Why are Americans not confident of being able to absorb Mexicans...

Why are Americans not confident of being able to absorb Mexicans, when they were able to do so to some extent with pasta niggers? The wop is not much of a step up from a spic, they are also a tribal, criminal, workshy and physically repulsive people, but now they are not so much of a threat anymore

Attached: NIAF-HQ-2-800x800.jpg (800x800, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiana.edu/~kdhist/H105-documents-web/week13/CalhounreMexico1848.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can shit in your cake mix. Ya gonna bake it and eat it?

Irish and Italians never really integrated. There the reasons we have 'we wuz' days. For Mexico:
>"The next reason assigned is, that either holding Mexico as a province, or incorporating her into the Union, would be unprecedented by any example in our history. We have conquered many of the neighboring tribes of Indians, but we have never thought of holding them in subjection, or of incorporating them into our Union. They have been left as an independent people in the midst of us, or have been driven back into the forests. Nor have we ever incorporated into the Union any but the Caucasian race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the first departure of the kind; for more than half of its population are pure Indians, and by far the larger portion of the residue mixed blood. I protest against the incorporation of such a people. Ours is the Government of the white man. The great misfortune of what was formerly Spanish America, is to be traced to the fatal error of placing the colored race on an equality with the white. That error destroyed the social arrangement which formed the basis of their society. This error we have wholly escaped; the Brazilians, formerly a province of Portugal, have escaped also, to a considerable extent, and they and we are the only people of this continent who have made revolutions without anarchy. And yet, with this example before them, and our uniform practice, there are those among us who talk about erecting these Mexicans into territorial Governments, and placing them on an equality with the people of these States. I utterly protest against the project."
indiana.edu/~kdhist/H105-documents-web/week13/CalhounreMexico1848.html

they're*

Because there are about twenty times more wetbacks.

Please tell me these "Italians" are from the South.

The dude on the right is definetly a black.

Ginzo's have sum huge ass tittays

Attached: 1433374538850.png (983x1013, 75K)

>all these mulattoes larping as Italians.

That nigger ain't italian

No, lots of them are still worthless trash. We have good ones too, but if you want examples of the bad ones we still have shitting up our union, just take a look at New Jersey and the NYC area.

Attached: browsing pol 2017.jpg (1442x618, 81K)

those mutts are not italians
this is cultural appropriation
beat them and then gas'em

>only nordics masterace can be italian

Attached: italy is white (right wing politiker).jpg (600x400, 28K)

no one said that mutt

ok just checking fellow mutt

Attached: pele italian.jpg (634x455, 57K)

One might argue that spaghetti niggers and sausage niggers brought in their gay collectivist ideals that subverted Anglo individualism and lead to the exponential growth of our government. So Mexicans will continue that trend and we will continue to descend down the shithole of tyrannical government rule. Thanks collectivist idiots. America was the one shining example of human freedom and free markets. And you idiots feel for the same old "vote for me and I'll steal for you" meme. Democracy always fails I guess.

Attached: IMG_0708.jpg (750x883, 83K)

>cherrypicking

Attached: Ignazio-Abate.jpg (414x594, 123K)

Ultimately I think niggers speaking English is their like only benefit.

there are more italians who look like this
than ur viking rape babies

no mr 56%

Italy isn't on our border and doesn't have territorial claims on our clay.

Welfare state was invented by a German.

Ive been to north and south italy faggot, stop trying to trick me and Sup Forums like the fucking jew spic u are

and our 56% whites actually are white and dont look like spaghetti niggers like 90% of your country. mr.10%

>Ive been to north and south italy faggot, stop trying to trick me and Sup Forums like the fucking jew spic u are

>and our 56% whites actually are white and dont look like spaghetti niggers like 90% of your country. mr.10%

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 65K)

this

Attached: 0etm4u0z2izz.jpg (1128x945, 149K)

Aka a sausage nigger

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: fukin saved.png (210x161, 2K)