. "AND YOU GET A TURKISH MILITARY BASE, AND YOU GET A TURKISH MILITARY BASE etc...

Turkey will most likely be the first reemergence of an empire, especially after China, Russia and USA nuke each other for Israel.

I agree but also add Poland to that list. US heavily invests there and that will benefit Pols in long term.

I will go back and volunteer to fight for the fatherland like it's 1878 if these disgusting shitcolored roaches try to enslave Bulgaria again

I do not think he has anything specifically against us, it's against the EU and we happen to be the nearest EU border. I think Erdogan would love us to leave the EU and then would be much more friendly.

Eh a little meat in it's diet is good for a healthy muscle car.