Pippa Bacca

Discuss

Attached: 0h_1218de_6561178.jpg (900x836, 166K)

Forgot to post: Arriving in Gebze, Turkey, on 31 March 2008, she disappeared. Her raped body was discovered in the same city on 11 April 2008.

Win win.
Her point was refuted.
Blue pilled folks red pilled.
Gene pool cleaned of one idiot.
What's

kek

Holy shit, I'm not making this up: A commentary in Today's Zaman, while expressing sadness for the woman's death, criticised the supposed obsequiousness of Turkish politicians to "foreigners" in the Bacca case, writing: "Let's face it, if Pippa were a Turk, some people would feel free to say that a hitchhiking woman deserves to be raped."

What happened to the woman that was going to hitchhike to Syria a year or two ago?

she died for our cause of waking up people to the true nature of niggers

Link to full detailed story?

>Pippa Bacca
>Discuss
ting

She was a stupid cunt, you can never trust sandniggers.
Not even surprised. Turkey is one of the most disgusting countries on the planet. Turks are some of the worst types of sandniggers due to the fact they think they are actually "civilized" but will immigrate to western nations and complain about how its should be more like Turkey.

I always felt bad because her face is very Italian. She looks like my lesbian cousin, and I have always dreamed of marrying my lesbian cousin.

>a literal baka.

Lol

Attached: 1494539315629.jpg (868x996, 426K)

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Saying that she hitchhiked through the middle east is kind of an overstatement.

Look at how far she got into saracen territory before being cruelly butchered.

Attached: gebze.png (867x484, 169K)

Discuss what?
If you ignore reality, you'll die.
>You Can Avoid Reality, But You Cannot Avoid the Consequences of Avoiding Reality

I hitchhiked from Jordan into Syria in 2008 with a bus full of Syrian soldiers. All they wanted to talk about was the women I'd fucked in America. Huge sexual repression and little personal accountability. So, I'm not surprised.

He is free to make the wrong choice, but not free to succeed with it. He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see. Knowledge, for any conscious organism, is the means of survival; to a living consciousness, every “is” implies an “ought.” Man is free to choose not to be conscious, but not free to escape the penalty of unconsciousness: destruction.

we brought in sand niggers from middle east in 1600s to that region so it counts as middle east

half of the population in turkey is not turks. do you embrace your niggers as american? oh wait I almost forgot there's no such race and you're just a cesspit of immigrant trash ruled by kikes

You say we as if you're not one of them? Is your skin not as shit-tier as theirs?

Poetic justice

you're exchanging words with a blond aryan TURK with zero gayropean blood. I'd be more careful if I were you. God doesn't enjoy such blasphemy

real turks can read this

Attached: turk.jpg (574x900, 97K)

The only question I have is how long did she live to regret her mistake?

and nothing of value was lost.
i hope the turks enjoyed that
S

ROACHED

I'd like to think that this would wake up liberals from their delusional feel good fantasy land but they have a defense mechanism against reality.

>"Look you bigots! She's gonna hitchhike through the middle east to prove all muslims are peaceful and there is no such thing as bad muslisms you intolerant rapist baby killers!"

>Gets killed and raped
>"T.th.that wasnt a REAL muslim! Every REAL muslim is peaceful and loving! Y.you fucking racist bigoted homophobic shit lord! BRING IN MORE MUSLIMS!"

>Gets out ok by a miracle of chance
>"SEE YOU FUCKING EVIL WHITE RACIST BABY EATING BIGOTS!? ALL MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL AND LOVING UNLIKE U MURDERERS!! REMEMBER CHARLOTSVILLE!? WE SHOULD BE DEPORTING YOU!! BRING IN BILLIONS MORE MUSLIMS!!"

Liberals will always break their backs defending their precious shitskins no matter what happens.

kek you're right. I'm actually studying ancient turkic runes but I can't really say I can read them without help

I respect you burger. your kind's knowledge about us is mostly limited to "goat fuckers" and "roach"

Attached: 1491658577052.jpg (502x1024, 109K)

honorable. I studied the ancient turkic language as well as ancient Uyghur which is similar, and there's a lot of incredible stuff in Turkic history.

>Turkey
Not surprised desu

Turkey.

She thought she could make it all the way through the middle east. She didn't even make it through the first country on her route.

The second she stepped into a muslim majority country, she was gang raped and murdered.

underrated

>runes
lmao @ the roach
runes are exclusively germanic, you are the opposite of germanic.
day of the slipper when?

Attached: iu7Qnv9[2].jpg (960x720, 121K)

those turkic glyphs are called "runiform" because of their similarity to germanic runes. it's just a simplified way of referring to them because they're not exactly letters in the roman/latin sense.

Anyone have Muslim redpills? List of murders and terror attacks commuted by them? That religion of peace website is good but preferably links or pictures that seem unbiased even by the average uninformed persons standards

very interesting. you shouldn't dig too deep if you want to keep your world view intact though. turkic history goes to the underground kingdom and up into the heavens if you go way back. dangerous stuff.

when you reverse the runic word "tengri" both horizontally and vertically, it becomes "allah" in arabic. makes you think.

And Turk*y's supposedly the ""best"" of all the Muslim shitholes.

I've mostly looked into it from the perspective of Chinese history, although I'm also interested in Islamic Turkic history. Can you explain that about tengri? Do you mean the turkic script 𐱅𐰭𐰼𐰃?

One less person without common sense

Attached: giphy-4.gif (500x263, 490K)

we wuz kangz n shit: kebab edition when?

Women should be chained to walls and their tounges cut out.

All of them.

Moar liek Pippa Baka, amirite?

Attached: 1516572460014.jpg (306x306, 23K)

RIP pupper
This makes me very sad actually. This dog was innocent, he didn't vote for this. He was a good boy on a nice walk with his people. Never again.

also the word "Lord" in Chinese 主 is the same shape as Allah as in pic related
never mind I can't find the picture.

can't post pic from this vpn browser, apologies burgerbro. look up images in turkish google by the keywords "tengri allah"

that's very interesting. these son of a bitch kikes are hiding something about this "allah" but I'm not sure what