What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: E5A654D5-FC9E-4DD7-93EF-ADD883A730C0.jpg (1242x799, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/969301114607648768
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a lumberjack

He's actually a 1000 years old lizard man

what the fuck

Doesn’t it seem weird that he replies to a “how are you?” With “I’m 17”?

Not really. He probably read "How old are you?" at a glance.

lmao this guys a fucking retard lmao why does anyone listen to him lmao

>lmao
you're either a teenage faggot or girl

It says something about where his mind's at

MK Ultra confirmed

I'm 12 and what is this

is he even trying to hide it anymore? WE KNOW YOURE 25 DAVID!!!! RODE YOUR BIKE TO THE SCHOOL NOW??!

I'm gonna ask him how he feels about exploiting dead children
Witness Me brothers

he's saying that congress is in the NRA's pocket and we should give up all our rights because muh feels

This.

Attached: Hmm.png (500x500, 24K)

It could mean he’s hypersensitive to claiming he’s 17, but it’s unclear whether it’s because he actually is an actor, or because he thinks people think he’s one.

Have fun with your ban

They listen to the things that they're making him parrot. Nobody actually cares about this kid.

Attached: 1518047875235.png (739x908, 554K)

Kek

Yes because he's a retard who can hardly spell.

I don't even say it to be mean, and it's got nothing to do with the fact that I disagree with him on guns, but the guy is not very bright.

Do women enjoy being raped ?

yes

his "inability to spell" is a gimmick intended to make him seem more "authentic"

no modern smartphone will let you write "im" without literally autocorrecting it for you, and if he's posting from the Web, he'll have a billion red squiggles under every single post he makes.

there is no other explanation for his retardedness than attempting to appear authentic

David is literally retarded, I don't think people realize this

Bullshit, after the android update a few weeks ago my autocorrect completely stopped working.

post screenshot of text field and "about" page in settings you fag I literally don't believe you

you can easily turn off the Jewgle autocorrect.

IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
HOGG

He misread the question because there are literally thousands right now. Holy shit what is wrong with the people in this thread? Did you never read something incorrectly as a kid?

It means he is too dumb to understand that "how are you" doesn't mean "how old are you"

underrated

""""""""""17""""""""""

only by chad

>"How are you?"
>"Y-you too"

yes so why would Hogg disable autocorrect if he KNOWS he's bad at spelling? he continually acknowledges it as his "weak point", i.e. he's an amazing valiant speaker for truth and justice but his flaw is spelz no gud. Mary Sue shit right there, nobody's like that in real life. my roommate in college was TERRIBLE at spelling and grammar; once I told him how embarrassingly retarded it made him look, he made a conscious effort to improve, and he thanks me every few years for having done so.

there's no reason Hogg can't do the same, especially now that he's been given international attention online. any reasonable person, given a spotlight of self-importance like his, would at least double-check every tweet before hitting "send" so as not to appear to be a retard. sure the occasional mistake might slip through but it would be WAY better than what he currently does, which is basically make a spelling mistake in every fourth tweet.

no, it's definitely an affected thing he's putting on to seem more authentic. clearly you niggers have never met any irl self-important SJW-types, they all do shit like this to appear more "genuine," it's gross

I literally read it as how old are you the first time too

Isn’t he like half retarded or something?

Is it though?

Not while responding that suspiciously, no

yes he probably meant fuck the USA

this is the mindcontrol version of
I HAVE A BOYFRIEND

this
also, nice 2 pair digits

from this you can clearly tell it's a muslim

>yes so why would Hogg disable autocorrect if he KNOWS he's bad at spelling?
>no, it's definitely an affected thing he's putting on to seem more authentic.

Isn't this exactly what Trump does as well?

He is programmed to respond this way since he is 25 and is known to fuck up his his lines before

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/969301114607648768

it's different. Trump occasionally misspells words or accidentally omits words when rephrasing a tweet before posting it, and on a couple of occasions (covfefe) he (debatably) intentionally misspells a single word in order to garner a reaction.

Hogg misspells common words constantly

Yeah, Trump is more humorous as well
>Great honer
>Unpresidented

>misread question asking how old
>reply with normal answer
>this is suspicious

This is just sad.

Attached: ahahaha.jpg (248x189, 14K)

He's probobly got a ton of Thots in his DMs so he has to preface communications with "I'm 17"