Tfw will never go to a gun range in America and shoot and then afterwards chill with my mates flipping burgers in the...

>tfw will never go to a gun range in America and shoot and then afterwards chill with my mates flipping burgers in the garden of my massive house singing the American anthem with Alex Jones on the radio whilst the sun sets.

REEEEEE. ITS NOT FAIR.

Attached: Annoyed Pepe.png (275x266, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTeUdJky9rY
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty ballsy to be posting on Sup Forums if that's your true flag

To do list: Join the Gun Club.
Only it's rib eye steaks, not burgers.

I know that feel.

we don't call them gardens, we call them yards

Gott strafe England

Just come over and go to a range. There are plenty here. Just wash up before you handle food. Lead and whatnot.

I thought he was actually talking about his garden, where you plant flowers & shit.

I'M REPORTING THIS POST TO YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES!

Er strafe es

>Alex Jones on the radio whilst the sun sets.
Alex isn't on that late.

Why not? Surely you can at least have hunting guns and stuffs.

>gun range

Nigger I shoot in my yard. Only citycucks have to shoot at a gun range.

I think Germans can own anything Americans can(short of a tax stamp)

Stop thinking about the xenophobic dominion,
bin that racist, antiblack opinion, M80

Attached: oi.png (427x438, 152K)

They aren't even allowed butter knives now lol.

Also, pic related. Near my parents house where I also do my hunting.

Attached: Blue Ridge.jpg (800x600, 334K)

>tfw will never score the game winning touchdown against the school rival and bang hottest Stacy cheerleader in my car at the after party

Yea, instead we can go to an "archery" range, chill with our mates inside our 500 grand, 100sq ft flat (because we have no garden and it's windy or pissing down), listening to state funded, paedophile harbouring BBC propaganda

Joke of a country

You can come to Texas and hang with me user.
But Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

I'm going to hold off on reporting you to the Brittish SS this time, user.

But let this be fair warning, you speak Guns or Freedom again it's off to the clink.

>be me
>friend has class 3 FFL and three full auto machine guns
>go to gun range in the middle of the nowhere
>empty a 100 round drum out of M16
>sheriff shows up ask about our guns
>show him the licence
>he hangs around and shoots with us some
>went home grilled a giant tri tip steak
>spend the evening drinking beer around the pool
>in my giant back yard
Pic related its about a mile from my house. People give us shit, but America is fucking great.

Attached: DSCF6464 1 Beach.jpg (700x467, 119K)

Is this really what Ukranians think about? Please tell me you are an American larping.

You also will never be an anime schoolboy with mysterious powers.

Fucking Texas. It's venison burgers.

It's raining hard in my city in Texas right now. I feel like an Englishmen.

>Nigger I shoot in my yard. Only citycucks have to shoot at a gun range.

This. And it isnt like gun ranges are fun. Just a place to hang a paper target and get jewed out of your brass casings and bitched out for full auto fire when using a bolt action.

MFW played high school football in Alabama, and dated a cheerleader.

Attached: 1519025037560.jpg (620x465, 54K)

You don't need to be a citizen. When I was in the boy scouts as a teen the troop leaders would take us to the gun range and let us shoot their guns. If we can do that as minors then you can definitely do it as a tourist, just make some american friends on the internet and tell them what you want to do.

Hello fellow txfag. San antonio? Its flood warnings and shit here.

>tfw you will never sit in a pub with all your mates drinking beer after beer and then stumbling around an old ass English city or countryside
>tfw you will never be a posh lad at Eton College
Why even live?

Yes

This.

You just have to provide id and rent something. Would help to know someone as you could probably skip renting and that hassle and just fire off whatever guns they have, just buy some ammo.

>tfw you can never go back to XIX century and be a gentleman and stuff

>stumbling around an old ass English city

York is pretty comfy tbqh. It's the only city I like. Full of tourists though during the summer.

Our gun ranges are ok. They all have a plus and minus to them.

My side if town, seems nobody uses the range, just shooting up places every night.

Is it true that you can be dumb as fuck but can get through high school and college purely through handegg?

Alex?

>Mates
That's why you never get to come here

I am interested in Exeter

This is absolutely true in Alabama, all they care about is football. Especially the blacks, they would just stick them in special education and pass them even if they couldn't read. Also if you were good you could pretty much tell the teachers to fuck and you wouldn't get in trouble.

If you go to a football run school, which many in the South are, specifically in small towns, and you are really good, then yes. You can’t play if you don’t pass and if the team needs you then your coach will probably convince your teachers to pass you.

Cheeky little cunt. You worm OP. I've reported you to the police for hate speech. Your opinion could be considered highly offensive to Muslims who have suffered at the hands of the babykilling Americans (the most evil nation on the planet). It's disgusting that bigots like you don't love our multicultural paradise. I bet you voted leave you cunt.

I went to uni in Exeter. Exeter Cathedral is particularly cool. It's a great city, and southwest England is the best part of England in my opinion. Don't spend time in any of the classic cities in England like London of Birmingham. Pure shitholes.

sorry bro, i sure am glad to not be a yurocuck.
t. upstate NY but it's still better than the UK

I want to got there for uni too I think.

you failed as a country
you let down the most innocent and vulnerable
how dare you say this without crawling over glass and at least admitting your crimes
you piece of shit tealeaf

Its not just the schools either, its the whole community. I knew kids who were dirt poor but were good ball players, so their parents got better jobs. Also booster clubs will buy them clothes some kids even got cars.

>tfw you take a nice morning drive on skyline and spend the afternoon floating down the Shenandoah drinking beers with you buddies and girls in bikinis, and playing comfy tunes

Attached: 1496841135782.png (600x749, 923K)

It's quite a competitive uni to get into. Top 10 in Britain I think. Uni in England is great though if you like to party and go on nights out. Also, less lecture time and coursework than American uni.

Americans will NEVER know the feel of being part of an ancient race in their ancestral homeland.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTeUdJky9rY

Attached: CB319F8B-ECC1-4C7A-BA83-D4D7C20E4D86.jpg (527x414, 60K)

You can move here m8’s

I’ve met an engineer here in TX thats a bong who came in his 30’s.

That would have been a great feeling 100 years ago before all of Europe lost her culture.

It is pretty sad bongbro.

But we do take skilled immigrants, you should come here. Your country is dead. There's no reason for you to stay anymore. You're starting to see what the future your leaders want for you. Please don't wait for a rape or murder to encourage you. Just come now while you're longing for it.

....you are white right?

Ireland is the only thing worth saving in Europe. Only thing that is or ever was of value in the world.

What coast is this?

If you have tig ole bitties I have a room in vegas

>Flipping burgers in the garden
Sounds uncomfortable lol

shit dude thats not so difficult

i bet tons of 2A bros would pay to take a britfag shooting just for the story

next time Nigel is speaking at some sort of event in America just show up and mingle with the crowd, you'll find some shooters

I would argue Americans get a much more different feel. Because most of the country was unaffected by large scale human habitation until the 19th and 20th centuries, Americans have a greater contact with the land itself then any sort of ancestral hero worship. Our myths are a lot more primal too. Less war with Muslims and demons, and more man contending with nature. Probably also why Americans are irrationally resistant to the idiocy that is plaguing most other Western countries.

This is something Europeans will NEVER know the feel of.

Attached: bunyan.jpg (1024x870, 817K)

Go there then PLEASE
They love diversity and Muslims n sheeeiit. Tyrone will welcome you.

Has Ireland retained its culture and values? I wasn't impressed by England at all when I lived there. It was basically a degenerate Americanized consumer culture with a side of heavy drinking.

Cape San Blas, Florida on the gulf coast. Look it up its fucking heaven.

OI, GIMME A GANDER AT YA LOISCENSE THEA, CHAP

Attached: wtf.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

Stop by house user. I live in wv and we can shoot in my backyard while we're grilling burgers

At least you can enjoy traditional British life such as praying at the mosque and eating kebab

Yeah, because half of us were fucking prisoners at some point in Freedumbsland.

>York is pretty comfy tbqh. It's the only city I like. Full of tourists though during the summer.

confirmed.

i lived there as a student for two years and it is really nice. but it's also full of tourists during winter as well due to the christmas markets. it literally looks and feels exactly how most americans think / hope england looks / feels (half the buildings there haven't got a straight line in them / built half a millenia ago

Attached: af446fea-3fe5-44e3-a3e8-ee68a31e06c3_xlarge_6056861513-38-e-87-bd-967-b.jpg (667x1000, 114K)

I actually live across the field,Brook ,street from gun club/range, target shooting 7 days a week, thousand acres of pasture,woods,fields,stream. They stock all kinds of game also. Rabbits,pheasant,quail etc..
Nice area. Don't even notice the gunshots.

Honestly where I live nobody uses a range. We just shoot in our back yard. Ar15 in one hand and spatula in the other.

American girls are best girls

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

We use both family